3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
I recently changed my avatar name, is there any way to merge the old EL account with the new name? Or should I just make a new EL account?

I have written a support case but there seems to be no one home....

I wonder the same thing
Can't log in to el & no fix so might ask MA to change my ava name with 1 letter

Entropialife? No, I've asked

I've had a reply from mindark support....

"Hi,
Unless the name is violating the EULA or a person happened to write his/her real name as avatar name we do not change the name of an avatar. The reason for not allowing a change of your name is that you build reputation and trust inside the virtual universe known by the name of your avatar. To allow this to be changed would undermine confidence in existing avatar relations.

Your credit card don't need to be in your new name. But if you get a new card you can activate it and the old card will then get inactivated.

You can create another account with your new real name and new avatar name, but remember to also file a locking request from this account. Otherwise you will risk having all your accounts locked.
/Regards
Support ".

how guyz did you manage to change your name ?

You would send a support case to EL. They would then change it with evidence or something. I lost my EL account. Had to create another to send a support case. 1.5 weeks and still waiting for supporter...

EL Life Issue

I recently changed my avatar name, is there any way to merge the old EL account with the new name? Or should I just make a new EL account?

I have written a support case but there seems to be no one home....

Sorry to hear you are having the same exact issue. My last name change was due to getting married (old name Lady Zya Savira). It's been 6 months and not only is my soc not getting any credits for my pts, it's also impossible for me to do any of the OLA events. The only thing they were able to do was add a picture to the last name change profile but it shows as no soc and I can't update anything. Was told not to create a new login and wait. I'm still waiting. Keep us posted and will do the same.

Back