FYI: Missing Loot in Strongboxes

Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Diana LOVE Brand
Dear Mindark,

After releasing the strongboxes in webshop in early summer, you did not put all loot (unl rings) into strongboxes. This Information you gave out in october and you clarified, that now are all unl rings in boxes are available.

So my question:
Where is the Adjusted Ares Ring?

My (personal) second Point is as follows. I have bought some strongboxes. Got some rings (L and UNL) until you have released the ring refining (what I did directly). From that Point on, I only got 1 single L ring in some boxes.

Please check for the word "some" in my account history and be sure, that there is any type of bug. Friends are opening strongboxes in the same time than I do and are getting ringS. I am not getting any one.

It would be nice if you can check this out. I don't need an answer like "we have checked your account and anything is fine" cause i know that it isn't. Just fix it and all is good.

Your Strongbox Customer
Diana LOVE Brand

L rings dropped like crazy at first. At least 10 per 100 boxes. Then one day, they slowed down abruptly to what they are today maybe 2-3 at most 100 boxes, sometimes none.

As far as UL goes, they never drop to most people. Unless you are chosen, or time it perfectly.

I am near 5000 boxes and the only UL ring I got was a Adj taming ring worth about 20 ped.

If you are not flagged by MA to get UL rings, you won't get shit.

I have stopped buying them.

I also have not refined a single L ring out yet, and have probably 250 of them. My only hope is to save them and hope to get some ped bad through some ring transformation things that MA mentioned (and probably will never do).

So now I sit on them hoping to recoup some of the money I was tricked into depositing because I thought it was a fair system.

L rings dropped like crazy at first. At least 10 per 100 boxes. Then one day, they slowed down abruptly to what they are today maybe 2-3 at most 100 boxes, sometimes none.

As far as UL goes, they never drop to most people. Unless you are chosen, or time it perfectly.

I am near 5000 boxes and the only UL ring I got was a Adj taming ring worth about 20 ped.

If you are not flagged by MA to get UL rings, you won't get shit.

I have stopped buying them.

I also have not refined a single L ring out yet, and have probably 250 of them. My only hope is to save them and hope to get some ped bad through some ring transformation things that MA mentioned (and probably will never do).

So now I sit on them hoping to recoup some of the money I was tricked into depositing because I thought it was a fair system.

Come on now... a few things are amiss here. First of all I doubt very much that you have 250 (l) rings if you bought 5k boxes. I have bought quite a few more boxes than that and have 166 (l) rings.

Secondly noone tricked you into buying.

Thirdly you can refine the (l) rings now (most atleast) so not much of a loss here. But yes, I wait for transformation options too.

That said, MA did indeed change something. (L) rings are very rare now (not one in my last 1400 boxes) and ul rings too.

BR,

That said, MA did indeed change something. (L) rings are very rare now (not one in my last 1400 boxes) and ul rings too.

BR,

Ok. Tanks for the Statement. I have opened 3x more for the last one L Ring. Strange that socmate still gets L rings like before.

Ok. Tanks for the Statement. I have opened 3x more for the last one L Ring. Strange that socmate still gets L rings like before.
Everyone keeps telling me this kind loot is called dynamic and is perfectly normal.

Come on now... a few things are amiss here. First of all I doubt very much that you have 250 (l) rings if you bought 5k boxes. I have bought quite a few more boxes than that and have 166 (l) rings.

Secondly noone tricked you into buying.

Thirdly you can refine the (l) rings now (most atleast) so not much of a loss here. But yes, I wait for transformation options too.

BR,

I bought about 5k boxes and I have one pitbull full of them and another one over half full. I bought most of my boxes in the beginning when LOTS of L rings were dropping....how :censored: is that "amiss"? :censored:

I have no reason to lie or exaggerate about it. :censored:

I know I can refine them, I even wrote that in my post. :censored:

The only thing amiss is your reading skills and your ability to open boxes back when rings dropped like mad. Don't ever call me a liar.

Last edited:
Back