Question: Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

If its all about equality can I please have a tameable Boorum with his little red bow to give to someone as a gift?

On one hand, Entropia desperately needs to attract more participants. On the other hand, there seem to be a large number of participants who cling to the teenage gamer boy mentality.

I certainly have no desire to see this game turn into some sort of G-rated Disneyland, but I really don't think that the entire game needs to be saddled with whatever douchy thing that one Planet Partner decides to come up with.

The system already exists to allow each Planet Partner to decide which items will be usable on their planet. Unfortunately, we've already seen what happens when an individual Planet Partner stands up and says that they don't feel that certain things are in keeping with their planet's theme.

So, maybe it is time that we do behave as adults and decide whether we want the game to expand into platform that MA pretends that it is, or if it is merely the domain of adolescent males and socially inept 20-somethings.

My vote is that ND can do whatever he wants on his planet and all of the planet partners should be absolutely free to decide which items and pets will be usable on their own planets.

:wise: Well said. I agree and hope more positive things come from EU in the future for this great game,and less like 'Adult-Swim.'

<removed>the biggest problem is that MA use double standards just to squeeze few more bucks! with vixen they did not care that players invest in them cose MA tag them exportable! they had no remorse to ban them and make players lose peds! and now MA alow this pet! if u consider the reasons MA give to ban vixen, by those standards this pet is more disturbing...vixen is a robot that look like adult exotic dancer, this one is a halfnaked teenage girl with big boobs!
So MA scamed players once with vixen and now they say suckers we alow this pet that is more disturbing cose it cost more to get so we make more money! we steal your money 2 times not just once cose we MA and we can!

so all i say here is true...MA is all about scaming more money! screw fairness, screw the players! if a big drama queen depo-er and a shady PP cry all others dont matter!

so all i say here is true...MA is all about scaming more money! screw fairness, screw the players! if a big drama queen depo-er and a shady PP cry all others dont matter!

You are even quoting yourself now as if the quote gives even more credence to your position?

God I wish I thought of that!

Whay not to do like that - Ok...So let the Vixens be not exportable to Planet Toulan but what of the other Planets.

Whay not to do like that - Ok...So let the Vixens be not exportable to Planet Toulan but what of the other Planets.

This issue, as stated many times already, has nothing to do with Toulan. Lastly, the planet partners will be able to choose what is and isn't exportable to their planets soon enough.

You are even quoting yourself now as if the quote gives even more credence to your position?

God I wish I thought of that!

i dont want to offend u but if pull out your head from your butt u will se that what i say is true! as i say before i like the dhampyre! my problem is that MA use double standards! they alow one pet and not the other! as i say before by those reasons that MA give (they bullshit but where MA reasons) this pet is more disturbing then vixen! i did not see u and all your acolytes cry and rage when vixen where ban from other planets!

support center say yesterday that dhampyre where meant to be non exportable and ND scamed them! that was the reason they give about vixen too at that time! today they say no they made a mistake was meant to be exportable.. realy? when they lie today or yesterday or when they baned vixen? my guess--is all a lie to steal more money! dont tell me that the team that managed the pets did not see that this pet will have same problems as vixen...at vixen to shut players up who already invest in them they lie that they meant to be nonexportable! so they lie once when they ban vixen telling us that they meant to be nonexportable, they lie yesterday about dhampyre too, and now they lie today again!

thats my problem not u and your phatetic drama! MA cant folow even his own twisted and corupted rules! all in the name of more bucks
and Serica dont dare edit this! is not beside the point! is the essence of this thread!

and one more thing! i did not see Neverdie rage and fight to save vixen like he did with this pet! again where is the fairness in that? a PP who protect just few folowers..rest uf us players we dont deserve same respect?

i did not see u and all your acolytes cry and rage when vixen where ban from other planets!

Yes because I know that once MA implements planet choice (which they said they are doing) that most if not all planets will allow vixen.

I had 25 vixen tamed and ready for sale when the news came...I was never worried. I have many more now. It is just a matter of time.

and one more thing! i did not see Neverdie rage and fight to save vixen like he did with this pet! again where is the fairness in that? a PP who protect just few folowers..rest uf us players we dont deserve same respect?

OMG yes he did and the answer is we have to wait. Why is that so hard for you to see? Right now it is all-or-none...either it is exportable or its not. MA will eventually implement the ability for each planet to decide on its own!

You already won. But I am sure when it actually does happen, you will think you won at that time, when in fact, you have won already, grasshopper.

I was the first to get a vixen. I was pissed to. Nothing was changed for me either. He did try to keep them exportable but did not win the battle with MA.

I was the first to get a vixen. I was pissed to. Nothing was changed for me either. He did try to keep them exportable but did not win the battle with MA.

and again how did he win this??? this pet have more issues then the vixen by MA given standards at that time! so is clear that something is REALY ROTTEN about how this game is managed!

and again how did he win this??? this pet have more issues then the vixen by MA given standards at that time! so is clear that something is REALY ROTTEN about how this game is managed!

Who cares? as long as he continues to get rock pets exportable. Its really not that important.

Who cares? as long as he continues to get rock pets exportable. Its really not that important.

i disagree...like i say before by MA given standards dhampyre is more disturbing then vixen! so why MA baned vixen then making players lose alot of peds disregarding our complains and now they listen and alow this! again something is REALY ROTTEN here!

This issue, as stated many times already, has nothing to do with Toulan. Lastly, the planet partners will be able to choose what is and isn't exportable to their planets soon enough.

So you mean that the planet partner of Rocktropia decided that and not MA or "Planet Calypso" planet partner that this mobs wount be exportable.

And did all other planet parters also ban this mob from theres planets.

Last edited:
this is the last post i make here!
i am reay disgusted about how MA and ND treat this and us! and the lies they spread about this trugh support center! at vixen they dont care about us! now they care cose a big depo-er cry! the rest of us dont matter! at vixen was a moral issue...now is a "development issue"! they just dress it different so they can scam us again!

i for one i had enough of this and will cash out and leave this corupted game! gl to u all!

PS: i am sad that u dont stand united to protect yourself from this kind of abuse, and many others that MA and PP's do... u all say that u are mature man and woman but u fail to se the bigger picture and fight between yourself! and MA and PP's just cash in and laugh their asses of...

Wait they are exportable???? I just got done gearing back down and stopping mission after you guys said they will be restricted....

MEh.... :duh:

LSaecAI.gif

Wait they are exportable???? I just got done gearing back down and stopping mission after you guys said they will be restricted....

MEh.... :duh:

LSaecAI.gif

Gear back up and continue the mission , we need those pets ! or companions , dunno wich one is correct.

My guess is that when the male human boxer pet is tamed, it won't lead to a thread with quite so many pages. And at the same time that will be the first human pet... since the vixen is a robot and the vampire.. well it's a vampire and thus not human.

Last edited:
Sorry I just think this belongs on RT...

Killing avatars is part of the game, taming female slave pets should not.

Given the sexually abusive things your group has said in space, and the trolling you've done before, this is clearly a whiny little attempt to get attention and make the vixen exportable through diversionary tactics. You are not a female, you do not have the right to be butt hurt over it.
Some of us can understand that this is a MATURE game, which you clearly are not being, and can stop oggling her breasts and have some intelligent thought. They need to diversify the 'taming system' to include other various forms of tools to persuade the partner to join you....robots should have to be hacked and such, dhampyres dispelled, etc.
I'm female and would like to remind you that you have no room to comment on what is degrading to a woman in a patriarchal society since you're clearly a male that often does the degrading and doesn't even know the definition of it. YOU already don't respect them and use them as a platform for your ill gotten gains, having women avatars dance around naked in your advertisement videos for your society. That is objectifying, but I don't give a damn. I never reported you for it, but does this mean I should have? It's a f'ing game!
Having the Dhampyre as a pet, given the buggy ass nature and incomplete feature set on some fronts(most certainly taming) means you have the skill to persuade her to join your party. Whips have to be used because it's the only tool we have at this point in the implementation, shouldn't you be trying to petition mindark for diversity of tools to avoid sexism in the future, instead of BANNING FEMALES in your twisted little view of what you can and cannot call sexist as someone like yourself?
You wouldn't be crying if we bound a topless male vampire for the ladies to see saying it's sexist of objectification, but it would be the same thing. Stop trying to be socially self-righteous as a pirate. It amuses me.

No planet should be joining out universe and then restricting pets and such, otherwise the community will avoid THEM as we actively are already. Toulan is a flop.

this is the last post i make here!
i am reay disgusted about how MA and ND treat this and us! and the lies they spread about this trugh support center! at vixen they dont care about us! now they care cose a big depo-er cry! the rest of us dont matter! at vixen was a moral issue...now is a "development issue"! they just dress it different so they can scam us again!

i for one i had enough of this and will cash out and leave this corupted game! gl to u all!

PS: i am sad that u dont stand united to protect yourself from this kind of abuse, and many others that MA and PP's do... u all say that u are mature man and woman but u fail to se the bigger picture and fight between yourself! and MA and PP's just cash in and laugh their asses of...

Do tell me more on the way out. I personally laugh at how you see a GIRL IN A FUCKING BIKINI WHICH I WOULD WEAR IN PUBLIC MYSELF is the same as a bimbo with boobs so big she can't see her feet, who POLE DANCES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE(I was a stripper at one point, what about it?) without a pole, and shakes her tits to fake physics to such a level that it is obscene, while WEARING LINGERIE AROUND.
Eastern men see western men as infantile due to their obsession with breasts. I'm starting to see why, WHO CARES she has fucking pants and a bikini top on, which is acceptable uh.....almost everywhere that is near a beach?

No planet should be joining out universe and then restricting pets and such, otherwise the community will avoid THEM as we actively are already. Toulan is a flop.

i think it should be made a sticky, but Toulan had nothing to do with it. just idle minds making assumptions

You dont see anything wrong with simulated whipping of a female using your "dominance" buff in order to take her spirit down and gain respect ... ?

If we were REALLY trying to grasp at straws here, the BDSM aspect of whipping could be considered a bit edgy for an age 14+ game. But kids in the internet age have already been exposed to much, much worse.

Given the sexually abusive things your group has said in space, and the trolling you've done before, this is clearly a whiny little attempt to get attention and make the vixen exportable through diversionary tactics. You are not a female, you do not have the right to be butt hurt over it.
Some of us can understand that this is a MATURE game, which you clearly are not being, and can stop oggling her breasts and have some intelligent thought. They need to diversify the 'taming system' to include other various forms of tools to persuade the partner to join you....robots should have to be hacked and such, dhampyres dispelled, etc.
I'm female and would like to remind you that you have no room to comment on what is degrading to a woman in a patriarchal society since you're clearly a male that often does the degrading and doesn't even know the definition of it. YOU already don't respect them and use them as a platform for your ill gotten gains, having women avatars dance around naked in your advertisement videos for your society. That is objectifying, but I don't give a damn. I never reported you for it, but does this mean I should have? It's a f'ing game!
Having the Dhampyre as a pet, given the buggy ass nature and incomplete feature set on some fronts(most certainly taming) means you have the skill to persuade her to join your party. Whips have to be used because it's the only tool we have at this point in the implementation, shouldn't you be trying to petition mindark for diversity of tools to avoid sexism in the future, instead of BANNING FEMALES in your twisted little view of what you can and cannot call sexist as someone like yourself?
You wouldn't be crying if we bound a topless male vampire for the ladies to see saying it's sexist of objectification, but it would be the same thing. Stop trying to be socially self-righteous as a pirate. It amuses me.

While I agree with much of this post 2 things make my toes curl:

1 "You are not a female, you do not have the right to be butt hurt over it."

Do I need to explain why?

2 "Toulan is a flop"

Jetman said it and wants it as a sticky .. I quoted it from the source in this thread. .. get it into your heads already. Toulan has nothing to do with any of this!

You dont see anything wrong with simulated whipping of a female using your "dominance" buff in order to take her spirit down and gain respect ... ?
This may seem fine for RT, and I 100% agree with that but what im concerned about is the rest of the community.

As you say, society is falling into oblivion right now with its morals, do you really want to be encouraging this ?

I certainly dont and cringe at the thought of all the young kids who have to grow up seeing this around them today.

Also, you need to understand that this is a creature. It is in no way a human female. This is a creature that would not hesitate to kill you were you to encounter it in the wild.

Something tells me you would not be making a fuss if it was a male vampire. In case you were not aware, Men face just as much domestic abuse as women. Maybe look at some real statistics instead of believing everything you hear from the media and social justice warriors.

The most violent type of consensual relationship as reported by the CDC are lesbians relationships. I would be glad to share the information/research sources with you, but I have a feeling you could care less.

Wow this thread is still going hard ?

Do tell me more on the way out. I personally laugh at how you see a GIRL IN A FUCKING BIKINI WHICH I WOULD WEAR IN PUBLIC MYSELF is the same as a bimbo with boobs so big she can't see her feet, who POLE DANCES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE(I was a stripper at one point, what about it?) without a pole, and shakes her tits to fake physics to such a level that it is obscene, while WEARING LINGERIE AROUND.
Eastern men see western men as infantile due to their obsession with breasts. I'm starting to see why, WHO CARES she has fucking pants and a bikini top on, which is acceptable uh.....almost everywhere that is near a beach?

i only reply cose this lame "..." pm me on private to read her brilliant response to my posts!the quote above...

dear..(duno how to call u cose i am not sure u are human considering the size of your brain)! if u could read and realy understand (no chance) what is this thread about u would not post!
like i say many times i dont have a problem with dhampyre! i have a problem with MA being corupted and greedy! look at new armor set they want to sell with 5k$ as the latest example!
dhampyre is not disturbing at all! BUT when MA baned vixen after they labeled them exportable and players invest in them they give us some motives like they promote slavery, sexual abuse, degrading to womans and so on! by those standards and only by those (i dont aprove them) dhampyre is more disturbing! vixen is a robot that look like an ADULT exotic dancer! dhampyre is a teenage girl halfnaked! so i cant have pet an adult dancer but i can whip and brush an underage girl halfnaked.. ( i dont continue cose just this should be enough to see the problem...)
My problem is that MA cant folow his own corupted rules! i dont list it out all again (the layng about vixen and dhampyre, how they act at one opse to the other..read the posts)
and yes this thread was started becose a dispute betwin the big dramaqueen taco and pirates but MA and ND should act mature and fair to all players! instead they just protect and obey those who trow more money at them disregarding the other players!
MA is all about stealing more money! they reject tomorow what they ruled today if that bring them more money, disregaring the fairness or the players!

PS: i am an eastern men and dont have any obssesion with breasts! bring me a nice ass and i dont care about breasts! (i post this so it may be something that u would understand cose i am sure the rest is to hard for u)

So this is exportable but the Vixens arent ?

Not sure how this is possible but something doesn't seem right here.

So in this thread is there an answer to this question posted in OP? If so could someone summarize? thanks

So in this thread is there an answer to this question posted in OP? If so could someone summarize? thanks

The vicens are not exportable yet MA has to write a code to give the the PP a choice if they want allow them on their planet. Vamps are exportable as MA believe they are less controversial looking than Vixens.

There is no answer. Perhaps it's because Vamps have less slutty look, even though they come with impressive packages :)

Must be the stupid snow boots that makes Dhampyre's more agreeable. I wish I could change mine's to something else :laugh:

Back