Current State of EU and its future

Manique talking about trust and enjoy the game ?? The end of world must coming or alteast to EU :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Manique :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Manique talking about trust and enjoy the game ?? The end of world must coming or alteast to EU :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Manique :lolup::lolup::lolup:

If you havent got anything constructive to the thread you might aswell abstain to post here.
This isnt about me, it isnt about a soc
This is about whole EU as it is and the future it may have

Yes if you mention trust, imo the costumers have less and less trust here when you can basicly do as you want and not get punished if you are the right person or payed the right ammount.

If you talk about trust as if me being trustworthy, I had a fair share of items on my hands and as we speak i got one i havent fully provided colaterall for.

Enjoyment for the game is what keeps me and how much i love the game.
If its not fun I wouldnt like it, atm is just frustrating the unfairness going on

What i see more and more is people who destroy it by spreading false rumers with all made up lies. this destroy alot.

Couldn't agree with this more. Unfounded nonsense with inflammatory headings would possibly have dissuaded me from pushing to be the best I could be here if I was a newer player working my way up. This is extremely damaging to EU.

As for RL threats that should never be tolerated and should be reported to your local authorities as its a criminal matter.

Ive read about botting on here but haven't knowingly come across it ingame, I really hope theres no known players up to this, that would be really sad.

Ive read about botting on here but haven't knowingly come across it ingame, I really hope theres no known players up to this, that would be really sad.

You'd be shocked witnessing what me and few friends did and reported.
Also there's videos out there on youtube aswell with few examples

Most resorting to this i've found are high end players which is sad how people put at stake several thousands of dollars worth of an avatar at stake for what?
And even more shocking is how they dont even consider the chance of being banned, as if they know there is no real consequence.

This is why i think its time MA does take action and show players in this RCE game cheating shall not be tolerated.

For me the main problem here is MA!
Cuz i know many ppl report the cheats, bugs and flaws on a weekly basis here and nothing is being done! And EU isn't just a game, it's a game were some of us not only put alot of time into but money as well! So for a player like me that deposits a decent amount of money every month, makes this MA silence and inactivity about the problems feel unsecure about keep putting money in! And fact is i know alot that feel the same! And what would happen if ppl stopped depositting? Well loot pool will go down at some point! Cuz as MA once said "we don't profit from this game!" So basically we ain't fighting MA when it comes to loot but each other, and logic enough those loot pools are feed by us players and from ppl who deposit! (Not saying that nondeposit ppl is winning or losing but the money needs too come from somewhere)

What i see more and more is people who destroy it by spreading false rumers with all made up lies. this destroy alot.

I reported a botter with video, MA did lock account for 2 days, and how bad is a 2 day lock?

Couldn't agree with this more. Unfounded nonsense with inflammatory headings would possibly have dissuaded me from pushing to be the best I could be here if I was a newer player working my way up. This is extremely damaging to EU.

As for RL threats that should never be tolerated and should be reported to your local authorities as its a criminal matter.

This^^

I have played EU for a long time, and never before i have seen so much flaming and harrasments like now. Ok one thing is probably because we didnt use to have chats that we could join and talk from anywhere in the universe, all we had was local and society. Now with all the different chats we often see that people are fighting and it usually is the same person. In respect to OP i wont name here. Now that i think about it then it could be possible that we would have same thing those years ago, but we didnt have tools for that. On forum there was always some sort of a drama, but i cant recall anything in particular. People were whining a lot especially when some uber loots contained multiple high level unlimited weapons and such, but no one was harrasing or threatening any one, at least to my knowledge. Now there is an individual who is trying to demolish whatever trust and good relations ppl have. And he got team to help. Its like cult?!
I didnt used to be active on forums, not posting, but i used to read a lot. I will try to dig up some good drama posts so everyone can see how harmless and fun they were. It was nothing like compared to these days.
Bring back the old game! :)

About botters and others who violates ToS. There has always been botters. From day one. There has been highprofile lawsuits as well. But hey thats all in past. Those ppl dont play anymore, their avatars are wiped and locked (afaik). Now its the new generation that comes in using bots. Back in the day many many top level hunters used clickers (simple programm that just repeats key stroke), that is no longer a secret, MA knew it, there was simply no other way, but even so they were not allowed ppl used it as there were no other way (imagin shooting mod merc for 5h?),
They introduced autouse, which is probably most used game feature. No arguments about that.
So after these high profile players were banned there were stories around forums and inside societies and so on, ppl were scared to use any sort of bot. Even worse, if they new someone might be a bot user then he would refuse to make any business or even chat with such person because they are afraid when MA is making investigations they lock many many accounts for several days if they need to. No one wanted to be investigated even if they have done nothing wrong.
These days it seems like no one is afraid anymore. I have reported 2 bot users but i have seen many more. On both instances i made a video. First was accordingly dealt with and later that perso pm-ed me and said hehad been violating ToS, and MA has told him that. On second occasion it was probably too highprofile player and i didnt see anything to be done. I didnt pursue MA support to do smth instead i asked around. My friend list from the years back is pretty rich so i asked some others top players about this guy andthey all said same : "there is no point of reporting that player, because he is depositing a lot." I asked how much? "Sometimes even few k dollars a month"
Ofcourse this upset me, because that player is clearly farming skills while afk, ruining skill market. He is also getting stronger while doing that, and he is online pretty much 24/7 so he has every chance of getting a good loot. So he risks high but he also gets rewarded for that. Even if he has to depositall the time, i guess he still gets his satisfaction and unknowingly ruins game for others.

Sorry for flood of thoughts. I hope at least smth of the above is worth reading :)

Cheers

Soko

It was quite worth it Duncis thanks for the post
You 100% understand what is going on, instead of that awesome effect we had about being in EU.
Atm is no fear for doing crap at all, basicly you purchase imunity, players in past had severe consequences that made them lose all their worth.
I wasnt there then but i read forums a lot, and i got a fair enough ammount of ppl telling me some legit 1st hand stuff too.

It was quite worth it Duncis thanks for the post
You 100% understand what is going on, instead of that awesome effect we had about being in EU.
Atm is no fear for doing crap at all, basicly you purchase imunity, players in past had severe consequences that made them lose all their worth.
I wasnt there then but i read forums a lot, and i got a fair enough ammount of ppl telling me some legit 1st hand stuff too.

Do you remember when few players were using an exploit and eventually farmed huge amount of money through it, they later got banned. I dont want to name the avatars or tell what the exploit was, so i hope that some older players will remember. Well actually this wasnt too long ago. So when MA found out what they have been doing, and i bet they were reported, becaus i know few guys who were investigating their behavior in their free time because it was too odd. I wasnt one of them , not one of those who investigated. But i nearly got locked too. On the day when MA banned these guys they also locked out pretty much half of my friends, many soc mates and many other high prof players. This was going for days. Afaik ma sent some letters to those whose acc's were locked explaining they are just investigating. Which is true. They were going through all transactions these offending players had made in god knows how long period of time. I wasnt locked but few days before i sold my Felis tier 9 with nearly 80% tt left on it to one of the banned avatars , but i assume that since he bought it through auction i was left intact. If i remember correctly i put a decent startbid for it but BO was at 10k ped!?
These offending players just decided to chip in lots of skills buy loads of gear and start PK in pvp4 (my home back then). They used the money they have earned from exploiting. And because of that many players had their accounts locked for investigation.
....but
Times are changing.
No one fears MA anymore.
:(

Soko

Issue always if MA is actually fixing these bugs or just have them on paper years from now to be fixed.

When stuff comes down to Real Money. U also have to take into consideration that u can take MA to court for this.

While back MA auctioned off items from accounts liquidations. From what people said. These items was from banned avatars that took MA to court and got a settle to get money back from the items that sold. When in fact the items should have gone back into the pool to the looted again. Right?

It's like hunting with Vtol etc, how long have this been a issue? Years? If MA bans avatars based on it, and avatars take em too court based on how long MA have known about the issue and if they even have any plans about fixing it. It's pretty much a done deal in my eyes.

MA should disable all vehicles until it's solved etc. But what other consequence would that have for legit players not using those exploits etc?

U can't have exploits unfixed for years and just ask players not to use em. U disable that function until u can fix it.

I have only seen one message from MA directly ingame and this was in calypso depth when u could trap. That this is to be fixed ASAP and any use of the exploit would get you banned. They fixed that pretty fast :)

I agree Paulo, i know people will find new ways to get an unfair advantage but as you said in a RCE things should be shut down quickly and abusers punished. Like map spam in space to increase speed, how long has that been ongoing now; 2 years?

I'm like you i love EU, but seen time after time what you describe and a few other things that i reported to support that would make you scream (To be fair though most of what i reported were closed down).

Hopefully things will change someday. Unfortunately much of what you are talking about has been going on eons... Won't do much good but added a link to this thread and the internet archive copy of it over at https://entropiascams.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/entropia-scammers-list/ Maybe someday a developer will take the time to read some of the urls listed over there including this thread and do something about it, but I would not count on it.

In ancient days I kept a couple of different blogs that focused on much of the stuff you've mentioned in this thread, but those are private now due to more than a few complaints about some of the folks in the community... The new blog link listed above is the newer, condensed version of those blogs that mainly contains a list of urls about people that have complained about exploit type things on the forums here and elsewhere many years. Yes, it's a pretty ugly blog, but that's just because it's a freebie wordpress blog with a lot of the defaults left as is. It's also kinda ugly because there's a lot of information there, and it's ugly information that I don't necessarily want to make all pretty or go in to lengthy discussions about for fear that someone will bitch about libel or whatever - easier to just link to the threads in the forums where it is all apparently clear what's going on if you take the time to actually read some of the posts linked to. Even though it's ugly, the info is there for those that do wish to investigate it if they chose to do so.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Last edited:
Hopefully things will change someday. Unfortunately much of what you are talking about has been going on eons... Won't do much good but added a link to this thread and the internet archive copy of it over at https://entropiascams.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/entropia-scammers-list/ Maybe someday a developer will take the time to read some of the urls listed over there including this thread and do something about it, but I would not count on it.

In ancient days I kept a couple of different blogs that focused on much of the stuff you've mentioned in this thread, but those are private now due to more than a few complaints about some of the folks in the community... The new blog link listed above is the newer, condensed version of those blogs that mainly contains a list of urls about people that have complained about exploit type things on the forums here and elsewhere many years. Yes, it's a pretty ugly blog, but that's just because it's a freebie wordpress blog with a lot of the defaults left as is.

Good luck in your endeavors.

whoever created that blog must be dedicated to not having any readers. That color combo tho. Unreadable :D

whoever created that blog must be dedicated to not having any readers. That color combo tho. Unreadable :D

good point. changed bg color. Originally it was red since that was the color the veins in my forehead got thinking about the bs, lol. You are welcome. :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies

Glad to see people think about the sake of EU as much as me.

I would like it to someday be a exploiter/cheater list if given proof ....
Atm it seems we are enabling both in EU and pcf at times
I do understand it'd become a flame war but there's several cases that been hidden and future that could've been avoided if people had a list of awareness

Thanks for the replies

Glad to see people think about the sake of EU as much as me.

I would like it to someday be a exploiter/cheater list if given proof ....
Atm it seems we are enabling both in EU and pcf at times
I do understand it'd become a flame war but there's several cases that been hidden and future that could've been avoided if people had a list of awareness

In recent cases, we can see that people are unable to properly provide proof on people cheating and it becomes a multi-thread flame war. It is not good for the accused and the people stressed by reading many of the posts. Unfortunately, like the case with the person that starts with an L and now a Z and banned on PCF, sometimes it has a negative effect where we cannot warn the community. But there are other sides to the coin as well.

It ultimately would not be a problem if MA had the resources, which I do not think they really do, to properly deal with people like that.. or the top crafter in EU with 16 alts giving auctioneers in New Oxford a personal space complex.

good point. changed bg color. Originally it was red since that was the color the veins in my forehead got thinking about the bs, lol. You are welcome. :eyecrazy:

Much MUCH better! Now I am gonna read through it!

I shall not name people at all, but i know for a fact I sucessfully got a pirate locked temporarly for 30 days for abusing a glitch, which was the only thing that made me half glad and half sad, as I reported far more serious things in the past, but at least shown they did something.

You lie, you never got a pirate banned for anything, because we at NVE would have heard about it. =)

In fact EU support does not give two shits about anything anyone reports.

Some personal anecdotal evidence: I've had a "Calypso Adviser" talk all kinds of shit about me in rookie chat, straight up lie and said they could see what's in my inventory and how much PED I had on me, etc., but when I reported said adviser to support, provided proof of what happened, etc., they took one line out of my message which was "I do not expect anything more than an automated response from this, but I hope somebody that matters might see this and will do something about it.", then they turned it on me saying that I was being rude and demeaning to them, and defended the adviser to no end.

I don't depo anymore to this game, I do not want to support such shitty staff that does not care about it's playerbase. I'll log in now and then and pirate or spend the PED that I get from pirating, and that is all they will ever get from me ever again (my gaming time).

Money will always bring out the bad sides from some people. It's also hard for MA to have time to follow up every reported incidents, but they should try to solve some of the bigger issues. I also think they should tie the avatars harder to one person and make it more difficult to use multiple avatars.

You lie, you never got a pirate banned for anything, because we at NVE would have heard about it. =)

In fact EU support does not give two shits about anything anyone reports.

Some personal anecdotal evidence: I've had a "Calypso Adviser" talk all kinds of shit about me in rookie chat, straight up lie and said they could see what's in my inventory and how much PED I had on me, etc., but when I reported said adviser to support, provided proof of what happened, etc., they took one line out of my message which was "I do not expect anything more than an automated response from this, but I hope somebody that matters might see this and will do something about it.", then they turned it on me saying that I was being rude and demeaning to them, and defended the adviser to no end.

I don't depo anymore to this game, I do not want to support such shitty staff that does not care about it's playerbase. I'll log in now and then and pirate or spend the PED that I get from pirating, and that is all they will ever get from me ever again (my gaming time).

You think too highly of yourselves...
That is quite offtopic but there are more pirates than your soc.
I didnt even know he had got baned until he was the one PM'ing me in twitch and having some of his friends pm me ingame confirming the 30 day lock... its not something to brag, i'd be happy if MA was actually serious about EU because as i mentioned and lot of people did, it evolves a lot of cash and shouldnt be taken easilly.

Calypso advisers are just players like you or me or anyone else but got that avatar to help out fresh starters, so they may know you, but you dont know who they are, i think if you speak truth and report, that will be looked into

I got on logs someone that admited to use macro for advantage and was reported right away.
Since that is considered abuse and is banable even tho macro's are more and more commonly used these days due to hardware features (mouse/keyboards/headsets).

Tho since this is RCE and macro's can be gamebreaking, that made them non allowed to use for advantage.

Waiting to see reply on the support case

Yes I am feeling entirely the exact same way....

My first two years were blissful ignorance...

the Next two years were fighting to survive and learning how it works...

And the last two years have been learning how it is broken by MA, and ruined by many of the players in it.

This game doesn't protect itself. Our avatars are not protected. The criminals run free.

And the alts and multi-users have destroyed the game.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Except for people like you and me.

And when we speak up, people tell us to leave...

No taco, its HOW you speak up. You point fingers, accuse players of abuse upon a 'pedestal'. I have never had any interaction with you up to a point and then you started flaming me ONLY because I am WSS (I know its for no other reason, because I have never done anything wrong to you OR the game) lol You yourself surround yourself with a bunch of abusers.... but in the end, both sides take advantage of different aspects of the game. Until BOTH sides stop taking advantage, NEITHER SIDE SHOULD COMPLAIN!!!!

I am one of the few players that has NEVER taken advantage of ANY of the bugs or others in the game. I dont do the select target or any other BS.... yet I get profiled by others like you :) Look at the mirror and those you surround yourself to be the problem Taco, it will help with your stress level.

For the record, I can say the above because I can count on one hand (I think this might be the 2nd time total) where I actually post or say things about this stuff. You are the one who goes above and beyond..... truly, above and beyond.

Last edited:
Doing a quick read on my closed support cases that I wasnt given a chance to reply back
Plus got some on hold for over 1 month and others for over 2 weeks on quite important matters.

Each day feels more there isnt a slightly damn to be given.
Maybe i should share logs and videos with undeniable proof here for the players be the judges of stuff i get to witness

Doing a quick read on my closed support cases that I wasnt given a chance to reply back
Plus got some on hold for over 1 month and others for over 2 weeks on quite important matters.

Each day feels more there isnt a slightly damn to be given.
Maybe i should share logs and videos with undeniable proof here for the players be the judges of stuff i get to witness

Don't worry they treat everyone equal... like common dung :laugh:

I believe soon, depending if i get replies or not i will give up on losing my time for a lost cause.

I reported 2 massive flaws that are gamebreaking and people took advantage of them in support case
Over a month and i haven't got a single reply
Also other pushing issues are totally ignored and left behind

And when i said Im getting a bit fed up of feeling a punishment instead of a reward by losing my time to point flaws, this is what i got

You keep stating that you are being punished but that is not the case in the slightest, it is so that every avatar in this Universe has the same opportunities, if someone else can do it you can to, we do not give any preferential treatment to anyone in this aspect and that is the truth.

I will leave you guys to take the meaning of those words alone...
Getting sad about the course EU is taking.

I believe soon, depending if i get replies or not i will give up on losing my time for a lost cause.

I reported 2 massive flaws that are gamebreaking and people took advantage of them in support case
Over a month and i haven't got a single reply
Also other pushing issues are totally ignored and left behind

And when i said Im getting a bit fed up of feeling a punishment instead of a reward by losing my time to point flaws, this is what i got

You keep stating that you are being punished but that is not the case in the slightest, it is so that every avatar in this Universe has the same opportunities, if someone else can do it you can to, we do not give any preferential treatment to anyone in this aspect and that is the truth.

I will leave you guys to take the meaning of those words alone...
Getting sad about the course EU is taking.

I feel for you but from what it sounds like is that you may be sending in way to many support cases per month and this may have been a important case but since you are flooding MA will them they are kind of saying please stop sending them in so often. Thank you.

Remember more you send in less they will reply.

I feel for you but from what it sounds like is that you may be sending in way to many support cases per month and this may have been a important case but since you are flooding MA will them they are kind of saying please stop sending them in so often. Thank you.

Remember more you send in less they will reply.

Simple as this
If you see a gamebreaking flaw, shouldnt you report it?
I even had an official come met me to show them the flaw and ways they could correct it.
For me it is fine as long as i'd see some action.

At this moment i saw at least 1 that is still ongoing.

But otherwise i might aswell do as others and play dirty, at least there is reward to that.
At this very moment i lose my time and patience for the sake of a game i love that seems I care more than they do

The game rulls are changing,the game is changing the owners,tehnology,ways to cheat , investors , apps , everything is changing.money change 99% of us... We dont have nothing, just a program which we open it every day and put in hard worked or easy Made money and we are enjoying it less or more but dont forget this is only some colored pixels.the fact is that might happed to Wake up someday and to realize that even the 50k$ items wont worth 1 cent.just like this in a blink of the eye...Im seeing more bad paths for this game than the good ones and im trying to be very optimistic because i love this game but...if the developers are continuing in this way we might see wss and entropy shooting some kitties in the new Entropia Saga Pink Bubble Universe.now im seeing 70% of players not satisfied about the game(10% of those one complaing with the hope that MA will give them a nice hof) , 5 % are satisfied , 20% are neutral or they just dont give a f...and 5%they really care about the game no Matter what.some time ago I was seeing 90% of people just loving the game...

If you really aren't getting responses and it is just this big of a problem, then post the problems and let the public make mindark fix it.

Otherwise, no need to turn this thread into a very depressing and cryptic blog of nonspecifics. Or fodder for people to throw out nonscientific statistics pulled out of thin air (above). We have enough of these threads and people are already caught in the trap that is PCF emotional dramatics. Christmas is next week.. it's the time to be cheerful.

If you really aren't getting responses and it is just this big of a problem, then post the problems and let the public make mindark fix it.

Otherwise, no need to turn this thread into a very depressing and cryptic blog of nonspecifics. Or fodder for people to throw out nonscientific statistics pulled out of thin air (above). We have enough of these threads and people are already caught in the trap that is PCF emotional dramatics. Christmas is next week.. it's the time to be cheerful.

If i posted public some bugs the wrong kind of people would read it and take advantage of that
When I mentioned one in some chat, some got curious but a good ammount also pm'd me asking if i help them to exploit.

What I report I try to provide proof that is explicit.

I love the game, otherwise I wouldnt lose my time to try to improve it and correct the flaws and make it more enjoyable for everyone else.

If i posted public some bugs the wrong kind of people would read it and take advantage of that
When I mentioned one in some chat, some got curious but a good ammount also pm'd me asking if i help them to exploit.

What I report I try to provide proof that is explicit.

I love the game, otherwise I wouldnt lose my time to try to improve it and correct the flaws and make it more enjoyable for everyone else.

Go to arkadia forum, send the info to mathias or lars.

Back