So I opened a christmas strong box or two... maybe three.. :P

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
... and I got 150 candy canes.... while I appreciate the fun of opening a surprise bag of sorts... I really feel let down on the lack of imagination. I was totally excited when the christmas strong boxes were announced, but it faded once almost every box big box revealed at least one small box of candy canes.

I'm not a whiner, I know what I'm getting myself into when I open a box or two but maybe for next time include a few more interesting items.

I know I wont be lucky enough to loot and UL ring.. but how about a santa's little helper dress, or a limited edition reindeer pet, maybe some armor pieces... I'm sure others could come up with some ideas too for neat things to find in the holiday themed strong boxes.

again sorry for whining... It's not usually how I am... but I just think of the potential these boxes could have.. and damnit I would really like my avatar to have a santa's little helper dress lol

I am actually very pleased with candy canes! They give 10% faster reload + 20% acceleration for 10 minutes + it is worth only 0.01 ped tt! Thats less buff than A pill but at the 1/100th of a cost!

I am materialist, you are not so i do understand ur frustration.

Hopefully you get some other nice present from MA this christmas!

Cheers
Soko

I know I wont be lucky enough to loot and UL ring.. but how about a santa's little helper dress, or a limited edition reindeer pet, maybe some armor pieces... I'm sure others could come up with some ideas too for neat things to find in the holiday themed strong boxes.

again sorry for whining... It's not usually how I am... but I just think of the potential these boxes could have.. and damnit I would really like my avatar to have a santa's little helper dress lol

holiday_coat_m.jpg

Female version of this coat and maybe Bodystocking F is probably as close as you'll get RavenJade?

The Reindeer Pet is a good idea, we have had a reindeer wall decoration and floor decoration in years gone by, so a pet is a possibility, but realistically I cant see it happening this year.

The Armor pieces are probably going to be prizes as part of the new set of Merry Mayhem I'd imagine but we'll see soon enough.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the candy canes.. but I also have 100's in storage left over from previous merry mayhem's. :)

I am actually very pleased with candy canes! They give 10% faster reload + 20% acceleration for 10 minutes + it is worth only 0.01 ped tt! Thats less buff than A pill but at the 1/100th of a cost!

I am materialist, you are not so i do understand ur frustration.

Hopefully you get some other nice present from MA this christmas!

Cheers
Soko

Yeah Mega, I'm not expecting them to add new things in this year just because the vampire complained.. but I am sure there will be other holiday boxes coming up... valentines, easter, etc etc.. :)

holiday_coat_m.jpg

Female version of this coat and maybe Bodystocking F is probably as close as you'll get RavenJade?

The Reindeer Pet is a good idea, we have had a reindeer wall decoration and floor decoration in years gone by, so a pet is a possibility, but realistically I cant see it happening this year.

The Armor pieces are probably going to be prizes as part of the new set of Merry Mayhem I'd imagine but we'll see soon enough.

Maybe next year they can add more items in addition to possibility to loot every old Xmas item that ever came out in previous year?... You can never have too many tomtebloss or xmas trees. ;)

Maybe they might even add a special Mayhem TT npc that you can buy every item that used to be available in the TT at any point in time since the game started, but that npc is only up during the time that MM is going on.

I haven't been able to login this week. Are the candy canes tradable?

Is not about luck, is about how many, no matter your luck as long you buy 999 boxes with useless stuff, 1 will please you, and yes, there's a chance you end up with annoying pets on your inventory, that's why I will never buy any.

Is not about luck, is about how many, no matter your luck as long you buy 999 boxes with useless stuff, 1 will please you,

Pure luck. After 4k+ boxes over this year I didn't have a single UL ring or anything worth mentioning. Yesterday I bought only 50 christmas boxes, and finally got one (just a useless hermetic augmented, but still).

And 150 candy canes :yay:

and damnit I would really like my avatar to have a santa's little helper dress lol
If you get that I'll book a passage in your Ferrari just for the hell of a screenshot ;)

They would have to fix the reindeer as that is another item MA broke and never fixed.

lol San .. you would do that I have no doubt. :p

If you get that I'll book a passage in your Ferrari just for the hell of a screenshot ;)

ok I admit that I opened a few more boxes last night because I was wondering if all those candy canes were a fluke... plus you can never have too much universal ammo :eyecrazy:

so this time I looted quite a few snowballs and frosty snowballs... now these I found cute and imaginative. More fun stuff please Mindark.... oooh and.. yeah only got 100 candy canes this time :p

Still hoping for that santa's little helper dress though...

Back