Help: MA pls explain more detailed the Mayhem rules!!!

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
regarding to this thread

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rry-Mayhem-2015/page17&highlight=merry+mayhem

i wish'd MA could clarify the Rules for the HSL bonus, it seems not only me don't understand this Rule

Highest Single Loot Bonus - The participant who scores the highest single loot on each of the various Solo Mayhem creatures outlined above will receive a 50% boost to their final 40-hour normalized score! (Limit of one bonus per participant).
:confused::confused::confused:

Beats a S3 Araneatrox a S5 Aranetrox?
or Beats a S1 Kerberos a S4 Araneatrox?
Will there be 1 HSL? 3 HSL? or 15 HSL?

If anyone realy understand this Rule, let me know and explain it to me lol

The way it's worded "on each of the various creatures outlined above" tells me there will be 15 awarded. For all 15 different mobs in the 5 solo cats. But hey it MA so who the hell knows! :smoke:

The way it's worded "on each of the various creatures outlined above" tells me there will be 15 awarded. For all 15 different mobs in the 5 solo cats. But hey it MA so who the hell knows! :smoke:

Exactly this s how it was in past.

So 15 different avatars will get 50% HSL bonus to their points (even if they do not qualify they still "take" the bonus i think).

Falagor
:bandit:

Yeah that is how I understand it also.

I think u got first place for solo 24 x 1k pointer and 5k >.<

And if same player takes more then one HSL, his score will get 50%+50%? or 3?

Do HSL bonus stack like in bufftropia?

And if same player takes more then one HSL, his score will get 50%+50%? or 3?

Do HSL bonus stack like in bufftropia?

(Limit of one bonus per participant).

(Limit of one bonus per participant).

They did however not specifiy which bonus will count if a participant has several.
This should be clearly stated so people can count on it and not afterwards be surprised when they dont get the bonus in second place even thought the person in first place did score on a higher category mob.

This is what I was getting at in the mm thread, there are 2 statements regarding HSL and they are both pretty open to interpretation

They did however not specifiy which bonus will count if a participant has several.
This should be clearly stated so people can count on it and not afterwards be surprised when they dont get the bonus in second place even thought the person in first place did score on a higher category mob.

both players will receive +50% to their normalised score. So it does not matter what HSL you win actually.

So in top15 there will be up to 15 players with +50% bonuses. Most likely we will se at most 9 of them since in my opinion cat 1 and 2 players if they actually go there - most likely will not reach top15 even with +50% bonus.

Falagor
:bandit:

Back