Question: :confused: why so many

moise

Dominant
hey there,

maybe i just check sell forum more often than usual,
maybe i'm just paranoid or something,

or not ...

i see so many "uber" items for sale,
(some with so many tab, tryng to sell for +/- 1 year)

so many imk 2, imk 3, MM, Bank, terminator, etc etc etc, i can't quote all, so many
so many UL old gun reappear on market,
gun but item also as UL amp etc
so many full angel, full mod shadow, full ...
etc etc etc

so many low price as well
imp fap for 60k :eyecrazy: in auction

i feel like an "urgency" for some ppl,
to leave, leave asap ?
or at least get money back before stuff goes for 30% they paid ?

so,
i just wonder
is it something happening that i missed ?

edit :

i have to be honest
i was just afraid that some "choosen avatar" or,
to not be admin censored,
some ppl "in the secret" knew some future ingame implementation,
shared with soc mate and other uber avatar,
and then sell fast stuff before progress.

yes i was just surprised by so many ppl selling
selling stuff with out selling out / quit i mean.

Last edited:
Can't be urgent if they have not sold yet.

Little need for the items you mentioned above now.

Happens every year, people sell their stockpile before migration and merry mayhem when demand is higher.

Some people have been selling for over a year because either they haven't been serious enough about selling the item or they are living in a dream world and are asking for way too much (Imk2s, mercs, Carramone armor, mod shadow, etc).

Big ticket items will always be difficult to sell. Probably a little panic like always on things like armor. More L sets available for cheaper and looks like 2016 will be a year of armor set shifts to the new buff system.

Happens every year, people sell their stockpile before migration and merry mayhem when demand is higher.

Some people have been selling for over a year because either they haven't been serious enough about selling the item or they are living in a dream world and are asking for way too much (Imk2s, mercs, Carramone armor, mod shadow, etc).

Big ticket items will always be difficult to sell. Probably a little panic like always on things like armor. More L sets available for cheaper and looks like 2016 will be a year of armor set shifts to the new buff system.

mmh ok.
so 'm just paranoid maybe you're right.

but i never see before so many "old uber item" reappear on market still

edit :

Probably a little panic like always on things like armor. More L sets available for cheaper and looks like 2016 will be a year of armor set shifts to the new buff system.

i should read better before post, yes maybe this

so,
i just wonder

Another reasons:
1. Game was changed, people won't.
2. Resellers scary dream - too many different items drop. They sell out now.
3. Too many old timers lost their standard income

Most old school stuff is getting obsolete now, and there is new UL stuff looted weekly.
slowly this game is getting in the directing of most UL guns going for tt+1k, and maybe that is a good thing for MA's sake.

Now, actually most old school uber weapons; and many newer ones aren't used.
They're at banks, in peoples accounts who don't really play anymore and endlessly going to try to sell them at a price that is from yesteryear.

long story short. It is in players and MA's best interest that players actually can play and shoot things.
I could imagine having at least 1000 more UL guns in game by Christmas next year. which would average 20 a week.

MU is only useful if MA makes money on it (galactic mission and stuff).

Most old school stuff is getting obsolete now, and there is new UL stuff looted weekly.
slowly this game is getting in the directing of most UL guns going for tt+1k, and maybe that is a good thing for MA's sake.

Now, actually most old school uber weapons; and many newer ones aren't used.
They're at banks, in peoples accounts who don't really play anymore and endlessly going to try to sell them at a price that is from yesteryear.

long story short. It is in players and MA's best interest that players actually can play and shoot things.
I could imagine having at least 1000 more UL guns in game by Christmas next year. which would average 20 a week.

MU is only useful if MA makes money on it (galactic mission and stuff).

so yes game change/progress
i was not totally wrong about so many old or (anciently) valuable item reappearing on market

hey there,

maybe i just check sell forum more often than usual,
maybe i'm just paranoid or something,

or not ...

i see so many "uber" items for sale,
(some with so many tab, tryng to sell for +/- 1 year)

so many imk 2, imk 3, MM, Bank, terminator, etc etc etc, i can't quote all, so many
so many UL old gun reappear on market,
gun but item also as UL amp etc
so many full angel, full mod shadow, full ...
etc etc etc

so many low price as well
imp fap for 60k :eyecrazy: in auction

i feel like an "urgency" for some ppl,
to leave, leave asap ?
or at least get money back before stuff goes for 30% they paid ?

so,
i just wonder

You missed that people can't adapt, don't like daily routine, daily grind , small profit, the miss 2006 when you can loot UL on a weekly basis and get rich over night.That's pretty much all summed up in 2 lines.

You missed that people can't adapt, don't like daily routine, daily grind , small profit, the miss 2006 when you can loot UL on a weekly basis and get rich over night.That's pretty much all summed up in 2 lines.

well i guess if :

Resellers scary dream - too many different items drop. They sell out now.

and :

Most old school stuff is getting obsolete now, They're at banks, in peoples accounts who don't really play anymore and endlessly going to try to sell them at a price that is from yesteryear.

ppl try to "adapt" then
sell sell sell !

i have to be honest
i was just scared that some "choosen avatar" or,

i have to be honest

There are many games within the game.

Its a good point - imagine the UL items as shares in a company. You think you know what the future is for the company; you tend to do this by looking at the past. Nothing terribly exciting, then suddenly out of nowhere a new product comes out and this is no longer the company (or game) that you used to know so well. You are holding "gear" worth significant money yet you know by a code insertion the perceived value of your item can crash over night. You also know that you have no control over this code insertion and are starting to realise that the perceived value of your weapon is only in your mind.

I guess the answer becomes a simple one.

Out of interest take a look at the value of cld's and the recent leap in price to 1,800. Absolutely no logic to this increase, but that is now the new market price.

As I see it, this is in line with the ambition to reduce the cost to play.
- Step 1: 90% return on average efficiency.
- Step 2: Introducing more items and upgrade paths, keeping upgrades possible and reasonably affordable..and in my view more fun and better for everyone :)

Hello dear Forum,

buying imp ares.
imp fap lost his price because mod chip to make cost 60+k and its way beter than imp fap.
others armors is sells , because new is coming up, no need be super smart seeing that mod armors is coming from smallest ones.

best regards,
mg Joda VVV VVV

Hello dear Forum,

buying imp ares.
imp fap lost his price because mod chip to make cost 60+k and its way beter than imp fap.
others armors is sells , because new is coming up, no need be super smart seeing that mod armors is coming from smallest ones.

best regards,
mg Joda VVV VVV

Lol genius move by Mindark.

Introduce the mod resto chip, obliterate the value of old uber-FAPs and force players to invest thousands in TT to get the new chips.

It's only a matter of time before they implement the same process against Imp Mk 2, etc. IMO.

The really interesting move is what they are doing with armours.

i have to be honest

Oh they know, don't fool yourself into thinking they don't. There are too many leaks in this game, it's been proven in the past, you'd be a fool to think that it doesn't still happen.

Oh they know, don't fool yourself into thinking they don't. There are too many leaks in this game, it's been proven in the past, you'd be a fool to think that it doesn't still happen.

For sure. Hence why I will never buy any high value UL items.

Maybe after I move to Sweden ;)

For sure. Hence why I will never buy any high value UL items.

Maybe after I move to Sweden ;)

If you move to Sweden you won't have to buy them :laugh:

Reactions: ZPF
This game is condtantly changing but there are sometimes so big changes in game mechanics that it cause rising of new order, old ubers leaving or rebranding for new enviroment. It;s bit like crysis in RL.

First big change which ended game as we know its apogeum of this period from 2004, happened with introducing of L items. that caused 1st big wave of price decresing and leaving lot of very old school palyers.

Second big change hapened lately ( althou proces was blurry bit more ), good indication point may be new loot distribution. That ended era of EU wchich reached their highs in 2008-2010. Also MA is unsparing in reducing uberness of players, items, asets.

This time price drop on uber items can be only compared to proce drop ending 1st economice EU era. Also this time MA lack of loyalty toward old customers, old long term player is huge and unprecednsed. In normal company there are few products wchich may be piolished toward targeting other group. MA has only one product and changing it constantly just looking by their incomes and what they think serve them better. As there are many more proffitable MMOs , MA trying duplicate their success ( for example pets and boxes )

It's switch time. Switch from good enviroment for loyal , long term cutomers, with their legend of profiting from "a game", to eviroment for mmo casuals who drom penny for MA here and there.

Personally i prefered "elitarity"of EU with RCE amongs other MMO's even if that come at price of small playerbase. Now for me and lot of other player is not our game anymore. And there are more fun MMO's out there where u can spend few $ and be sure u never get them back.

Reality catching up

'cause the best gear comes from the web shop now.

'cause the best gear comes from the web shop now.

Trouble is it doesn't - maybe if they want to go this route why not start putting good gear to purchase on the webshop.

shoti, I think someone just can not (or don't want) adapt... and therefore must die (ingame of course).

Still unsure about these new items when you read stuff like this:

Quoted from webshop text:
Currently rings deteriorate a small amount when being equipped. "Additional deterioration may be implemented in a future Version Update", if systems for time-based deterioration are implemented.

Watch MA pull players in and then hit them with a massive decay in future VU's :laugh:

You can see it coming a mile away :lolup:

shoti, I think someone just can not (or don't want) adapt... and therefore must die (ingame of course).

yes pay to win (adapt) or die ...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...real-Armor-Barely-There-Protection-Everywhere

... so sad MA's direction

This game is condtantly changing but there are sometimes so big changes in game mechanics that it cause rising of new order, old ubers leaving or rebranding for new enviroment. It;s bit like crysis in RL.

First big change which ended game as we know its apogeum of this period from 2004, happened with introducing of L items. that caused 1st big wave of price decresing and leaving lot of very old school palyers.

Second big change hapened lately ( althou proces was blurry bit more ), good indication point may be new loot distribution. That ended era of EU wchich reached their highs in 2008-2010. Also MA is unsparing in reducing uberness of players, items, asets.

there's the change
so sad

It has always been pay to win I guess ? since its an RCE game.

Regarding the new invisible armors I don't see it being better than any existing high end armors

so I don't know why people are making it sound like without it you will be at a disadvantage in the game.

Whether or not its worth $5000 USD it's really up to the buyer to decide, as long as there are people who buy it, other peoples' opinions won't matter. They need $ for the company and game to operate after all.

However, I do agree that they need to be more professional in handling support cases, fixing bugs, server lags etc... people lose faith in game because they appear to be amateur and that's what's hurting them I guess

Back