So what to believe - bugged or not.

:umn:

I dont get it...

1. Players proves that gun is bugged by video #1 #2

2. Players show that the gun is not bugged #149

3. It has been found that MA give different responses in this matter #161

Do you really take that videos in #1 and #2 as prove of anything different that there are animation issues?

I mean, think about it for a moment.

It's one thing to see your gun animation, but another to compare yourself to other person.
This just does not makes sense.

I dont get it...

1. Players proves that gun is bugged by video #1 #2

2. Players show that the gun is not bugged #149

3. It has been found that MA give different responses in this matter #161

1. No no no, posts #1 and #2 are not a proof that the gun is bugged (as several people pointed out animation speed =/= actual reload speed)
  2. Yes, players have shown that without buffs the gun works exactly as it should in #149
  3. No, I didn't say MA gave different answers. What i pointed out is that nobody who is posting in the thread has ever seen the actual Support Case. We don't know what exactly MA said, all we have is a second-hand information.
Conclusion:
At the moment we don't know if this gun (or maybe even all guns?) will reload faster than it should while using high level buffs. A clear and public statement from MA would be the best solution at this point, but somehow i wouldn't hold my breath. :)
Most likely it's up to us to make the final tests and find it out on our own...

I just discovered this elegant piece of entertaining art.
:beerchug::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::naughty:

I just discovered this elegant piece of entertaining art.
:beerchug::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::naughty:

Hehe I like you.

First rule of Entropia Universe: If MA is losing money, because of "Whatever: Insert whine here:

EVERYTHING STOPS. EU stops. It has happened, being slow when it does, usually hurts.

Always remember, and never forget, or vice versa, I can't remember. :)

I did a few test on stream, it seams to me the reload with buffs is to fast on all guns.
So it seams buffs are not exactly the % they say, so i cant see a bugg on the guns.

http://www.twitch.tv/xpl0jd/v/28895330

Imk2 no buff should be 60 attack
60 attack /s after 90 shot

imk2 imp ares + x pill should be 72 attack
74,5~attack /s

CDF 800 no buff should be 44 attack
44,5~ attack /s after 130shot

CDF 800 Imp Ares should be 47,5~ attack
48,5~ attack /s 120shot

CDF 800 Imp Ares + X pill should be 52,8~ attack
55,5 attack / s

I did a few test on stream, it seams to me the reload with buffs is to fast on all guns.
So it seams buffs are not exactly the % they say, so i cant see a bugg on the guns.

74,5~attack /s

48,5~ attack /s 120shot

55,5 attack / s
Yes I would concur with this as well. The benefits these rings provide are greater than their figures would suggest, not just in reload speed but in crit ability too. Someone I know should only be getting a weapon economy with Ares Improved which is no higher than 3.008 using a certain setup, however he is saying his dpp is actually at 3.116 and the data he shared proves it, that's an increase of over 3.5%!!!

74,5~attack /s

48,5~ attack /s 120shot

55,5 attack / s

I see you used my tool to test guns.
Two things I want to add:
Keep in mind that it is not perfectly accurate way of measuring attack speed due to timing problem.
Basically gun with 60 a/m will show perfect 60 a/s as you shown with imk2 and I did before with Enigma L4. This is easy, as each shoot is perfectly timed every 1 second. Note that despite that it still takes some shoots to measure perfect 60 a/s.
Guns with more or less than exactly 60 a/s will be harder to measure because every now and then consecutive shots will be with zero seconds between them (no fraction of second available in log)
To overcome above problem, longer test is needed than with 60 a/s guns.
I think 200-300 shoots are needed at minimum

Taking those into account, I think your tests were a bit too short.
Still better than nothing ;)

I see you used my tool to test guns.
Two things I want to add:
Keep in mind that it is not perfectly accurate way of measuring attack speed due to timing problem.
Basically gun with 60 a/m will show perfect 60 a/s as you shown with imk2 and I did before with Enigma L4. This is easy, as each shoot is perfectly timed every 1 second. Note that despite that it still takes some shoots to measure perfect 60 a/s.
Guns with more or less than exactly 60 a/s will be harder to measure because every now and then consecutive shots will be with zero seconds between them (no fraction of second available in log)
To overcome above problem, longer test is needed than with 60 a/s guns.
I think 200-300 shoots are needed at minimum

Taking those into account, I think your tests were a bit too short.
Still better than nothing ;)

Yes it might be more accurate on longer periods, but if you ask me its still safe to say its not bugged with to fast reload :)

ty for ur software :)

Yes I would concur with this as well. The benefits these rings provide are greater than their figures would suggest, not just in reload speed but in crit ability too. Someone I know should only be getting a weapon economy with Ares Improved which is no higher than 3.008 using a certain setup, however he is saying his dpp is actually at 3.116 and the data he shared proves it, that's an increase of over 3.5%!!!

critrate n dmg% is not bugged

Yes it might be more accurate on longer periods, but if you ask me its still safe to say its not bugged with to fast reload :)

Yes, it does show that gun is not bugged.

I posted that clarification just in case, before someone will make thread that Ares rings are bugged ;)

As you can see in my initial tests, after 200-500 attacks I see stats much closer to expected ones, actually a bit less than expected on every test.

On your shorter tests measure is higher than expected.
Apart of obvious reason of too short test, I wonder how good internet connection influences this.

Really? A "to fast reload" movement is out there? and I didn't know? MA! can't you communicate better? WTF? My shooting thing goes to fast make it stop doing that! Because the youngs!

poor little youngs, snif I just can't take it anymore, whip dem youngs and you can own dem, lol

critrate n dmg% is not bugged
Well if you are sure Ivi, I will take your word for it. But my mates results sure are baffling to interpret.... :scratch2:.

Ok then people be lying to me in order to make me make a thread to look stupid. :scratch2:

If that was their intent, then I'd have to say: "Mission accomplished"'

You've had several days to return to this thread after the above comment, and yet you haven't had the common courtesy to apologize for making allegations which have been shown by others to be incorrect.

Since in the meantime you created another thread (which had to be removed from the forum) accusing other players of stuff, I guess you've not yet learned that there's at least two sides to every story, and trumpeting 'exploit' all the time is a bit like the story of 'The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!"'.
Eventually people will just stop believing you.

Thanks to Teiwaz for creating his utility to check weapon attack speed - no doubt it will be useful in the future for testing similar allegations. :sniper:

Thanks also to those who took the time to provide test data. :proof:

:locked:

Status
Back