Question: Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

This is an adult game , i dont see what the problem is , there is nothing degrading , i've seen avatars naked with nipples and behind showing , bending each way with dance moves etc.
Make all pets exportable after lvl 7 so people can enjoy and level them , i think it would make alot od people happy :)

As long as there is a demand to be entertained there will always be a supply.
No matter how shady it is in the general conscensus about what is right or wrong.
The planet storyline perspective is already broken because of all content that can be moved between the planets.
I don't see how this would be any differant. This is just another item with a markup.

This is an adult game , i dont see what the problem is , there is nothing degrading , i've seen avatars naked with nipples and behind showing , bending each way with dance moves etc.
Make all pets exportable after lvl 7 so people can enjoy and level them , i think it would make alot od people happy :)

yes u are right! but MA baned vixen after players invest alot of money in them cose they are degrading to womans and promote slavey and sexual abuse--that was what they motivate..
and now u alow this pet? cant have pet a robot who look like an adult exotic dancer but u can have pet a teenage halfnaked girl with big boobs!

I cant have a robot pet but i can have a teen pet whit big boobs :wtg:

I would not be surprised to see tameable robots at some point in the future.

When pet battles either in Compet or directly in EU prove to be a success, more pets surely will become available for taming. Actually robot pet battles would tick many peoples boxes (robot v robot)

Just laughing at the image in my head at a ruby devil picking up a trooper in two hands and breaking it in half over its knee.

Maybe Neverdie will introduce a mission to save a very rare (say redhead) stripper pet captured by King Kong.

Rick

All this thread does is make me wana go and play on Boobtropia

Earth has an Amsterdam. Why can't we!

I don't see Chances trying to ban Amsterdam.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
yes u are right! but MA baned vixen after players invest alot of money in them cose they are degrading to womans and promote slavey and sexual abuse--that was what they motivate..
and now u alow this pet? cant have pet a robot who look like an adult exotic dancer but u can have pet a teenage halfnaked girl with big boobs!

While they are quite annoying and I dont care much for them (mostly due to them looking like 60 year old hookers), we have no idea why they were made planet only.. I've only seen speculation at this point. They very well could be exportable in the future.. at least to any planet that doesn't mind them.

#Freetheboobies

<removed>the biggest problem is that MA use double standards just to squeeze few more bucks! with vixen they did not care that players invest in them cose MA tag them exportable! they had no remorse to ban them and make players lose peds! and now MA alow this pet! if u consider the reasons MA give to ban vixen, by those standards this pet is more disturbing...vixen is a robot that look like adult exotic dancer, this one is a halfnaked teenage girl with big boobs!
So MA scamed players once with vixen and now they say suckers we alow this pet that is more disturbing cose it cost more to get so we make more money! we steal your money 2 times not just once cose we MA and we can!

<removed> the biggest problem is that MA use double standards just to squeeze few more bucks! with vixen they did not care that players invest in them cose MA tag them exportable! they had no remorse to ban them and make players lose peds! and now MA alow this pet! if u consider the reasons MA give to ban vixen, by those standards this pet is more disturbing...vixen is a robot that look like adult exotic dancer, this one is a halfnaked teenage girl with big boobs!
So MA scamed players once with vixen and now they say suckers we alow this pet that is more disturbing cose it cost more to get so we make more money! we steal your money 2 times not just once cose we MA and we can!

Or, maybe this one was supposed to be labeled as non-exportable, too.

Earth has an Amsterdam. Why can't we!

I don't see Chances trying to ban Amsterdam.

<removed>

Noone has suggested that these items be removed from the game/
The topic is whether they should be exportable.

To use your analogy - noone has tried to 'ban Amsterdam'.
Some just don't see that it should be a feature of family suburbs, for example.

I agree and fully think every pet should be able to be exported once level 7.

I lost PED(and many hours of time) from hunting and taming Vixen originally, just to have their export status changed. Things happen, I was unhappy and left game for almost five months.

In regards to the different people thinking or stating this is degrading towards women. It has already been mentioned the body stockings that are much more revealing. Not to mention some of the higher end *PvP* style armors that haven't been. This is an adult game! ...that has been stated many times. The pictures in the OP here, show a female with jeans and what appears to be a bikini top on. Those are far less revealing than MANY other outfits in game.

In regards to the promotion of abuse or slavery comment(s)....Some people are into role-playing, and "alternate lifestyles." There is no reason why they cannot be allowed. Do you condone abuse and slavery of captured animals? What is the difference from beating on a bunny rabbit and then having it as your pet? It is a game and part of it. NOT REAL LIFE! Please remember your morals/values/ideals are not the same as everyone in the world. All of us must accept others for who and how they are. W/we can then choose to associate with them when seen(online or real life).

Would you roll your eyes at a person walking another down the street or into a store with a collar and leash? Just because it isn't your "cup-O-tea"? It may be what others live, love and enjoy. I could honestly do the same to a person walking a dog down the street as well.

MA should please rethink implementation of ability to export ALL pets to other planets at some level. It will promote travel and sales on all planets that way. More revenue is good yes?

I had to make a post after seeing some of the comments in this thread. Perhaps it can help some broaden their mindset and "relax or accept" a little, to see others point of view. :D

In today's VU:
It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.

Thread can be closed ;)

Hi Elayne,

Thank you for your support case.

This pet is meant to be restricted, it will become restricted in a future update.

This has been posted under known issues in the release notes which are about to be posted.

This is a RockTropia issue which they have to resolve til the coming update.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

This is the answer i got from support after asking if it's gonna stay exportable since i wanted one only if usable in other planets.

not the answer i was hoping for....i wanted vixen exportable too! but atleast is fair to other players!

Sad to see that MA have caved to the few that have complained about this pet.

I wonder if these same few will also make a complaint about future 'Male' pets also.

I wonder if these same few will also make a complaint about future 'Male' pets also.

i did not see u cry when same thing happened to vixen! that time u where not sad cose MA caved?

Shame that we wont be able to use these pets in events on other planets , it would give incentive to level them , i was thinking of getting one , also the degrading part could be solved by allowing players use clothes to dress the pets , would profit the tailors also , imagine how good it would be if boorum would get a pair of pants ! :D

There could be potential for a work-around though.

What if you could spawn these female type pets in any personally owned apartment on any planet, to enable skilling.

It would give another use to apartments, and keep them away from the public.

I think sometimes offering solutions to MA has more chance of happening, than just complaining.

Rick

ps: I not suggesting some type of brothel, just an option to be able to train the pet....whatever.

There could be potential for a work-around though.

What if you could spawn these female type pets in any personally owned apartment on any planet, to enable skilling.

It would give another use to apartments, and keep them away from the public.

I think sometimes offering solutions to MA has more chance of happening, than just complaining.

Rick

ps: I not suggesting some type of brothel, just an option to be able to train the pet....whatever.

Hey.. what you do in the privacy of your apartment is none of my business.. :)

Well, seeing the support answer and patch notes, crying once again won against a common sense :(

I originally understood that it was really because of Toulan, well, let's make a petition for Dhampyres and Vixens to be spawnable everywhere ;)

Also I like the idea of some kind of content filter, should not be that hard to implement?

I originally understood that it was really because of Toulan..

This rumour has already been corrected several times in this thread, but I'll post it again ...

7Jul15 http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/sh...tion-Regarding-RockTropia-s-Vixen-Android-Pet
Clarification Regarding RockTropia's Vixen Android Pet

Dear Fellow Entropians,

It has come to our attention the recent discussions regarding RockTropia's Vixen Android Pet.

Planet Toulan would like to take this opportunity to underline that the mentioned pet issue is a matter solely between MindArk and RockTropia.
We are not involved, connected or interfere with that matter, and we respect all fellow planet partners' creative development.

Planet Toulan is an Arabian Nights Mythology inspired Sci-Fi world, a theme of fiction that is not related in any way to the real world, where global players would disconnect from real life, and delve into a virtual life of epic Sci-Fi-ness.

We are dedicated towards continuously enhancing the players gameplay experience, with exciting developments in Toulan's pipeline.

Thank you.
Mohammed Hujeij
CEO
Beladcom Studios

It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.
(taken from berthas post today)

not any more :)

(taken from berthas post today)

not any more :)

Bahh, and i just made 2 antidote's a few days ago ..

Well, no need to kill 10K's Werewolf's any more then ....

Time to convert some more antidote's to MindKey's instead :)

I just started the mission, thank GOD I didnt get to far into it, still I got to go return a pile of gear all for nothing :confused:

Once again MA cave's to the politically correct Victorian era moralists minority, no surprise there :laugh:

First no blood, etc. now all this, I assume Barrooms days are numbered now to be replaced by care bears soon.

Once again MA cave's to the politically correct Victorian era moralists minority, no surprise there :laugh:

First no blood, etc. now all this, I assume Barrooms days are numbered now to be replaced by care bears soon.

You have no idea that actually happened. Lot of planet pets are restricted to being planet only. There would be good and valid reasons for this. You don't have to agree with it but no reason to take a calimero angle to it.

Oddly, no complaining about huge cocks, hmmm...

You have no idea that actually happened. Lot of planet pets are restricted to being planet only. There would be good and valid reasons for this. You don't have to agree with it but no reason to take a calimero angle to it.

Then maybe the MA developers would like to explain it...

:laugh:

Then maybe the MA developers would like to explain it...

:laugh:

And also why they allowed the pet to be added with the "exportable" flag set to "yes".

Very shoddy.

I guess they would still blame ND and RT staff for the problems with the existing pets (name issues and etc ...).

Somehow shit is never actually in order where RT is involved.

Back