Sweat Alarm

Asura

Young
Hi everyone! Today I want to show you a tool that will be really useful for sweaters (mostly afkers :beerchug: ): :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:the Sweat Alarm! :smash::smash::smash::smash:

The Sweat Alarm works as an "alarm" when a mob is dry. It can be useful when you are tired to stay near the PC but you need to sweat, then you can leave your avatar to sweat, and you can go on bed, on bathroom, in the closet :flip: and so on, then this tool advices you when your avatar needs to sweat another mob.

It has a simple interface, don't need to delete the chat.log file and you can choose between three nice alarms :dunce: !

Summarizing the rules:
-If you are Fullscreen mode, the tool works if you are in game. If you give ALT+TAB to change window, it doesn't work, you need to come back to the Fullscreen mode game.
-If you are in Window mode, the tool works always, even if you change window.
-Remember to have enabled the "Enable Main Chat Logging" in the HUD option of the game (because lets to store the string of channels)
-It advices you even if you die because a mob while you are sweating.
-I preferred not insert an alarm for "No Target" because if your avatar for one second loses the mob, the tool advices for nothing.
-It is portable, so doesn't require of installation.
-At the exit of the program, the process of the program terminates and don't remain in background (for your happiness :laugh: ). In this way, avoid to use the task manager to terminate it.

The interface is the following (click on the image to increasize the size):

main_window.png

sec_window.png

For using this program, open it, check in the Configuration (clicking on Configure Button) if the path corresponds to the path of the chat.log file, choose your preferred alarm (when you click on Save Alarm button you can listen the sound), and at the end click on Sweat Alarm button and START SWEATING!
:boxer::boxer::boxer::handgun::handgun::handgun::lift::lift::lift::lift:

I remember that this tool doesn't promote afk players... because a player goes afk anyway, but it's better going afk with alarm because an eventual afk player can return fastly.

Anyway, I tested this program on Windows 10. I think that it should be good also for Windows 8.x and Windows 7. If you meet issues, bugs, crashes of the tool, leave me a message here or (better) in the game.
If you have suggestions to improve this tool and for meeting your needs, let me to know.

Link for Sweat Alarm ---> Not Available for the reason below

UPDATE:
Answer from Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately all programs that allows you to automate your game-play without you actively supervising it is prohibited.

Mindark does also not condone the distribution of any third party software.

However, we thank you for your interests in developing the Entropia Universe platform but we can not approve this program and at the same time guarantee safety towards our costumers.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

This tool doesn't automate anything since reads only the chat.log file... But at this point I must to delete the link. Sorry for that. For any information, you can contact me on game searching me on Player Register: Anthony Asura.

Last edited:
MA aproval

is it MA aproved !!??
looks a great tool, but i dont want to risk a ban :(
plz advice

great. another way to discourage new players...

and those who make a business from sweating. drive the prices even lower due to even more supply in the marketplace.

Auto-Use for sweating is already over doing it for the lazy abusive types.. this just seems to be a further extension of lazy folks who wish to abuse new players.

is it MA aproved !!??
looks a great tool, but i dont want to risk a ban :(
plz advice

Doesn't matter what MA think, this breaks no rules as it looks at the chat log only.

*I presume it only looks at the chat.log

You cannot ban someone from reading a text file.

Rgds

Ace

Seems fun for afkers
but then dont come out there and bitch "Omg sweat under 2 ped atm, you guys were lucky back then with 5-6 ped / k!"
Back then was no auto tool leave alone this sort of things :laugh:

Cool buzzer or start of legal botting (if it will be MA approved)? :laugh:
It is necessary for those who collect sweat at work (and EU window is down under other work windows). Laziness is unbeatable :)
PS This is why I always buy sweat below 1,8 PED/K

you steal my idea :laugh:

Sweat was 2ped/100 bottles back in the day , doing the sweat ritual was more fun , sounded like someone would play the drums ?

Very slippery road for MA if they decide to allow it, i hope it doesnt happen, we are having enough problems with BOTs already.

it is a log reader! What botting you are talking about? :scratch2:
I don't see reason why MA should have problem with it.
same philosophy with EL client isn't?

it is a log reader! What botting you are talking about? :scratch2:
I don't see reason why MA should have problem with it.
same philosophy with EL client isn't?

EL client doesnt give you advantage over other players.. While this sweating alarm lets you pretty much afk sweat, would be same as auction data gatherer that gives you Alarm when something pops up, so you can grab it with few seconds before others.. (i think these kind of tool users were banned in the past, as there was one similar tool available online )

It would be better to create Enhancer consumption counter (based on chat.log parser) ;)

It would be better to create Enhancer consumption counter (based on chat.log parser) ;)

give me some sample strings from log where enchancers were consumed

Back then was no auto tool leave alone this sort of things :laugh:

There has always been this sort of thing in Entropia.

Remember the old "Arrons Auto Clicker" used by miners for drilling big claims :)

MA didn't agree to it but neither did they stop anyone from using it or ban anyone, that I'm aware of.

give me some sample strings from log where enchancers were consumed

Examples from chat.log (in mining)

Your enhancer Mining Finder Depth Enhancer II on your TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush broke. You have 67 enhancers remaining on the item.

Your enhancer Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer I on your Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator broke. You have 30 enhancers remaining on the item.

Bold are words wich exists in all messages.

That's how you turn controversial thread into a constructive one. :wtg:
There is plenty of tools one can do with their own logs.

That's how you turn controversial thread into a constructive one. :wtg:
There is plenty of tools one can do with their own logs.

I need enhancers counter tool because I'm too lazy to count it manually.
But I'm not a programmer, so if OP (or someone else) will do it, I'll just be happy.

Last edited:
This is a great tool for sweaters. I made a similar program of my own a long time ago, but it requires a browser and isn't as pretty. I would have released it publicly, but always had trouble getting it to work for others when I tried to guide them through installation (I'm a bad programmer :silly2:).

The aforementioned trivial effect on Sweat prices aside, a program like this is sure to have a positive impact on the profession. Multitasking is a very important skill needed to sweat efficiently (one trap that I fell into when I started the game was that I didn't understand to what extent time is a limited and valuable resource), while remaining AFK for too long (after the mob is dead) is what causes the typical issues associated with an AFK Sweat group. This program has the potential to provide a remarkable and innovative solution to the dilemma.

I may test this program out at some point to see if it's worth recommending, since my own version is so finicky for others.

+Rep

Does anyone have a copy of this program they can share by any chance? I can't seem to find the op in game either through the registry to ask directly.

Back