Current State of EU and its future

Yo fivesomething "the above" stuff it was just a oppinion,not a nonscientifical post , Numbers or anything you are might consider, but wait what... if you are in profit ,you dont care about the other ones.see you in the future ;)

Yo fivesomething "the above" stuff it was just a oppinion,not a nonscientifical post , Numbers or anything you are might consider, but wait what... if you are in profit ,you dont care about the other ones.see you in the future ;)

No I'm not. Thanks for making false assumptions and showing your lack of judgment of other players.

If you read any posts I've ever made or my logs below, you would have actually posted something intelligent.

yes yes ... No thank you but the people hunting mining logs doesnt interest me because,im interested only about the game,the game future because im doing my own gameplay im enjoying EU.so yea as you say I might be wrong with what i said about you so dont worry i dont want to start a polemic with you about this and if i cant do inteligent posts im the stupid one and this make you the Smart one.im ok with it cheers

Go to arkadia forum, send the info to mathias or lars.

We've done this if we encountered bugs or such while we visit arkadia.
Main reason i love arkadia is that the devs there seem to care atleast, they are easy to reach and usually fast to answer problems you've gotten while on Arkadia.

If the problems are regarding other matter like exploiting and such, it's pretty much waste of time so far to point out flaws and exploits to normal support...

Are you still profitable hunting? I remember you're hunting log years ago and you was doing very well week in week out month in month out. I remember you hunting few bots when i was there and hitting massive hofs. It seems now you have not found a way to profit and are looking for somebody to blame, i see you no longer own the imp fap that you once owned is now hunting a money pit?. It seems like you are bitter and angry that what ever hunting activity you do you are no longer making the ped that you once where and have become enraged at everybody around you even ones you called friends.

Are you still profitable hunting? I remember you're hunting log years ago and you was doing very well week in week out month in month out. I remember you hunting few bots when i was there and hitting massive hofs. It seems now you have not found a way to profit and are looking for somebody to blame, i see you no longer own the imp fap that you once owned is now hunting a money pit?. It seems like you are bitter and angry that what ever hunting activity you do you are no longer making the ped that you once where and have become enraged at everybody around you even ones you called friends.

Thanks for the post even tho was 100% off topic
How i do was never at stake but i will answer
Yes i still am in plus as all my EU account is profit, I just dont hit as big often but loot system changed.
I never owned imp fap, i used friend's to run service at times, same with mod fap.

What i said upsets me is the fact i love the game and I see it getting broken and being unfair each day, and not all the rules are the same to everyone

Where EU is and where it could go...

Well here's my thoughts on the matter of where EU could go, but we're going to srart off with where it is, and where it could go..(And yes there are alternate ideas on how the game should go, and let's just forget about "Better Loot". The only Way to get this game to give better loot, is in fact, to keep people in game and shave them depo a little (Even $2 is a minimal amount to spend intis game.. especially for new players..)

But let's see what they could change, shall we?

The overall game: Now whiloe the game is good at the moment there's some things that some folks ahve pointed out to me that are wrong with this game, and in fact Perhaps the number one bugaboo, is in fact the bugs.

I feel that before MA decides to add anything New to the game (and I mean ANYTHING, The devs need to fix all the issues withthe games, includeing exploits that give players who know them an Unfair advantage, as well as the "Little Details". I mean some players actually use the exploits in order to cheat their way to an Economic advantage (which is against the Tou set down by MA. In short, MA should level the playing field and get all the issues removed.. But then there's the problem and it sems from the Players themselves..

Some of the People who do exploit the system, actaully NEVER report bugs that give them that advantage.. In short, they LOVE to cheat. and I'm calling out all those guys who do, after all if you decide to NEg rep me, then I can figure out quite simply, who are the cheaters and who aren't.. jsut by folks reping me in this forums.. So if you want to keep your secrets well hidden.. Don't speak up or say anyting negative here.. Okay? But to those who report bugs and level the playing field I have to say, Good and bully for you! After all you want an equal chance as much ats the next player.. So reporting bugs and issues are a must, and in fact in this case, by reporting those bugs to MA (and i mean everyone should do it , in order to make a better game.. That way MA has a good idea on what exploits to put out the way first..

Now once we level the playing field, the next order of Business, is in fact making this game what is it.. an that is in fact Science Fiction..

Okay I'm sorry to say this, but the whole idea of putting Rings into purchased web shop boxes make this game sound more like a Certain fantasy game rather than what it is.. A SCIENCE-FICTION Game. That's right , I don't ahve issues with say the laser rifles and the BPLP rifles and the futuristic Melee weapons, but come on, RINGS???! Rings are perhaps best put into Fantasy games, and not the Science Fiction games.. After all there are currently a couple of sci fi games that could actulaly make this game look pale by compaison, and some of them are not even outof Alpha yet..

So ditch the rings MA, after all sure you're making money with the Universal Ammo, and what not, but still the rings should go.. No matter what.. After all This isn't that Fantasy game which I shall not name, but again a sci fi game.. Okay?

Next up? Give all of the items a real purpose.. and i mean not jsut a few items, I mean all of them.. And in fact make it more logical and thought out.. Let's take an item that is being run into the gorund, and in fact right now it has a dead end market.. and that item is in fact Explosive Projectiles..(yes all you Explosive Crafters, (who I call Explosive Sheep or Explosive Monkies0, I hope you enjoy losing money,and I mdon't mean just a little I mean a lot.. Right now Explosives have very little purpose, except to be used in just rocket launcher.. There's hardly No MU on these things.. All you guys do is produce just TTable items and take th loss, (And as David Harnum said, "There a sucker born every minute), But let's sayMA came up with an idea to use those Explosives.. (Say Like helping develop Guided Missles (To be used in PVP /Space Zones (and yes there will be more about Space in a minute..) In order to make the exploisives more valuable, and to give people a reaoson to craft them.. Otherwise folks, you're jsut handing MA your Ped Card and having them laugh at you.. I mean you want to see an item that now has a purpose/ it's a little something called Vibrant sweat.. and in fact do the math. Welding wire is the New Mindforc, and Mindforce, while it is valuable, still needs sweat to use, so there's a reason for sweat.. In fact at this very moment, there's 90 reasons for people to sweat.. and it's called Craftable items. Also it's kind of funny that MA doesn't know how a conductoror a spring is made.. and in fact that comes from Mining loot, not hunting.. And in fact that's a big thing.. SIt doown and look at a product being produced and then think logically, where did this item come from..(After all An conductor isn't just made out of eye oils, it takes metal and even sand to make even a microchip.. Give some things a purpose..

Next up, Let's just ditch the UL guns, okay? Now I can see a lot of you guys who have UL guns and in fact you're probably going to ding me for this.. But to be hoenst, The L guns have a purpose.. It's called Consumerism...

That's right , people do craft guns.. They also Craft clothes, and they even craft vehicles.. in short, anything you can craft should be able to wear down and decay..(with maybe the excption of clothes..which can be simply repoired andin fact I'll get to this in a moment as this can also be applied to L guns as well.. (and you'll see how in a moment..

But guns that last forever, that never wear out, even a good pair of jeans eventually do wear out, no matter how much sweing you but into them.. So what to do? Buy some new ones.. But then Let's go back to the guns for a moment. Guns do wear out, but unlicke Clothes Gun's don't always have to be TT'ed.. and in fact we could actually turn the repair terminal into a better thing than what it is now..

HEre's an Example: You have your (L) gun, and in fact it finally breaks.. But instead of taking it to the Trade terminal to Tosss it ou take it to the Repair terminal, and it tells you what is broken.. (Say the barrel is worn out, or you need a new Chamber loading spring, . Well how do you get those? Easy.. You craft them.. then repair the gun..

That's right, you take the gun to a gun smith, (Just like in real life) and they have the parts in stock (which they craft.. then (if you want the gunsmith, to put the gun back together for you for a small fee, ) you gould let ythem do it, or , you could do it yourself.. and again we go back to the repair terminal.. You put the gun in and the parts and then hit repair.. (sure you can get skills in Gun smithing, ) and voila, you get your gun back (Not rully repaired as not always are the parts perfect and you can then take that item and go out and hunt until the next time it breaks.. then wash rinse repeat, over and over again. Your gun never really runs out, only the parts. (And if you can get your skills up maybe you can craft better parts using better parts, and thus your chances for making the gun clowser and closer to full TT value would make the effort worth while.. or like I said, take it to a gun smith and let them repair it for a small fee.. That way you have a gun, they get paid for their work and everyone is happy (Unless you get a scammer who takes your gun and thus TT's it.. but hey you don't get that much out of a broken gun now. IN fact it would be better to repair it and then sell it.. After all that's what consumerism is about..

Now onto the brass tacks and this is where MA needs to fix tings.. After all again I have talked to other players and in fact they think currently that Space is the biggest joke out there.. and like I said, Space could be more fun and entertaining, if a few changes could be made..

(Moving say a certain revival point (Howling wolf mine) to the center of the board, and making it a true pirate base, cwould make it easier for players who want to ecome pirates, to go out and hunt their prey.. It also could double as a sort of "Black Market" kind of auction, (and yes this could be seperate form the regular market.. I mean materials that would be looted could be put up there, and people who wanted to be a bad boy (or girl) and who wanted to make their living craftng items and then shipping them to the regular markets could do so, provided they don't get jumped by some of the good folkls.. Also I would make all the Planetary stations, shoot down any vehicle that isn't postive anor at least neutral.. if you are a bad person, then you shouldn't be able to camp around a planetary staiton, you gotta be out there in PVP and you have to literlaly hunt, which is what PVP really is..

Also.. many of the stations onthe board would be neutral, and thus you wouldn't have to worry about being shot down by the staion, but rather anyoen out there in your neck of the woods..(and pirates, you could camp those locaitons or go out hunting..(After all with all the disconnects that this game has, it woudl be more logical to sit at a neutral station, than at a planetary one, if this were to come out..(and yes MA get rid of the whole darn Karma on the ship thing.. after all it's not eh vehicle who's bad, it's the person behind it..(Maybe that's why they removed the social skill points and are in fact maybe working to revamp it so that where would be a "Good Guy/Bad guy thing , where it's the player who would be the one with the good or bad reputation.. After al if you're going to be a villain, might as well be someone who is truly bad.. or at least Misunderstood..

Also.. Let's get space more realistic.. after all Another game is making it as such, and in this one video I found, you want to see a way this game could be playerd, this video shows how space fighters should work.. After all sure there's microgravity in space (and yes this is right around planets but still in zero G, you should be able to handle your fighter like a pro.. but right now? Maybe MA should take a look at this video and rethink their strategy..

Finally Space weaons.. Sure Warp mines are okay and sure Lasers are fine.. But let's ditch the BLP ,and actually use real sci Fi weapons.. Things like Plasma cannons, and Particle beams.(Hey we have a skill called "Particle Beamer Technology" and I'm wondering why it's not being used. So yeah these would be good, Then there's missiles (and no i don't mean the explsove projectiles, I mean acutal missiles that will track you and hunt you down within a span of time, of ocurse you could do a couple tings here.. which is shoot them down, or, use decoys to foll them (Hmm decoys could be crafted with the main component being the Decoys from the TT, after all if we have missiles in the game being crafted out of Explosives , why not have the same use for decoys..)

But hey, it's jsut a thought. Give warp ships a purpose, give fighters a purpose, All these ships ar eright now are over glorified transports, (which they should be, but Fighters should be short range, not be able to traverse the galaxy..(that's where Warp ships are .. and in fact the mother ships should be increased in order for them to be able to hold a crew compliment of more than jsut 50..(Heck our own vehicles can hold 500 people (or have a list of up to 500, but a mother ship should have a full compliment, crew to repiar (Damage control.. Pirlots and co-ppilots and even weapons.. (Heck that's a good start but they could actually improve on this..)

In short, Space nees a major overhaul, else this bird won't fly..

Finally, the final part is the paleyrs themselves.. Sadly this is going to be a tall order.. to keep a game like this alive.. Frankly MA should go through their records and start eliminatiiong alts.. it's one player one avatar, and yes if families do want to play they all hoave to be certified as the player.. sure the Gold cared Idea is good, but it again could be improved upon.. after all MA you got a lot of work here, but once you get the bugs out first, the reworking of the ideas of products and eventually space, the final part is to advertise.. and to show folks that this cgame could be one of the best Science fiction games out there.. (but sadly because of the issues of the lack fo programmers and Devs, unless some more people are brought on, or if we change the game engine all together, it's only then that MA will succeed.. u t the player it seems ar the "Wild card' in all this.. If they gurmble and gripe about bad loot, then it's a majro turn off, and you remember what I said about bad loot.. The good loot happens when you ahve people paying into this game to help pay for the decay (read as bandwith) in order for th game to grow.. But Grumbling, complaining and whining, is't going to get players to turn onto the game, All those things ar turn offs..(Heck to be comparative it's like you are with your girlfriend and you pick yoru nose.. heck to her, that's a turn off. and yes, anything you say or do in a game can turn a player off in a hurry.. You want a plaeyr to stay, be a mentor, and I mean really teach.. Don't just farm the player, I mean TEACH them how the game works.. That way they will be come intersted and what to hang around..and who knows they might deposit that 2 bucks.. and your returns in hunting and mining actually do get better why? Because youcould actually keep a player in game and let them enjoy it.. Otherwhise this is going to end very badly.. not only for the game devs, but also, the palyers.. (in short, you turn off or turn away a player, you get negative returns.. an in fact because of the way players are, and how some of them act, they actually are making this game downright deplorable.. Keep it up, and well, you know what happens next.. No bucks mean no game.. End of story..

Well that's about where this game is at the moemnt. where it coudl go? Well if all those ideas i thew up there are a precursor to where this game could go, then if all of these things were done, and done correctly, well, the game would improve.. some players (who try to turn people off to this game) say the game isn't improving, but in reality IT is.. (yes some of these players are actually staying around, and are actually helping build this game. those of the people who are negative are helping destroy it..

But in the end, whatever happens, I hope this game turns out for the better. if not, well, it's been nice knowing it, and I had a real blast.. but hey, that's up to the game devs and players to determine the outcome.. As for me, I'll keep tabs on what is going on and who knows maye at the end of each year I could post what was right and wrong for this game.. Afte rall the rules she keep changing, but until we have a better clue, this game is "The status uo..

And that's all I am going to say.. Now ifyou will excuse me, I need that long winter's nap, I've been promising myself..

(Sgt) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Marines
A.k.a "The Blind SNiper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"/

Okay I'm sorry to say this, but the whole idea of putting Rings into purchased web shop boxes make this game sound more like a Certain fantasy game rather than what it is.. A SCIENCE-FICTION Game. That's right , I don't ahve issues with say the laser rifles and the BPLP rifles and the futuristic Melee weapons, but come on, RINGS???! Rings are perhaps best put into Fantasy games, and not the Science Fiction games.. After all there are currently a couple of sci fi games that could actulaly make this game look pale by compaison, and some of them are not even outof Alpha yet..

So ditch the rings MA, after all sure you're making money with the Universal Ammo, and what not, but still the rings should go.. No matter what.. After all This isn't that Fantasy game which I shall not name, but again a sci fi game.. Okay?

Your posts are amazing Ben, and always worth a read, but cover so many issues I think posters cant debate them.

I can't either, but I'd like to say Rings in a Sci-Fi game are as valid an inclusion to this universe as Mindforce is (which is spell casting in all but name)

I'm sure there are Sci-Fi films with rings but I cant think of one right now.

Trust me on this, I have a +12hp ring on my right and a 8% speed boost on my left and I wouldn't want either removed. Only reason anyone would be against rings is because they didn't own any.

:xbiggrin:

I am also very keen on the idea of parts breaking (or at least wearing down so we are not suddenly left with a broken gun etc). Let's have more crafting/looting of useful stuff going on, not just enhancers and amps, but barrels etc.

Ever look at a real gun and wonder how is it made/ And how gunsmithing would work.

I am also very keen on the idea of parts breaking (or at least wearing down so we are not suddenly left with a broken gun etc). Let's have more crafting/looting of useful stuff going on, not just enhancers and amps, but barrels etc.

Well stop and thinnk about it.. in ral life trms.. Any Item eventually does wear out even guys.. (heck if your'e a gun owner, you have to take care of your guns, you have to clean and oile them so that a Gun works properly.. BUt have ou ever seen a gun when it's disassembled? Here's an Exampleof one such gun the S&W (SMith an Wesson) 1076 model.. there's a sechmatic of what this gun takes.. and in just this one gun alone, there are up to as many as 97 parts just for this one gun.. and remember some of these items are very importan for the gunto work (evne that Recoil spring is important.. .

SO what happens when one of these parts break? Answer you ahve to order 1, or, you have to build it yourself.. hence the idea of "Gunsmithing.." (It's much like Weaponsmithing in other games but only more detailed)

Let's say a certain part (say Part number 5 of that schematic wear out.. And it has to be replaced.. ou take it to a gun smith who has the BP for it,and crafts the part out of the materials needed for it.. , the end result is a part that could be full TT or not (Heck this is where more of the residues could be removed from the game rather than haivng them being TT'ed..

So the Gun smith Crafts the gun, and then can walk over to the Repair terinminal drop the parts and the broken gun into the repair terminal and hits repair (agian tis is like Tiering up a gun only it would give you gun smithing skills (or weapon crafting skills0 The gun gets retuned with a specific value for the use of the gun, of course the gun smith would have to ask for the cost of crafting saaid paart.. and thus you'd pay him..

Now how does this work on MA's benefit? Well the better weapon crafters who know how to craft guns could now craft parts for said gun and then sell them to players, whio then can either have the gunsmith repair it, or they can themsleves (heck if you can read a schematic like this you can atually build a gun. Just put the pieces together.. Now for MA they could use the reapir terminal to say take a tiny bit (say 1% or even less) for the repair attempt and thus MA gets that tiny bit of money (but the more people do this the more they can actually make money.. (More repairs means more bits of pennies for MA..

Of ocurse if the player wanted to get rid of the gun they could but again MA gets that tiny cut for you using that gun..

But let's say you don't want to buy a new gun, from the auction, because it is over priced, the end result is you could have the parts craft them (or if you could get the BP's you could do ityourself), and thus you would be able to build your own parts and thus repair your own gun. and for htat you get skills, and MA gets a tiny clice of the pie..

The point is, weaponsmithing (Gun or melee ) would actually benefit th game because of the fact that people would ahve to buy the blue prints and the materials.. (More metal materials used woul dhelp the miners out a bit). But then let's look at tit this way, let's sayo you wanted to build as an example a better part, you could but it would take differnt materials, and thus to produce a more Viable gun . IN short, you use mbetter materials you get a better TT value and thus more life.. (heck YOu could use a lot of metals for the differnt world (though I think Rocktropia mighthave to rework some of it's metals a bit (unless you want to include them into any part fomula) and thus you ahve high trade between wolds.. and more trade from the auctions can mean that you have more sales and since MA gets a small aauction fee for the item the end result is that players who are miners and who want to sell their metals faster would put this up for lower prices..

In the end, Miners get paid faster and thus can go out on another run, and crafters get the mateirals.. and what about the hunters? They get the gun back so they can go out and get the mateirals necessary for things like keeping the gun oiled.. or cleaned.. I mean the ideas are endless and this was really suggested by a good friend of mine who thought that it would make more sense if this was done, instead of craft a gun, put it up on auction, have someone buy it and use it then toss it in the TT, now with thi s idea it would open up the crafters to make the parts and thus get the mechanical and electronic skills up (heck us Metal enngineers would make some of the barrels and stocks (heck the M3a Uses stanndard Locks (or standard stocks) and thus you need those to assemble a gun, but the mateirals used would make the differnce on how long a gun lasts.. (I mean it's the equivalent of making a sword out of paper, and one out of high grade steel..

So in the end, this idea would have everyone win, The player who has a gun or is traded a gun, the crafter/Gunsmith, and yes even MA.. Win win win.. and the cost of gun production would go down, until more players were brought into game, that's why you ahve a stock of guns in your shop.. so that players can buy them.. (of ocurse with that many parts , you can see why it gets complicated very fast..

But hey, we're talking making money with parts and components as well asw the actual guns themselves..

(of ocurse if someone has a better grasp on this idea let's hear it.. after all I'm listening..

(Sgty) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Marines
a.k.a. "The BLind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Wait, so you guys figure that at some point in the future, humans will stop wearing jewelry?

:lolup:

Wait, so you guys figure that at some point in the future, humans will stop wearing jewelry?

:lolup:

Coming from a Man here who knows all: Yes?

At the end of the day I do send reports about all possible bugs i witness with proper proof.
But at times
Why to even botter, takes over month at tiems for them to check and then the exploiter doesn't really get a punishment, and when he does, is 2-3 days ban and then back to everything as normal as if nothing really happen.

Macro's are part of the current hardware, it is MA's fault also to allow game features to be abused by them. and not punish them properly

Been off for a while due to some circustances and it is to my sadness that i come back and check that URGENT reports i made at the end of november still hold 0 reply
And that is for heavy bug abuse.
I got few others of bot others with video proof and broken games mechanism that allow you to take economic advantage

I put my effort and heart to see the game being fair to see 0 reply, not even a go fuck yourself

I come back.
The nicelly timelly matter is gone, its insulting, when even given other situations for far less concerning cases i managed to get a hold of officials/MA avas to talk with me and sort some stuff out.

For that reason i believe I wont put more of my time and effort, not for the gain, cos that is obviously been 0.
But at least I save a headache

Exploit away!
Seems to be the way!

I forgot to mention
I understand their workload

EU's team doesnt have the numbers of a big company like Bethesda, EA, etc etc etc.

But 4 months+ for something that affects me as a player and them as a company and takes cash flow away from them..... I cant put a good explanation to it

It's part of why I quit this damned "game". They care more about Compets then EU these days, well, Compet the f*ck away MA. Pull your head out of the sand and look at some of the names moving on and away from MA, bad news for you guys.

There's a saying: "You dance with who brung ya." I guess MA just plum forgot who brung 'em.

It's part of why I quit this damned "game". They care more about Compets then EU these days, well, Compet the f*ck away MA. Pull your head out of the sand and look at some of the names moving on and away from MA, bad news for you guys.

There's a saying: "You dance with who brung ya." I guess MA just plum forgot who brung 'em.

Why you not gone yet?

Why you not gone yet?

Still trying to sell my crap. And you're still the ultimate A-Hole I see. Welcome to ignore fanboi.

The point of the tread is clearly not personal issues or not,
But 5$ if you cease to see it is non admitable to take over 4-5 months on average for all SERIOUS supports that cost the company cash and screws over the others who play fair, i think its only a joke to who plays clean and totally killing the purpose to be honest and clean in this.

Sadly as time goes you only see those who abuse getting away.

Recently i recorded 2-3 people using bot hunting automated, one of them was doing it for 6 hours straight...
The other is known to bot in the past, all he had was a temp ban (so i was told by reliable sources).
I know others that have been banned, and yet only temporarly.

What seems to be incentivated is a tap on head and carry on doing whatever,
No proper punishment to who takes economical advantage.

Not to mention the alts, and bot healers, etc etc... I could speak days here of shit i witnessed and got proof of, but for the rightfull reasons, I cannot name in PCF else I make Serica nail my ass :laugh:

<Me removed due to error quoting wrong person>

Not to mention the alts, and bot healers, etc etc... I could speak days here of shit i witnessed and got proof of, but for the rightfull reasons, I cannot name in PCF else I make Serica nail my ass :laugh:

See you need to understand that with all the good you may be trying here, you most likely been flooding MA with past bugs left and right and when you started reporting the bot and other issues due to running out of bugs to report my guess here is that MA had you on the fanboys ignore list.

Well to make you feel a bit better at the end of the day I guess there is always entropiaplanets.com where you, as many others, can spend all day and night crying about what is wrong with EU?:yup:

Last edited:
See you need to understand that with all the good you may be trying here, you most likely been flooding MA with past bugs left and right and when you started reporting the bot and other issues due to running out of bugs to report my guess here is that MA had you on the fanboys ignore list.

Well to make you feel a bit better at the end of the day I guess there is always entropiaplanets.com where you, as many others, can spend all day and night crying about what is wrong with EU?:yup:

First
You edited something and replaced name, I didnt say the first quote you set there.
I was always told, serious matters required their attention and they always asked me to do it asap, arkadia team in example i actually had fast and direct contact right away to expose a bug, but they lack the means and "authority" to punish people for abusing atm so they had to forward it to MA... since last year.

If you think I'm crying, sorry to bring it to you, but you are a blind idiot.

Anyone that has half a working brain sees that a game that has MILLIONS of dollars worth of investment for a rather small player base, and having everything around a RCE world, doesnt need to be serious, it MUST be serious. EVERY single flaw costs money to the company and to a lot of players, I do not speak of specific or person cases, unless my own if requested, cos my whole point is to make the post for everyone's sake.

A good example was people abusing the lvl13 amps and how softly MA took it... while it was costing them THOUSANDS, all they did was wait for someone to actually prove it was broken, and someone else stream it and make a video of it and ONLY then, they actually did a hot fix for it...
Plenty more bugs are costing them that much and yet, players that still cherrish for a fair and clean gameplay in a world full of shit, don't even get a small fedback.

I seen all from taking advantage of bot healer, alt avatars for economical advantages, kill steal (among all prolly the cleanest of them all), bug abuse, trapping mobs, bot hunters, and list goes on and on, and i provide all the proof there is when I make my supports to avoid wasting their time asking me that on their reply.

No, I don't do this to get compensations from MA,
I never got one, prolly will never get, and that isnt the point
I play EU for nearly 9 years now, which means i love the game and i'd like to keep playing it, but for that to happen the game needs to survive.

How is a game supposed to survive if the devs dont really seem to care what costs most players cash and their own company money?
What image you think it passes that people that abused the system to profit thousands of real dollars, and yet are allowed around ingame?

If I was to start now knowing that, there are way more games out there than it was back when EU started, better looking and in constant development aswell.

To wrap it up
If you cease to see some flaws and how the game is suffering from it, you clearly dont really play EU, or dont really like EU to the extend I do.
If you think I do this cos my loot sucks or whatever, I cant really complain on my EU carrer, but again, that is not the point of the thread

First
etc...

I seen all from taking advantage of bot healer, alt avatars for economical advantages, kill steal (among all prolly the cleanest of them all), bug abuse, trapping mobs, bot hunters, and list goes on and on, and i provide all the proof there is when I make my supports to avoid wasting their time asking me that on their reply.

No, I don't do this to get compensations from MA,
I never got one, prolly will never get, and that isnt the point
I play EU for nearly 9 years now, which means i love the game and i'd like to keep playing it, but for that to happen the game needs to survive.

How is a game supposed to survive if the devs dont really seem to care what costs most players cash and their own company money?
What image you think it passes that people that abused the system to profit thousands of real dollars, and yet are allowed around ingame?

If I was to start now knowing that, there are way more games out there than it was back when EU started, better looking and in constant development aswell.

To wrap it up
If you cease to see some flaws and how the game is suffering from it, you clearly dont really play EU, or dont really like EU to the extend I do.
If you think I do this cos my loot sucks or whatever, I cant really complain on my EU carrer, but again, that is not the point of the thread

Didn't quote all your post but have to say i think you are right on this one. All economies are open to trust in that economy, in form of bonds, company investment etc etc. I love EU also, and like yourself Manique can't really grumble, except maybe to my own stupidity at times.

Not looking for witch-hunts or whatever, but i do think MA should punish abuse of system in some way. Is almost getting to point people abuse stuff because they know nobody (ok a few hunt bots) over years has had anything bad happen. Ofc should depend on cost to MA/playerbase to action taken, but atm people abuse stuff because they expect to profit and get away with impunity.

Just sets the trend that Sheeple then follow and becomes normality.

First
You edited something and replaced name, I didnt say the first quote you set there.

Sorry about that..was a fast edit without reading who posted it.

I agree with you Manique. It's hard to tell how destructive for the economy a healing bot or hunting bot actually is, at least without knowing all the details, but still - these matters should always be the 1st priority for MA, regardless of any details.

Well, how about this (highly speculative) theory:
- public announcement of the release deadline for ComPets,
- some unexpected problem comes up (there's always something!),
- some high level executive panicked and reallocated all resources as well as every last person to work on ComPets and make absolutely certain it get's released on schedule.

To wrap it up

And again you are totally right but again from reading what you done in the past about these issues and bug reports and MA being well under staffed they most likely are ignoring you due to the volume of support cases you been sending. One can only cry wolf so many times.

Just slow down the amount of support cases you send in and as well maybe someone from MA is reading this thread and will look into the issues. Keep sending them in but try to slow the volume of them down.

Still trying to sell my crap. And you're still the ultimate A-Hole I see. Welcome to ignore fanboi.

No loss. Heaven forbid I call out your drama and tantrums. You have quite the low bar on what it takes to be the ultimate asshole if me asking why you haven't gone yet makes the top of the list. And I guess I'm a fanboy.. I'm a fan of the game and I'm a male. Good call.

To manique, I've already let the contacts I have know about the threads around support case delays. I don't know why it's taking so long to respond but I'm sure there is a reason (whether valid or not). I hope they'll address the support problems soon.

Back