Will we soon see Adjusted Angel and Shadow?

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
Hello everyone!

The same day as they released the Adjusted Nemesis mission, I was on Teamspeak with Vagrant talking theories.

The mission NPC hinted about that there will be "more upgrades available soon". I right away said "I bet this will be for the M&J series of armors, prepare for Adjusted Vigilante next".

And here it is, Adjusted Vigilante. Now, stay tuned for Adjusted Angel and Shadow!

Seems logic, right guys?

I'd bet on Adj Gremlin or Imp Nemesis / Imp Vigilante.

Reasons:
  • "basic c/s/i" and "basic burn/pen" are already covered;
  • the next target needs to be somehow different from those;
  • it however needs to be reasonably common for MA to bother (so Viking won't do, and probably Salamander neither);
  • "more upgrades" can also mean "more upgrades to the same"

Last edited:
I dont think this will happen. There is imp and mod angel out there and they have no buff. Seems add to me that an adj version with buff should come out.
Gremlin. Jaguar. Tiger or any of the animal type armor could be a pretender for an adj version someday.

There's already imp vigi
Not buffed but it droped

I vote for Terramaster 8 Gold Rush Adjusted - with 1100 m depth and skill buff!

Gremlin, boar, bear, jaguar, tiger,...

I have the feeling MA is going to go more and more into the upgrade path.
They did so with amps, with faps, with plates and now armor.

Just wondering if the same will happen with guns... :scratch2:

Gremlin, boar, bear, jaguar, tiger,...
Was thinking the same.
Bear, Gremlin, Boar and maybe eventually Jaguar.

That's how far they can go. If u climb any higher on this ladder there's not enough items ingame to justify a mission for the masses => low interest => failed undertaking.

Once gremlin comes around, it'll be a massive hit for sure! :yup:

The main problem also is that with upgrading you reset tier of the item to 0, that would have to be a solid buff to force players to reset tiers on their shadow and higher tier angel armors ;)

One day SGA armor users will bite the lemon if this path continue and we get better modifications than a mere adjusted status.

Just to be very honest, i dont think these missions are any good for people with higher end armors. The upgrades are faily cheap, and it'll eat in to the value of armors that costed more.

I got a Lion set, if they begin to have upgrade missions for Jaguar or Liakon, and not for Lion, Martial, Angel, etc. they're going to be loosing value.

One day SGA armor users will bite the lemon if this path continue and we get better modifications than a mere adjusted status.

Agree, SGA versions dont get any love either, making them in many cases an inferior version now.

Availible at your nearest Web Shop :D

Back