Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
    Society
    Entropy
    Images

Bugged guns used to win events [Disproven]

I have been looking into the CDF XTLC guns ever since I saw that the 800 was able to win HM recently.

I spent the last few days testing them, and asking support for an explanation (they still have not responded, but others in game that also just filed support cases say they have received a reply...more on that later.)

The CDF XTLC are bugged.

They are firing way faster than they should.

I believe that MA has known about this for a while (a friend who has received a response from her support case told me they stated they have known for a while and are working on it...they wont answer my support case yet though)

With this bug, even the XTLC 800 is more dps than the Terminator (Ivy's is t9.x)

There are 2 of each level of these in game. (They have 5 versions, a 200, a 400, a 600, a 800, and a 1000)

The questions I have are:

Are using bugged guns to win events considered an exploit?
    How many top 5 winners have used these guns.

It is abundantly clear that some people have chosen to use this gun over other guns they own that are more DPS on paper, in order to win events. These people are hardcore number crunchers and track everything they do. ALL of them would notice that the gun was doing WAY more DPS than it should be. While it is impossible to prove 100% for sure that someone knew about it, it certainly is an easy presumption to make, given the odd choices that some of the event winners have been making recently.

In the videos below, I estimate that the gun is shooting 15% faster than it should. Even when I buffed to 13% reload, it was still a hair faster. We made sure we had the same setting and that all reload buffs were removed from our avatars. Also, I have asked many people and they all say they get way more DPS than they should.

The end result of this is that almost EVERY event since these guns were introduced is now a sham. People who did the math and tried as hard as they can with their own guns, and spent tons of money, were tricked into believing their gun or sword can win, because these CDF XTLC guns are bugged. MA knew about it, and the people that used them to win events likely knew about it too.

https://youtu.be/hbDCqG-dKRg

Second video in next post...make sure you watch this too before commenting, it is clearer...
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 12-04-2015 at 19:21.

Reason
    changing the text color doesnt stop it being a duplicate post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Second test

https://youtu.be/bL1PpfK_0Vs

Please do some of your own tests too...and let me know here.
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 12-04-2015 at 17:02.

Reason

3. 12-04-2015, 17:03
    Reason
    2.2/2.3

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Aurora Linzey Zamperath
    Society
    free spirit
    Images
    If true then mindark must fix the broken weapon!!
    Last edited by krogfan; 12-04-2015 at 17:16.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alexander Buck Wyld
    Society
    AoC
    Images
    i am not taking a side on this issue yet, but another interesting point here might be the animation speed

the tests are really tests of the animation speed by just visual inspection, maybe a true test would be against an actual mob with high enough health to get an decent sample. have both avi's count the number of damage and miss lines to see how many actual shots are fired by both guns in he same period.

the only reason i bring this up is because i have been using a cdf version of the calytrek spirit mk.III from the daily token trader and i have noticed that when i eat a x pill the damage/miss notifications come way faster than the animation of the firing. its as if the animation has a max speed but the gun doesnt

just a thought

buck

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Wyld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i am not taking a side on this issue yet, but another interesting point here might be the animation speed

the tests are really tests of the animation speed by just visual inspection, maybe a true test would be against an actual mob with high enough health to get an decent sample. have both avi's count the number of damage and miss lines to see how many actual shots are fired by both guns in he same period.

the only reason i bring this up is because i have been using a cdf version of the calytrek spirit mk.III from the daily token trader and i have noticed that when i eat a x pill the damage/miss notifications come way faster than the animation of the firing. its as if the animation has a max speed but the gun doesnt

just a thought

buck
    Fair point.

I want to add that dps tests were done (not by me, because I cant get one to use cuz no collat) and the dps was way higher than it should be. People used it next to a gun that has higher dps (on entropedia) than the XTCL that was used, and the XTLC still beat it by a wide margin, over a long hunt, with same buffs.

Reason

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    I just heard about today so did some tests. with 28 % AS buff i did 60,5ish attack per min with x800. Thats more than should be BUT did test with lc150 L and S4 UL both had the same adventage in AS (35-38% instead of 28%). Test was done shootin wall n counting reload bars

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    If support has truly said they know about issue, then nothing more needs said.

Too much drama over events. Time to stop events altogether until bugs that may give advantages are resolved. Irony here is that mindark isn't going to see this thread. So rather than spin up tons of drama in yet another post here, better to send support cases (if you have not already) and get the information to the people that can do something about it.

Now since this is my day off.. I am going to and watch.

Stalker
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    nevermind i m not entering in that shit circle again
    Last edited by helena; 12-04-2015 at 17:32.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If support has truly said they know about issue, then nothing more needs said.

Too much drama over events. Time to stop events altogether until bugs that may give advantages are resolved. Irony here is that mindark isn't going to see this thread. So rather than spin up tons of drama in yet another post here, better to send support cases (if you have not already) and get the information to the people that can do something about it.

Now since this is my day off.. I am going to and watch.
    MA has not responded to my own support case yet...they responded to others though. This isn't to spin up drama, as you say. This is to do what is right, and to let the players know what might be happening. I can't do all the tests myself. That's why I make posts, because then good people in the forum can actually help. I appreciate you not constantly reducing everything to the "popcorn" denominator. Plus, I am POSITIVE that MA WILL read this thread.

Reason

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    <removed>

in all respect to Linzey and all this thread readers , i can guarantee that Linzey used Mod merc t10 in events after terminator was sold. Even in golden rush.
    And i really doubt that there is gun to beat terminator t10 now, since even xtlc1000 max tier since now is tier 7.

Last edited by Serica; 12-04-2015 at 20:50. Reason: response to deleted post
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast