MA really screwed up [Weapons buffed to > 100 attacks/min]

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Any gun that can buff past 100 shots per minute is screwed up.

MM was tested with a 22% reload, (imp area and A pill)
Ammo consumption goes from 3071 to 3941
That is 28,4% extra damage
AND you get your apm from 86 to 99
So you get like 43% total more damage, when it should only be about 6% more damage plus the 13 extra shots.(104.9 shots per minute is what it should have)

SO MM USERS GETTING LIKE 15% free damage.

Also tested Piron Pbp-27

30% reload give 42,8% extra damage lol
AND 16,4% extra reload

So with 30% pill you get 58,17% extra dps.

HOW :censored: IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???

Please test this yourself. <removed>

I really need those of you that are good at this to post some tests, I don't have time right now to make a big beautiful explanation and spoonfeed the results to the people that are gonna jump down my throat for posting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW

This is simply unbelievable.

They released that 2 days before MM.
And the people many suspect of being advantaged <removed> that are hunting with MM t10 just got a 15% free dps
That is like 6 hours of free instance compared to other player. It sound so obvious to proof that its probably just a big fail from mindark programmers.

Merry mayhem is completly ruined unless mindark apply a 15% score reduction on Mod merc users.

It seems that unstead of adding the "missing" dps over 99 apm, they added the full amount of extra reload damages AND the extra reloads. Just WOW

Sounds like the biggest fail in entropia history since Merry mayhem scores are now completly screwed up

Although i have not tested this it was my understanding that the decay of the gun was adjusted to be higher when buff is in effect, meaning if decay was 3 when not buffed it would then be 3.5 or whatever when buff was in effect.

can I get some confirmation or clarification on if my understanding is a miss

Although i have not tested this it was my understanding that the decay of the gun was adjusted to be higher when buff is in effect, meaning if decay was 3 when not buffed it would then be 3.5 or whatever when buff was in effect.

can I get some confirmation or clarification on if my understanding is a miss

Not getting extra eco, that part is working

i tested on my piron pbp-27 (sorry i dont use mod merc but it have 85 reload close to mod merc)

piron pbp-27with no buffwith 30% faster reload buff%bonus
base damage17,5-3525-50+42,8%
ammo consumption8121160+42,8%
Shot per minute8599+16,4%
max dps49,5882,5+66,39%

Complete fail Mindark !
The 42,8% extra damage seems understandable since 30% extra reload seem to give 42,8% real extra for all the guns- but the problem is the extra reloads given for free - 15% free extra dps

I think they are improving damage to compensate the WHOLE reload speed buff, but then they increase the reload speed to 99 anyway.

In essence they give the bonus twice, one as extra damage and another one as extra reload speed up to 99/min.

Or maybe I'm missing something, I can't test it myself.

So eco stays the same but there is some extra dps (working like if you had stronger weapon)?

Mayby it is form of "compensation" - i mean those people were actually NOT shooting with maximum firepower they could in theory for some time.

I would not mind ths really if it was not during MM actually.

Falagor
:bandit:

So anyone care to explain what would happen to my imp7 (base apm = 100).

Haven't been able to login for about 6 months :)

Reactions: jak

Just got more valuable :D

So you get like 43% total more damage, when it should only be about 6% more damage plus the 13 extra shots.(104.9 shots per minute is what it should have)

Also tested Piron Pbp-27

AND 16,4% extra reload

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???

Please test this yourself. <removed>

I really need those of you that are good at this to post some tests, I don't have time right now to make a big beautiful explanation and spoonfeed the results to the people that are gonna jump down my throat for posting this.

I really admire the energy mexican dude has. I didnt have the time to play latelly because of work but i read the forum every once in a while. I get his frustration he probably invested a lot of pesos in this game.

I think MA really needs to pull their s... Together. I think all of this happening is a result of careless behaviour for years and it got to this point. It started with a fiew bugs here and there which players tolerated but with things waiting for a fix for months and even years in some cases it escalated to this point.

I see people are losing confidence in MA and that is really bad for a company. Now is the time to start fixing it really.

That's how I like those threads. Well done OP!

<removed>

Your in the most dense MM soc so why dont you ask there first?

You get screwed because u will get the 42,8% extra damage with 30% faster reload buff, but since you already have 100 apm which is maximum server handle, you wont get more

To put it simple, if your weapon was 80 basic reload and you take 30% faster reload buff, you would get EXACTLY same final dps than you will have with 100 basic dps+30%faster reload.

But ammo consumption alone is not viable for making out an bug.
Perhaps MM is decay free for remaining dmg. And if you have amp equiped its also decay free.

I think they are improving damage to compensate the WHOLE reload speed buff, but then they increase the reload speed to 99 anyway.

In essence they give the bonus twice, one as extra damage and another one as extra reload speed up to 99/min.

Or maybe I'm missing something, I can't test it myself.

Yes thats EXACTLY what is happening.

Yes thats EXACTLY what is happening.

Please send an info of your new dmg output, dont forget too add decay per shot as well.
Would be lovely if you back something up with facts before you claim too know

I have to go to dinner with my parents because I love them....

BUT DONT LET THIS THREAD GET CLOSED!
<removed>

rich get richer, same old MA BS

Please send an info of your new dmg output, dont forget too add decay per shot as well.
Would be lovely if you back something up with facts before you claim too know

There you go, statistics for MOD MERC including decay:

MOD MERCwith no buffwith 30% faster reload buff%bonus
base damage33,5-6767-95,6+42,8%
DECAY0,3000,428+42,8%
ammo consumption15002142+42,8%
Shot per minute8699+15,11%
max dps96,03157,74+64,46%

PLAYER A use Normal weapon with 30% reload speed buff, he gets +42,8% extra DPS
PLAYER B use MOD MERC with 30% reload speed buff, he gets +64,46% extra DPS

Mod merc user get an unfair advantage of 21,66% DPS compared to "normal" players

So it is like 9 "free" hour in mayhem instances - I really feel bad for the people that invested money to participate in Solo mayhem without Mod merc and got screwed

This for testning.
Naked Mm avarage dmg 93
Imp ares Mm avarage dmg 93
Imp ares + a-pill avarage dmg
6/86(execive dmg over 99) = 6,9%
93x1.069= 99,41 avarage dmg.
But this is where the parameters comes in play.
Entropedia has different ammoburn then taco so 99 might not be the Number where the high speed guns goes bonkers.
Entropedia ammoburn 3000 even, taco 3071.
Reload with imp ares is 92.88.

There you go, statistics for MOD MERC including decay:

MOD MERCwith no buffwith 30% faster reload buff%bonus
base damage33,5-6767-95,6+42,8%
DECAY0,3000,428+42,8%
ammo consumption15002142+42,8%
Shot per minute8699+15,11%
max dps96,03157,74+64,46%

PLAYER A use Normal weapon with 30% reload speed buff, he gets +42,8% extra DPS
PLAYER B use MOD MERC with 30% reload speed buff, he gets +64,46% extra DPS

Mod merc user get an unfair advantage of 21,66% DPS compared to "normal" players

So it is like 9 "free" hour in mayhem instances - I really feel bad for the people that invested money to participate in Solo mayhem without Mod merc and got screwed

This is not what i ment.
Any dummy can read off entropedia but show me tracked dmg outputs from someone Using mod Merc after this claimed bug.

Look at my post above
And if your run your Numbers by avarage dmg / Cost you,ll see MA would be screwing Mm owners as well.
Dpp after added decay and ammo is 3,035 instead of 3,043 original.
Since MA would not nerfs it tells us decay isnt added just ammo burn.
So you can start by cutting 85.8 from ammo burn in tacos post.

Last edited:

Also tested Piron Pbp-27

AND 16,4% extra reload

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???

Please test this yourself. And shove your flames up your ass (the 15 of you that love to fuck with me).

I live umder a rock so pls excuse me for asking how I can test this with my imkII, use the program from entropialife?
Audio and video cant be trusted to be synced with real shots...

nero

I live umder a rock so pls excuse me for asking how I can test this with my imkII, use the program from entropialife?
Audio and video cant be trusted to be synced with real shots...

nero

Id think the best way to check for us endusers to see if a gun is faulty compared to anpther is to use them under same circumstances like now inside an instance and then compare output. Id happily do that but my goldcard is broken so hopefully somebody is fast working during christmas or I will see you all in game in a few weeks after the holidays :D

Ive done 20 hours sofar in the instances shooting merc so It would be easily done to use same setup but a mod rip or something instead and then compare.

with all new buffs its very hard for me to know what is rught dmg outcome or not but it doesnt feel overpowered compared to friends values but I might be wrong and just guessing.

Again........isnt the supportcase an option anymore before trying to cause people scared on a forum?? This game is all about trust and its being broken faster then necessary from all those newspaperstyle headlines.

//Linz

If you remove these 85,8 + tacos 71 your gonna end up with 3784 ammo consumption.
3784/3060= 23,5% added closer too the real thing but since we dont know where taco found his ammo consumption info (and the accuracy of that Intel) nor do we know where the hardline(something other then hearsay)for reload guns too stop working.
There's not much too conclude atm

yes... too short

This is not what i ment.
Any dummy can read off entropedia but show me tracked dmg outputs from someone Using mod Merc after this claimed bug.

Look at my post above
And if your run your Numbers by avarage dmg / Cost you,ll see MA would be screwing Mm owners as well.
Dpp after added decay and ammo is 3,035 instead of 3,043 original.
Since MA would not nerfs it tells us decay isnt added just ammo burn.
So you can start by cutting 85.8 from ammo burn in tacos post.

Here you have mm owner that found same results and confessed it was bugged. what else do you need??

All these rings, pills, helmets, sights, scopes etc are too much for MA to handle accurately.

Oh dear :eyecrazy:

Guess wait for tests to be done, no biggy for me as am not doing MM but can understand frustrations.

Back