Serica's Avater Icon

Change picture or NO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HankyPankySpank

Guardian
The one used currently, seems so stern, unyielding, mean? not anything like the.... real avatar? ok that's weird.

Update that picture or NO! ?

Not a chance.

That pic was taken in the old Minopolis in 2006, beside the outside storage. I can still see it in my mind's eye.

I'd just 'graduated' (I was never an official disciple, but I'd just reached the point equivalent for graduation), and that was my first set of 'real' armor (Shogun!) that I'd bought to celebrate.

Every time I look at it, I recall those early days in the game.

Cool backstory Serica, I rather enjoy looking at old ava pics, game pics, and swirlies too. I joined alot later than those times so I've only ever known the way it is now. :cool: Very neat looking back. ;)

Ah... The good old days... Don't get me started.

Not a chance.

That pic was taken in the old Minopolis in 2006, beside the outside storage. I can still see it in my mind's eye.

I'd just 'graduated' (I was never an official disciple, but I'd just reached the point equivalent for graduation), and that was my first set of 'real' armor (Shogun!) that I'd bought to celebrate.

Every time I look at it, I recall those early days in the game.

These are personal memories that we all have.. and no one can even come close to knowing what they mean to the individual.

Keep it... defo keep it :cool:

The one used currently, seems so stern, unyielding, mean? not anything like the.... real avatar? ok that's weird.

Update that picture or NO! ?

Serica described as stern, unyielding or mean?

Voted "Update the avatar picture."

It's 2015.

Voted "Update the avatar picture."

It's 2015.

Meh, my avatar's circa '08 and I have no intention of changing it any time soon.

And the fighting stance of a PVP mob is the epitome of "rarin' for a fight"

But guess it doesn't bug Spanky as much since I'm no longer mod? :rolleyes:

I'm totally jealous, those old avas look so freaking cool!

If only i wasn't so stupid and never made a selfie in the old Gamebryo... I would definitely use it now.
See, that's the difference, it's not just another game. That one has a real history and the old times were pure gold. Yea ok, old times often seem better, but in this case it's actually true i'm afraid... :/

We know she's Serica this way! She's kind of her signature!
I voted NO :girl:

Last edited:
Meh, my avatar's circa '08 and I have no intention of changing it any time soon.

And the fighting stance of a PVP mob is the epitome of "rarin' for a fight"

But guess it doesn't bug Spanky as much since I'm no longer mod? :rolleyes:

Don't be silly your icon looks nothing like Serica's

:laugh: Good standard joke. I enjoy that. :)

I put this thread in fun, and to improve my already stellar reputation. Serica's icon still seems a bit stearn, it's off my chest, so all is right with my world now.

Should I be concerned that Serica's icon interferes with my sleep? Please don't move this post to the addicted to Entopia thread.

:laugh:

Panky to frens BTW.

After thought; an awesome photoshopper could put a little mona lisa smile on it, would be fitting, I think.

Last edited:
I put this thread in fun, and to improve my already stellar reputation. Serica's icon still seems a bit stearn, it's off my chest, so all is right with my world now.

Should I be concerned that Serica's icon interferes with my sleep? Please don't move this post to the addicted to Entopia thread.

:laugh:

Panky to frens BTW.

After thought; an awesome photoshopper could put a little mona lisa smile on it, would be fitting, I think.

I wanna try! If Serica will link to a higher res pic than her avatar one.

Ah... The good old days... Don't get me started.

What made those days good? I will say what I think.

As silly as it was, most people would never know how to butt slide, with out talking to someone who had dun it already. And if you could sign into this ....place...... that was a thing, all in itself.

Climbing things used to be so fun. In other games, this was not possible, in PE, it was taunting good fun.

SO Wat?

Looks fine to me....:D

Last edited:
Back