Ethereal Armor: Barely There, Protection Everywhere

Has noone asked yet if you can take it off and then be able to find it again?
What does it look like in inventory?

Oh, wait a min - can we see it on auction? I should go take a look :)

Has noone asked yet if you can take it off and then be able to find it again?
What does it look like in inventory?

Oh, wait a min - can we see it on auction? I should go take a look :)

The one listed on auction is listed as a certificate for the armor set and the certificaste has no name in auction window - so kinda invisable ;)

so... did anyone buy it?

so... did anyone buy it?

It's still listed under global auction.

Weirdly as an auction deed, obviously you buy the deed you get all 7 parts when the 28 days are up.

I was disappointed, I wanted to see an invisible picture. :xwink:

It's still listed under global auction.

Weirdly as an auction deed, obviously you buy the deed you get all 7 parts when the 28 days are up.

I was disappointed, I wanted to see an invisible picture. :xwink:

I was thinking about the set from Webshop.
the unique has to be a deed as its 7 parts.

I was thinking about the set from Webshop.
the unique has to be a deed as its 7 parts.

I still think anyone interested in the normal armor, may try and get the unique first.

I could be wrong on this though, they all are listed at the same price (at the moment)

Thanks John, yes. A deed with no name: just a description that you should arrange a trade-in and say if you want it in invisible pink or blue.... erm I mean (F) or (M) ;)

We've not had word of what tt it has yet? Or have I missed that?
I'm not really up to speed on armour - never have been. If it has high tt, does it mean that it will cost a lot as it decays? Would it thus be better to discover that it has pretty low tt for whoever gets it/the set?

Thanks John, yes. A deed with no name: just a description that you should arrange a trade-in and say if you want it in invisible pink or blue.... erm I mean (F) or (M) ;)

We've not had word of what tt it has yet? Or have I missed that?
I'm not really up to speed on armour - never have been. If it has high tt, does it mean that it will cost a lot as it decays? Would it thus be better to discover that it has pretty low tt for whoever gets it/the set?

Its unlimited armor and the durabilty is already listed - you definately dont want it with to low tt as stats will drop quickly as it gets damaged otherwise.

I agree that likely most people will wait and see if they can get in on the unique set close to the startbid before buying in webshop - and with current webshop disruptions people like dont want 50k to end up as cash ingame instead of getting the armorset even if its a nice way to depo without paying a fee ;p

Worst MA sale so far

FULLSTOP

PS: This year Mayhem is crap too... I will be back in January to see if someone at MA have been fired :popcorn:

Marry Xmas and Happy New Year to everybody

bye bye

You and me both :cool:

Marketing department needs to all get fired !!

What is TT?
Is it tradable?
Is it 7 parts?
Someone buy a damn set and post stats! :wise:

Isn't it a little early to be releasing the Ehteral Armor.. thought this was supposed to come out on April 1st :scratch2:

The end of the year sale is a permanent feature at this point and of course it makes sense to go through the webshop to ensure revenue but i do wish that they would find a different approach rather then to release UL gear.
When its a big spaceship or new real estate it somehow makes more sense to me, maybe it shouldn't on a purely principal level but it does.

I would really like to see these end of the year sales to be more focused on enriching the world we already have, rather then making the puddle wider make it deeper. For example we have a few really large tower buildings in port atlantis that at the moment arent functional or enterable, why not fill these structures with apartments? you could even have the deed be bought on the webstore.
I doubt that they would have any issue selling those 152 apartments(one per each floor of the towers, could probably fit more though) for around 8000ped even if they limited it to one per person provided that they are really nice flats.

Or why not shedule a area of Eudoria to be updated by christmas time and package in richer content at the same time that can be sold for the end of year sale. Apartments, shops, maybe a couple of private islands with some swanky architecture, mini LA's or even instances acting like LA's in terms of investment oppertunity etc.
and beyond these current "systems" that can be used as investments there are plenty of features that are relatively painless to implement that could diversify the individual pourpose of cities/towns in game.

I know redesigning tends to be a thorny topic as well but i mean if they are going to do it anyway why not push in as much goodies as possible rather then introduce a fourth spacestation or in this case a.... well, air(some damn good air though, damn good :D).

Then again im not really looking at this from a buyers perspective since pretty much irregardless of what they decide to sell is outside of what im willing to spend personally.

Just my :twocents:

Happy holidays!
Jonas

Last edited:
I would really like to see these end of the year sales to be more focused on enriching the world we already have,

Happy holidays!
Jonas

They're too busy enriching compets and enriching their bank accounts :wtg:

What is TT?
Is it tradable?
Is it 7 parts?
Someone buy a damn set and post stats! :wise:

So the seller wount even say the stats of this armor who you cant see. so the seller wants to sell something you cant se or knowing the stats on it....mmmmmmmmm. :scratch2:

Lucky thats not in rl. :)

They're too busy enriching compets and enriching their bank accounts :wtg:

I wouldnt have said anything about the armor if it had been released with all stats (including TT value) and stateting if it stacks with current armor sets and if webshop and ingame auction wouldnt have had any issues during time of release - however the fact that its 'invisible' that the certificate on the ingame auction contains no name and question marks on the on-mouse-over text, that the webshop has a bug that sent the ped you spent on items directly as cash to your ingame ped card - all of this makes it pretty clear that this years sale was done with a minimum of effort/development power.
Add to that that last years sale was a repainted quad that got a ul warpdrive effectively increasing the imbalance of space transports immensely - especially with so many ways of working around the weight limit and allowing the equus to be recalled accross space making it possible to sent 2 people somewhere instead of just one...
Ask yourself how often you see motherships/privateers carrying more then 2 people on vip flights - its effectively a market that got handed to the equus to boost their sale (especially with thorifoid helmets, etc. rendering avatars unlootable till nearly all equus had been sold). An 'interceptor' became a prime competitor in all transport tasks.
Add to this the fact that all noticeable development was compet/taming related (selling some landplots for cld's that you can do nothing with atm is not what i would call development).
Add to this that Mindark released an official statement when they announced compets, stateting that development for entropia universe would not be negatively impacted...
Add to this that mindarks/calypsos lead developer 'Kim' was assigned to work mainly on compets and never has there been any info who is working on his former entropia related tasks now.
Add further missing year old bug fixes, 'quickfixes' in the game that cause even more bugs (strongbox items/rings/buff effects that boost items beyond the limits were they previously would 'work as intended' within the universe).
All of this and the again missing and often promised 'better communication' is dissatisfying - mindark is very due to set their priorities right - if lack of money keeps them from doing the development that is needed all they needed to do is allow specified sectors of the game to be funded by players and employ developers for these funded parts - its not so hard to setup an internal forum for sponsors where players could say which parts they would want to have improved for their money and to only accept funding in areas that the balancing team considers fair to everyone ingame.

PS:
2015 is nearing its end and mindark so far accomplished about 20% of their 2015 roadmap and some points on that roadmap have been on roadmaps back in 2012 already - its about time to follow own plans with abit more initiative, focus and willingness to accomplish set goals - what is expected from players (to work towards accomplishments ingame) should be important to strive for as a company as well. Seeking partners for the universe will be so much easier if those potential partners see majorily positive customer feedback in public forums - for this to happen someone in the company needs to actually try to improve gaming experience and customer satisfaction (not just for newbies but especially all the way up to lvl200 - it can not be that your most loyal customers that have been supporting the game for over a decade are the ones getting the unfinished content and have to do the alpha testing (even though im sure most of us would love to help with alpha testing if our feedback was used constructively in a timely manner - after such a long time most of us are experienced 'testers' by now - make use of our experience for the better of the game)).

Last edited:
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Face Mask (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Foot Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Arm Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Gloves (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Harness (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Thigh Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Shin Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Well that happened lmao

the TT parts are in the 100's each too

[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Face Mask (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Foot Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Arm Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Gloves (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Harness (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Thigh Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
[Globals]: Shinta Himura Kenji is the first colonist to discover Ethereal Armor Shin Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Well that happened lmao

Could someone please look up this armour on auction orders and post pics, stats, text etc

Well that happened lmao

Buying armor from webshop is a hof now?:scratch2:

What about enhancers and plates?
They can be added?
They are visible?

Full set TT = 800 PED

Base armor looks like phantom, with a red shimming effect on top of it.

25 invisible armors on the webshop, 25 invisible armors.
Purchase one and pass pictures around, 24 invisible armors on the webshop.

24 invisible armors on the webshop, 24 invisible armors.
Purchase one and pass pictures around, 23 invisible armors on the webshop.....

Congratulations to the new owners, looks great! :xmas:

Good thing that armor is invisible. :silly2:

gz ma on the sales.
guesss people will buy anything these days.

FMD-Field-of-Dreams.jpg

Back