Merry Mayhem 2015

OP
" Highest Single Loot Bonus - The participant who scores the highest single loot on each of the various Solo Mayhem creatures outlined above will receive a 50% boost"

The funny thing is, I went and read the OP before I posted that and still didn't process.

Thanks for the bold I guess I needed it this morning :monkey:

Most damage in the team got the highest loot bonus in the past. That’s how you got points so it does make sense.

Most damage in the team got the highest loot bonus in the past. That’s how you got points so it does make sense.

Correct in previous MM team events the highest damage got the kill point, meaning they also would get the HSL.

Fear the HSL killsteal!

There was at least one year when the HSL was attributed to the avatar who looted the creature (not the one doing the highest dmg)! I'm sure Fluske can confirm that! :D
Anyway... with auto-loot pills available today, I guess this wouldn't work nowadays!

Yeah, ok. So basically the points were distributed in some fashion, depending on who programmed the event code on the server. But, as Fort pointed out, it theoretically may or may not actually only be Solo mobs, depending on whether the release notes or the response to the support case is correct and whether they change it before the final tally.
:laugh:

just got answer again:

On 2016-01-13 16:51:10 SUPPORT replied:
Hi VVV,

The information I provided in the last response was incorrect. The Highest Single Loot Bonus only applies to the 15 Solo Mayhem event creatures, not FFA Mayhem.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Ida
Entropia Universe Support

just got answer again:

thats cool that you got answer coz i have 5 support cases opens, some since almost 1 month that are still completely unanswered.

Can you also ask them to correct all the scores that are penalised by the "code 36" error many of us got in the begining of event??

Back