Armor Box

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
Has this not been suggested?:scratch2:

A blueprint that makes armor boxes that can be tradable on auction for full sets of armor.

Tradable only if boxes are empty or boxes have all 7 parts of the same armor.

I think a good idea would be to make the boxes plain until all 7 parts are inside and then the box should match the armor that it contains.

I think this would be beneficial in many ways, those that want to sell complete sets without breaking up parts, those looking for full sets, would add new bps, and for storage and weight if your traveling between planets and carry more than one set.

The mu would be slightly higher on higher end full sets due to not having to collect each part.

After one part is added to the box (any part) only the same of the rest of the set can be dragged into the box to make the complete set (to avoid a mismatched set).

I would love to see this feature added. I want to sell my armor on auction house but only if all parts would sell. I'd hate to have 3/7 pieces sold then being stuck with 4 random armor pieces when I had a full set before.

I think it's a great idea, would love to see it for armor, even better to have it extended to boxes in general.

So many times I've wished I could make a "kit" of some sort in a box, and then sell the full box in my shop. A series of UL chips or weapons, for instance. Or a small (L) BP and all the materials needed to click it.

There would have to be some way for a guest of the estate to view the contents of containers though, in the case of boxes filled with somewhat random items.

As long as it's just a set of armor adding the name of the set or some other visual indicator for "full set" would probably be enough. Auctions or shops aside, it would make a great way to box up sets of armor that you have in storage, and still be able to grab the set you want quickly.

Back