Christmas Ring 2015

Id have hated to be the poor player that just realized he flushed 5k down the toilet for a pet skill gain increase buff.

I felt this ring was worth more and its current buffs are really impressive. So I was using my sense and reflecting on past doings to come up with the assumption that you were only trolling or trig to drop price for you to have a quick 5k resell.

I know the others who are commenting up to this point are long times trust worthy players. So I apologize 'Piotr' for mistaking your comment as malicious intent to have huge gain off of someones good fortune.

Nice of u to turn PC thread into flamefest, but im up to it. But first u should get ur 'facts' straight. I actually have to use that phrase pretty often lately as ppl just come throw shit out there cause they heard or thought sthing.
Said pet wasnt sold FYI, still sittin in storage.
I havent offered on any xmas rings nor planning to cause ring is useless to me and believe me, rings will go down to 5k range if they r offered as MM prizes also but not even then im gonna buy one, not to resell, not to use.
To sum it up: fuck off and dont lie
Peace

Nice of u to turn PC thread into flamefest, but im up to it. But first u should get ur 'facts' straight. I actually have to use that phrase pretty often lately as ppl just come throw shit out there cause they heard or thought sthing.
I havent offered on any xmas rings nor planning to cause ring is useless to me and believe me, rings will go down to 5k range if they r offered as MM prizes also but not even then im gonna buy one, not to resell, not to use.
Peace

My friend has never loot anything nice from this game, and played for years. I was really excited for them when they told me they looted this ring. Everyone was chatting about it and really excited that one of us finally after years got something nice. We were having fun, then I saw your price... You know the market better then anyone, to even suggest anything under 15k is bs....

Now you say its useless and trying to completely destroy its value...

Common joe in this game finally hits something and all of a sudden its worthless FFS

Common joe in this game finally hits something and all of a sudden its worthless FFS

Thats based on what i aim for and what i use atm and my opinion. Wasnt trying to devalue anything. Ppl still buy adj faps for 7k when they can buy way better fap for cheaper. So only because i value adj fap 4-5k top doesnt mean all will, same goes for this ring.

Can they be looted in instance ? Wait MM didn't start yet, we don't know yet although there are already winners if christmas ring will be the first prize of MM as the halloween one was. True events are in webshop, not in game anymore.
At least it should be better than arkadia events. no results= no winners :)

My friend has never loot anything nice from this game, and played for years. I was really excited for them when they told me they looted this ring. Everyone was chatting about it and really excited that one of us finally after years got something nice. We were having fun, then I saw your price... You know the market better then anyone, to even suggest anything under 15k is bs....

Now you say its useless and trying to completely destroy its value...

I am not defending the behavior, but I understand it. Anyone who has been around this game knows that "Buy low, sell high" is a common strategy for increasing profits in this game, and irl. People create profits by purchasing items they have "low balled" and will then turn around and "overcharge" a new buyer for the same item. I can't blame them for trying to maximize their profits, especially in this game that sucks the life out of people. While it's distasteful to have to deal with these people, I realize I have to be better at knowing the true value of an item and be able to negotiate accordingly. I don't really have any of these skills, but I appreciate people who do, for who they are and what they are able to accomplish. I feel sorry for the people that are "taken" by the predators, myself included, but like they say down where I come from, "If you can't play with the big dogs, don't get off the porch." :laugh:

I am not defending the behavior, but I understand it. Anyone who has been around this game knows that "Buy low, sell high" is a common strategy for increasing profits in this game, and irl. People create profits by purchasing items they have "low balled" and will then turn around and "overcharge" a new buyer for the same item. I can't blame them for trying to maximize their profits, especially in this game that sucks the life out of people. While it's distasteful to have to deal with these people, I realize I have to be better at knowing the true value of an item and be able to negotiate accordingly. I don't really have any of these skills, but I appreciate people who do, for who they are and what they are able to accomplish. I feel sorry for the people that are "taken" by the predators, myself included, but like they say down where I come from, "If you can't play with the big dogs, don't get off the porch." :laugh:

The problem is this guy has been doing shady stuff for a long time. Ive seen him try to sell things and exploit there circumstances on soooo many occasions over time.

Like that Bristal Hog,

It was TT+1 for one back then, Sweetstuff was 103% and fruit was still dirt cheap. It would have costed 200 ped for nutria and just over a month train and level it to 42.

Then MA released about update coming that pet buffs would be released and would be based on the pets level. Then he started selling it for 5k. Exploiting the situation that no one knew what the buff might be. A fair price would have been mayyyybe 1k for the work. 200 ped food - 1k = 800 ped profit. Anyone could have made a bristal hog level 42 with 200 ped at that time.

Thats how this situation stuck with me. It is morally wrong to trick players for that price when you know yourself what your doing. Theres good business and fair play, and then theres lack of any morality for your fellow players.

Even after update was tring to sell for 2k, a wildly high price then also.
Check your chat logs from :
2015-03-20 12:36:27
to
2015-03-20 17:01:18

Its not the only time, When eomon first started dropping samples, I looked at EL to see how many E DNA dropped the year before. It was 61, that would mean the VI amps would take a hard fall, and anyone who buys them right off are about to loose alot of ped. 3k was the MU at the time

I then started making that info public in chat, and was offering +700, he and 2 others started saying id never get it at that price, and if I was going to get it. It would be the next migration.

Again misleading players on prices...

Check your logs, 2015-07-13 10:53:06

Hes a long time player and if anything should be on the front line looking out for the community to keep them from making such mistakes.

Theres a reason MA has a Mentoring program, encourages and trust there long time well known players to help out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Now u just talked against urself in reversed case scenario. Cause this time i say price gonna fall hard and u say it will not.
And wtf is that with u my bristle? With good buff it could have been worth 10k but with the buff it got its worth... nothing. All were free to decide if wanted to gamble on it or not

And how is this relevant to the christmas ring price check?
I am very interested in that ring but i want to know what a good price would be. And i have no interest for bristle pets or trauma amps.

But to express what i feel about what u said there - there is nothing wrong for trying to sell smth for whatever price! It would be bad misleading ppl but it isnt bad or wrong to sell smth for more than what it is worth right now or what others think it may be worth!
Look, history showed that bristle pet was useless after update, but what if it had soke misterious buff that would be worth it and unlocks at level 40, 50 or 100. For example it gives you 40% extra crit damage! Then the pet would easily be worth 10k. And he sold it for mere 5k, what a shame right?

Soko

The problem is this guy has been doing shady stuff for a long time. Ive seen him try to sell things and exploit there circumstances on soooo many occasions over time.

Like that Bristal Hog,

It was TT+1 for one back then, Sweetstuff was 103% and fruit was still dirt cheap. It would have costed 200 ped for nutria and just over a month train and level it to 42.

Then MA released about update coming that pet buffs would be released and would be based on the pets level. Then he started selling it for 5k. Exploiting the situation that no one knew what the buff might be. A fair price would have been mayyyybe 1k for the work. 200 ped food - 1k = 800 ped profit. Anyone could have made a bristal hog level 42 with 200 ped at that time.

Thats how this situation stuck with me. It is morally wrong to trick players for that price when you know yourself what your doing. Theres good business and fair play, and then theres lack of any morality for your fellow players.

Even after update was tring to sell for 2k, a wildly high price then also.
Check your chat logs from :
2015-03-20 12:36:27
to
2015-03-20 17:01:18

Its not the only time, When eomon first started dropping samples, I looked at EL to see how many E DNA dropped the year before. It was 61, that would mean the VI amps would take a hard fall, and anyone who buys them right off are about to loose alot of ped. 3k was the MU at the time

I then started making that info public in chat, and was offering +700, he and 2 others started saying id never get it at that price, and if I was going to get it. It would be the next migration.

Again misleading players on prices...

Check your logs, 2015-07-13 10:53:06

Hes a long time player and if anything should be on the front line looking out for the community to keep them from making such mistakes.

Theres a reason MA has a Mentoring program, encourages and trust there long time well known players to help out.

For sakes here.
Simple PC test.
Perfekted ares discovered looter got pmed with bids after message, aug ares same thing.
Perfekted athenic owner got pms with offers on discovered. Sold in bidwar vs top hunters.
Halloween ring, first looter got a propper bid at discovery and later he sold at that price.

What have your bids been at?

Now u just talked against urself in reversed case scenario. Cause this time i say price gonna fall hard and u say it will not.
And wtf is that with u my bristle? With good buff it could have been worth 10k but with the buff it got its worth... nothing. All were free to decide if wanted to gamble on it or not

See thats my entire point you just dont get it... You really do lack the morality to see what your doing.

Everyone with high level hogs waited to see what would happen. We ALL knew there was a chance they would be worth little, and waited so that someone wouldnt have wasted there peds.

Mine was level 27...

When MA nerfed Vixen's making them unspawnable on other planets, I automatically offered to buy them all back for what players paid. And then DID! buy them back. Even tho I lost my ass, it was the right thing to do....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275443-Rare-Andriod-s&highlight=
Read the fine print at the bottom, and notice how I made it extra small to hide the thing that made them worthless.

You can see just how hard of a hit here...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275461-Entropia-Universe-15-3-2-Release-Notes

We are all in this community, how we treat others and protect each other from mishaps is what will make us all strong and a much better experience for everyone who is here with us.

Last edited:
And how is this relevant to the christmas ring price check?
I am very interested in that ring but i want to know what a good price would be. And i have no interest for bristle pets or trauma amps.

But to express what i feel about what u said there - there is nothing wrong for trying to sell smth for whatever price! It would be bad misleading ppl but it isnt bad or wrong to sell smth for more than what it is worth right now or what others think it may be worth!
Look, history showed that bristle pet was useless after update, but what if it had soke misterious buff that would be worth it and unlocks at level 40, 50 or 100. For example it gives you 40% extra crit damage! Then the pet would easily be worth 10k. And he sold it for mere 5k, what a shame right?

Soko

You dont get it either.... Wow im speechless at this point

Last edited:
Stay on topic guys. Morality of people's offers are for a different discussion altogether.

face palms self... yep.. some days I need to check topic category.. thought it was hof/discovery Only saw ring/discovery.. and arguing.. was like dafuq.

Last edited:
Can we please just congratulate this guy on his ring and everyone shut the fuck up about their petty opinions?

Get back on topic no need for this bickering like jealous school children, you all should be ashamed. Just be happy for the guy... fuck. This thread is about him and his find not about any of you, or any of the rest of us, or even economy... just him.

Its a price check tread not a discovery so we all have the right to post our thoughts.In the end its about the seller/buyer meeting to a price based on the market chill out.
Gratz for the find.
Gl with the sale.

and thus I insert foot into mouth.... :laugh:... I fess up.. my bad... haha :ahh:

That other stuff was a response to this.
Peace
And it turned out I did have my facts straight

There are 6 Perfected Rings, 3 Augmented, and 3 Christmas rings *ATM*.

Since they have only dropped 3 Augmented and thats the closets match to the Christmas Ring, we know they wont spam alot of them.

Alot of people use low hitting dmg high rate of fire un-tiered guns, blades etc, and care about the others goodies on this ring other then crit and blow. It will be unique in that way and will hold its value, as ares is more available.

DFwU9pw.jpg
X2GmFHc.jpg
t66qcNk.jpg

I still feel strongly its worth above 15k based on this...

Last edited:
Those rings cant be compaired like that, crit added worth very litle on its own.
Go have a look in the old ranger scope/laser PC thread there you will see just how uneccesary its Using just added critsize.
An mod ares user wont lose his 0,8 crit bonus for 2% reload and 2% added crit. 0,8 crit is translated into 16% added crit size. So if it should compete vs mod ares in dpp xmas ring would needed atleast 26 % crit bonus

Soon we will have more rings than fingers and you will be able to pick and choose what you want. People will regret the 50k purchases. With that being said, every ring combination has a purpose. Let the free market do its work. Someone will pay what they think the ring is worth.

I have to agree, judging by the level of buffs you can get from items like adjusted vig/nem armor for a relatively low price, a year from now they won't be worth nearly as much as they are selling for today.

I think MA is trying to drive lower skilled players into high content faster.

I have to agree, judging by the level of buffs you can get from items like adjusted vig/nem armor for a relatively low price, a year from now they won't be worth nearly as much as they are selling for today.

I think MA is trying to drive lower skilled players into high content faster.

That's something good I guess.Some 2006 avatars can kill something bigger than kerberos young.They see more content :)

1. Gratz to the finders
2. it is useless to buy boxes now; since all the goodies have dropped already.
3. all ring prices will go down in price over time; like all items have the last 8 years.
4. If I could those I take the Ares ring. I hate autoloot.

Might be worth more to Christians.

prices should depend on what kind of decay those will have, they shouldnt be tradeable until MA are done with their decay stats

1. Gratz to the finders
2. it is useless to buy boxes now; since all the goodies have dropped already.
3. all ring prices will go down in price over time; like all items have the last 8 years.
4. If I could those I take the Ares ring. I hate autoloot.

This :wise:

bah,this game becomes more and more buy to win...how about regular hunters geting chance to loot rings ma ?

yea, i'm always happy for a EU fellow to have a good time, success, etc. but MA sucks at implementing this stuff. Now if I don't have some amazing buff I feel like i'm left out. Solution? buy 1000 strong boxes... BLAH

Update:

5 Christmas Rings have been looted by now.

There are at least three selling and one price-check threads for Mod Ares, at least one of the selling threads is by a guy who looted a Christmas Ring.

So there were only 5 xmas rings to be looted ? Is there some official info about this ? If it is true i missed my chance again .....?

Back