Allow delivery method change on auction

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
It would be nice if you could change your mind about the delivery option when buying from auction on a different planet. Sometimes I'll set to "pick up", but then something happens and I don't get a flight that day or want it sooner, I would like to be able to go back and request delivery instead.

Agreed, this would be a nice feature and good for the economy.

Also would be nice if you could add a 'delivery fee' to have stuff you accidentally left on other planets storage move to the planet your avatar is currently on. Fee would not have to be cheap... perhaps fee could add to lootpool of space or something?

It would be nice if you could change your mind about the delivery option when buying from auction on a different planet. Sometimes I'll set to "pick up", but then something happens and I don't get a flight that day or want it sooner, I would like to be able to go back and request delivery instead.

Just go to 'Won' section, select the item and click 'Retrieve'.

I mean, this is already possible. :)

Would be a nice improvement.

Also it could be nice if someone made a bid on an item of yours, the money that is held by the system instantly arrives on your card instead. It is reserved for you already anyways and the amount may only grow.

Just go to 'Won' section, select the item and click 'Retrieve'.

I mean, this is already possible. :)

It isn't, actually. When you select "pick up" it goes to that planet's storage, you can't retrieve it from the auction any more. Hence my post.

It isn't, actually. When you select "pick up" it goes to that planet's storage, you can't retrieve it from the auction any more. Hence my post.

When you are prompted for the delivery method you want, i.e. 6 ped express, 2 ped 12 hour delivery, or pick-up, just hit 'cancel'. That way the item will remain in the 'won' portion of the auction and later if you change your mind, you can retrieve it and pay the delivery fee.

When you are prompted for the delivery method you want, i.e. 6 ped express, 2 ped 12 hour delivery, or pick-up, just hit 'cancel'. That way the item will remain in the 'won' portion of the auction and later if you change your mind, you can retrieve it and pay the delivery fee.

Yes but this isn't very clear for some people in game...

A simple solution would have an option of "Unsure for now" rather than pressing the "Cancel" button which is quite a negative button to press for some people (They are unsure what Cancel would even do....)

I personally don't have an issue with leaving items in Auction till I know what I am going to do with them....

Back