Christmas Ring 2015

Ul stuff dropping like crazy it seems. What's next? Easter ring ? Summer ring? Week-end ring? Tuesday ring ? :dunce:

Simon

I would like a Birthday Ring on my birthday! Thank you. :naughty:

Thanks for all the inputs, some positive, some negative.

The ring got sold, it was why i made the post to figure out a fair valuation on it for both parties.
I made it clear and fair aswell to show the positive sides and negative ones VS similar rings.

It is sadning to see, since people are aware who got the discovery for it, that for once this nice loot went for a regular player, that is average lvl and at mid range that never had anything worth mentioning before, and yet this thread became a shitstorm instead of a price check.

The price given was too short as i'd guess since given the buff and to what it compares, something similar sold for 2x what you mentioned at least, and that was the price my friend got.

When i participate on price checks i try to keep the fairness and give both good and bad sides on the stuff unless someone goes full idiotic with their valuation, then i will be sarcastic.

Dont let them get you down , its nice too see that regular players can loot nice things , gives hope for others , ofc there will be jelous people that will complain but i think sooner or later everyone will have their moment in the sun :)

Thanks for all the inputs, some positive, some negative.

The ring got sold, it was why i made the post to figure out a fair valuation on it for both parties.
I made it clear and fair aswell to show the positive sides and negative ones VS similar rings.

It is sadning to see, since people are aware who got the discovery for it, that for once this nice loot went for a regular player, that is average lvl and at mid range that never had anything worth mentioning before, and yet this thread became a shitstorm instead of a price check.

The price given was too short as i'd guess since given the buff and to what it compares, something similar sold for 2x what you mentioned at least, and that was the price my friend got.

When i participate on price checks i try to keep the fairness and give both good and bad sides on the stuff unless someone goes full idiotic with their valuation, then i will be sarcastic.

Gratz for the sale.

BTW, Your objectivity is somewhat laughable, like in your cons, you say that it's loosing focused blow vs aug, perfected ares but well it has no focused blow at all vs ares.

Those are the little things :)

Also maybe I have not seen the last page, but there were no bad thing said no? Just that it's not worth 50k to a hunter over aug/ perf. ares. And is questionable for grinders even vs imp/ mod ares (focused blow is focused blow).

But don't bash people for giving you an input that you might did not wanted to hear but is realistic.

It's a nice ring, and if you sold it for 30k, congratulations ;)

Gratz for the sale.

BTW, Your objectivity is somewhat laughable, like in your cons, you say that it's loosing focused blow vs aug, perfected ares but well it has no focused blow at all vs ares.

Those are the little things :)

Also maybe I have not seen the last page, but there were no bad thing said no? Just that it's not worth 50k to a hunter over aug/ perf. ares. And is questionable for grinders even vs imp/ mod ares (focused blow is focused blow).

But don't bash people for giving you an input that you might did not wanted to hear but is realistic.

It's a nice ring, and if you sold it for 30k, congratulations ;)

Yea thats what i ment the loss of focused blow
I didnt fully read because latelly i have alergy for shitstorms as they always seem to lead the same way

I'm not bashing however tho:)

Thanks!

Back