Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in - Gamasutra

I'm a bit happy it didn't sell. It sends a overdue signal to MA that we don't accept everything thrown at us. (even if we cant see it :lolup:)

I'm a bit happy it didn't sell. It sends a overdue signal to MA that we don't accept everything thrown at us. (even if we cant see it :lolup:)

Don't worry, all the budget deficit will be deducted from CLD payouts :laugh: Oh, wait...

I'm a little surprised that it didn't sell. There are a lot of people in game that have the capacity to buy the unique armor just to be able to have their name on the discovery list if for no other reason. :laugh:

Don't worry, all the budget deficit will be deducted from CLD payouts :laugh: Oh, wait...

My CLD paid out 0.02 PED this Monday. No, this isn't a joke.

Unless the 25 armor sets was removed from the web shop by mindark they did sell kinda well. It took way longer to bring the ferrari spaceships under the people. But 50k, i dont even want to think what kind of über (F) armor i could purchase for this peds. I love the idea of invisible armor but it would do a way better job as attachment with very low decay as vanity item. I dont dare to imagine how many people would like to make the ugly masks of some armor sets just invisible :)

My CLD paid out 0.02 PED this Monday. No, this isn't a joke.

Now that you mention it, same here !

So planet calyspo made zero profit last week ? What a joke

Unless the 25 armor sets was removed from the web shop by mindark they did sell kinda well.
They are still in webshop, from what I heard only 2 sets were bought (maybe more and people hide them :)). And the fact that the much better unique set didn't go for the same price shows total lack of interest in the remaining sets.

They are still in webshop, from what I heard only 2 sets were bought (maybe more and people hide them :)). And the fact that the much better unique set didn't go for the same price shows total lack of interest in the remaining sets.

I think they'll slowly sell - quite possibly to those who get ATH's in 2016, but they are less exciting than something that could take you planet to planet (last years offering) IMO.

I think they'll slowly sell - quite possibly to those who get ATH's in 2016, but they are less exciting than something that could take you planet to planet (last years offering) IMO.

I seriously hope not a single one sells then the 2 sold so far, MA seems to forget that gear should only be available through mobs and events, like it had been for such a long time, i can understand them selling privateers, quad ect. since it's hard to loot that from a mob but armor is just step too far imo.

MA seems to forget that gear should only be available through mobs and events

So same guys who win most events n loot most item should get all without leaving chance to lower class ppl? Or should they be available to all in loot hence making skilling n spending shitload on equips useless?

So same guys who win most events n loot most item should get all without leaving chance to lower class ppl? Or should they be available to all in loot hence making skilling n spending shitload on equips useless?

I liked the old pre (L) Project entropia because they managed to get both of your points under one hat. First, good loot was in almost every mob, very very rare of course but you had awesome faps in molisk, shadow in argonaut or ambulimax not speaking about esi ect ect. Everyone from über to über noob could win the lucky hof with a very nice and juicy item in it. On the other side skilling improved your overall return and while everyone had a chance to get something decent the high skilled people had the advantage of better returns from increased eco.

Today after SIB you maxed your gun and come close to the eco as the high skilled player. This hooked the player this made PE special and it added a reason to hunt also low and mid level mobs.

But its all gone

I liked the old pre (L) Project entropia because they managed to get both of your points under one hat.

That was a good time. I remember Merrmaid always hunting Atrox around the rig to finish off her set of shadow armor, when the possibility made the exercise worthwhile.

MA should put a lightswitch on the Ethereal Armor for those moments when you actually want to see it. Some of the appeal of armor is in its appearance.

Not sure how you got that idea from my post, do ubers only hunt or does everyone hunt? All i said was put items back in mobs like it should be.

ps. the webshop isn't a mob, just to clarify.

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in Entropia Universe - Gamasutra

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in Entropia Universe
[SIZE=-1]Gamasutra[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden – December 18, 2015 /Entropia Universe/ – Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, which over the last decade has set multiple Guinness World Records for Most Valuable ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dhyZZDrnzIiNFeM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Can I pay with invisible PEDs? I have plenty of those...

Does anyone know who won the 1 unique set? And perhaps how much it went for?

The unique Set ended up with zero bits at least once and got relisted. From there i dont know if it got a bid or not but i doubt it sold for more than 50k peds if someone was crazy enough to bid on it. On the other side some sets got sold over the webshop so its not impossible someone bid for this armor but its unusual for mindark to make not a buzz out of it for marketing. So maybe it didn't got sold at all :)

Back