Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images

Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

So this is exportable but the Vixens arent ?

Not sure how this is possible but something doesn't seem right here.

For one this is far more degrading to women than an android robot... im sorry but this simply crosses the line and ill be surprised if this is even allowed to be spawned off RT planet at any level.

Purely disgusting...

NB: This thread is not to congratulate anybody or for discovering anything... seems the Dhampyre subject is very touchy right now.
    This thread is here for people to have an honest discussion about the exportability of the Dhampyre girl pets.
    As mentioned by the moderators that discussion was not allowed on Jodas thread so I would like to give people the opportunity to discuss here.

Last edited by chances; 12-13-2015 at 10:20.

Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    I don't see how the pet is degrading to women. That is about how women in the club scene look now days. And the RT theme is about party, rock n' roll and clubbing. Besides, there's things in EU which in that case is much more degrading. Did you see the fish net body stocking?

Anyhow, it's an adult game for adults. If you're offended nobody is forcing you to play EU.

As for the exportable question, I think it's good that they start make more pets exportable to integrate planets better. We already have a huge issue with segregation between planets. This is a good step in the right direction IMO.
    Last edited by e-lite; 12-13-2015 at 10:15.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by e-lite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see how the pet is degrading to women. That is about how women in the club scene look now days. And the RT theme is about party, rock n' roll and clubbing.

As for the exportable question, I think it's good that they start make more pets exportable to integrate planets better. We already have a huge issue with segregation between planets. This is a good step in the right direction IMO.
    You dont see anything wrong with simulated whipping of a female using your "dominance" buff in order to take her spirit down and gain respect ... ?
    This may seem fine for RT, and I 100% agree with that but what im concerned about is the rest of the community.

As you say, society is falling into oblivion right now with its morals, do you really want to be encouraging this ?

I certainly dont and cringe at the thought of all the young kids who have to grow up seeing this around them today.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    I don't get it. You see nothing wrong with killing and plunder because it's "part of the game", but female-looking pets that are also part of the game, disturb you?

It's been discussed many times in other threads why these pets have nothing to do with disrespect towards women. But even if we go all the way down and call it a full-fledged slavery, alright, if some are allowed to play pirates, others should be allowed to play slavers.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    I don't get it. You see nothing wrong with killing and plunder because it's "part of the game", but female-looking pets that are also part of the game, disturb you?

It's been discussed many times in other threads why these pets have nothing to do with disrespect towards women. But even if we go all the way down and call it a full-fledged slavery, alright, if some are allowed to play pirates, others should be allowed to play slavers.
    Im sorry but space pirates compared to domestic abuse is not something to make jokes about.

Theyre not "Female looking" they ARE female... much more female than the robots that for sure !

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post

<removed> I dont ever remember him kicking up fuss when the Vixens first appeared.
    Last edited by Serica; 12-14-2015 at 04:15. Reason: 3.2 - offtopic

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    So you are saying you are a murderer? Don't you kill avatars? Does that mean you go around killing real people too?

<removed>
    Last edited by Serica; 12-14-2015 at 04:16. Reason: 3.2 - offtopic

so vampire pets are exportable and vixen not? this is discrimination...the issues that where for vixen pets are the same with this pets ( degrading to women, slavery, sexual abuse and so on) <removed>...if vampire is exportable vixen should be too!
    Last edited by Serica; 12-14-2015 at 04:16. Reason: 3.2 - offtopic

9. 12-13-2015, 10:52
    Reason
    3.2/response to deleted post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    So you are saying you are a murderer? Don't you kill avatars? Does that mean you go around killing real people too?

<removed>
    Sorry I just think this belongs on RT...

Killing avatars is part of the game, taming female slave pets should not.
    Last edited by Serica; 12-14-2015 at 04:17. Reason: quote

i want vixen exportable and i was fighting for it.. <removed>
    Last edited by Serica; 12-14-2015 at 04:18. Reason: 2.3/3.2

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast