Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

Hey man, wonder if you could make so the shrapnel convert doesnt add up to loot total, or atleast make it a switch for people who like it and for thoes who dont :)

Got the tool running easy enough. Only issues I have is does not track damage and Eco and all loot has no value. Everything else tracks just fine like Shots, Hit, Crit, Evades. anyway to fix? and yes I have everything available in chat log for the program to pick up :)

Only issues I have is does not track damage and Eco and all loot has no value.
Can you show me part of your log where damage and loot is showed? It might be regional decimal separator, for my region its '0.0' for you might be '0,0'

version 3.4 is broken, just checked it

sometimes its not start tracking

Can you show me part of your log where damage and loot is showed? It might be regional decimal separator, for my region its '0.0' for you might be '0,0'
2021-11-12 16:41:08 [System] [] You inflicted 25.4 points of damage
2021-11-12 16:41:08 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (370) Value: 0.0370 PED
2021-11-12 16:41:08 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (1405) Value: 0.1405 PED
2021-11-12 16:41:09 [System] [] You inflicted 21.1 points of damage
2021-11-12 16:41:11 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (541) Value: 0.0541 PED

🙄
version 3.5
something was fixed, something was broken )
@Sw4g MaSt3r
changed the decimal separator '.' to all users

@Hawks

popup menu on table that allowes to remove some slot

Maybe worth making a discord server for this tool? If you plan on doing regular updates. Would be easier and faster to report bugs and give suggestions etc. Just my two pecs.

Edit: Small test on v3.5.
The shotcost per pec uses dot now instead of comma. But the shotcost on the table to the right can only use comma. Also it rounds to 1 decimal which isn't good for longer hunts will be inaccurate that way.

Last edited:
only showing mining and not hunting??

Would there be any chanse to also register nummer of loot events so we can get an avrage cost/kill?
And mabye some way we can add armor/healing decay manually after a hunt?:)

Great tool, keep it up:)

The shotcost per pec uses dot now instead of comma. But the shotcost on the table to the right can only use comma. Also it rounds to 1 decimal which isn't good for longer hunts will be inaccurate that way.
i saw it, its showing in weapons list rounded numbers, but when use applying "use tool" then shot_cost is correct and not ruunded
for now can`t use same decimal separator for weapons
p.s. udated version, strange Delphi: "Release Build" version is not working correctly but "Debug Build" - fine

I am having the same problem where its not calculating loot value on v3.5. Let me know if you need any data to help.

I am having the same problem where its not calculating loot value on v3.5. Let me know if you need any data to help.
Windows -> Regional Settings -> Additional -> Decimal Separator
i have "," there
can you show what separator is using for you region
and show me part of you ingame loot log file

Hello, I'm having the same issue, with loot not calculating. I'm unsure of as well where you are referring to the regional settings at. Here's a example of my log.

2021-11-13 16:12:36 [System] [] You inflicted 24.7 points of damage
2021-11-13 16:12:39 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (3154) Value: 0.3154 PED

sorry am i missing someth9ing here when i used to use this before i could make it work for hunting it was fine but now i only see claims run cost and result, nothing for hunting?? im using 3.5

Hi, in regional setting it's showing "," against list separator.

This is from my log file yesterday
2021-11-13 16:23:28 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (4202) Value: 0.4202 PED
2021-11-13 16:23:28 [System] [] You received Animal Adrenal Oil x (3) Value: 0.6000 PED

I have all the loot quantities showing in the details tab, but there are no ped values

Hi, in regional setting it's showing "," against list separator.

This is from my log file yesterday
2021-11-13 16:23:28 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (4202) Value: 0.4202 PED
2021-11-13 16:23:28 [System] [] You received Animal Adrenal Oil x (3) Value: 0.6000 PED

I have all the loot quantities showing in the details tab, but there are no ped values
i have the same issue

The tool stopped tracking yesterday after aprox 2.7k ped cycled not sure why. Works after restarting it though.

The tool stopped tracking yesterday after aprox 2.7k ped cycled not sure why. Works after restarting it though.
I have noticed that my tool doesn`t work with lbml and maybe EL-client (didn`t checked).
If you start eu_dmg before lbml, than after you close lbml you getting all information from log for that period, may be useful for now.

Will try to resolve latest problems in closest time, answer like MA did ))

Good work. I will test it out and keep an eye out for any bugs. Btw I think having the return show up as for example 95.XX% instead of just rounding it to 95% or 96% would be better and more accurate info.
Would it also be possible to make a way to right click the "detailed information tab" and copy all data into a .csv file or similar? Would be great if that were possible. One could then import that csv file data into excel spreadsheet.

and copy all data into a .csv file or similar?
that would be with next update
and i planning to add used enchancers count and reduce it cost from loot value

Soo i notice that when i have Entropia Tracker suite on... the EUDmg tool 3.6 stops working.
Because the log file is that not accessible.

When i turn of Entropia Tracker suite.. then the tool works again.

Is this a known incompatibility?

Wonderful software. I share it when I can.

Back