Land Grab

Nvm, it's christmas. I will refrain from prolonging this.
Merry x-mas to all you merry humans, and to eSoul.

Last edited:
Is not strange entropy win lgs now. They add more and more skilled People Who max high tiers pk Guns.learn them select target, Put them around on the topp of the building and they are like turrets. U die Almost instans when u jump in.
If they remove select target . Its possible to dogde the bullets and heal up and fight back.

Its not help much to get a uber skilled Hunter in soc that never pkd before. He Will die instant . Becuse a pvp players that have learned the hard way have it in hes hand and skill.

But now the uber Hunter is a better pvpr. So Just have to say GG MA.

Merr xmas :)

Last edited:
Competition wise your reply doesn't make sense.
Of course you will increase your eco with a Prius but you will never be a champion with one.

I will take your ped, champion!

I read threads like this and I think people forget that this is an avatar/skill based game.

Select target is appropriate, and your chance to evade my shot is based on your evade skill vs my hit skill, as an actual old style RPG, right? Target is selected and the dice are rolled.

Nothing wrong with that. As people say about other systems, it's how this game works, if you don't like it you should play another game.

If you want to pvp based on your FPS skills go to halo or whatever's clever. This is just another case of someone complaining selectively that something they don't like is "broken" or even worse, "cheating".

Y'all sound like nebula virus up in here.

They should remove select target and make it cost only when u hit ur target. It Would be fair becuse select target dont shoot ammo in air.
Then it should not cost anything to miss ur target for the People Who not use it.

select target + macro
nuff said

Happy Xmas :yay:

On one side it sucks to hear the select target accusations, on the other I am happy those WSS suckers are mad! :D

I believe that at the beginning it was more about out numbering the opponent. But the team is getting better with every LG, and we would keep getting better if WSS would even bother to show up..
It's because we do statistics, we discuss what went good and what went wrong and we are trying to constantly improve. So all people reading this thread, just don't believe what the loosing side is trying to make you believe :). There is a TON of work behind this.

For example in the beginnings we managed to do almost 60 team kills during LG and last one where WSS showed up, we managed to drive it down to 14 only.
Or for example, people that are not the best shooters (no it's really not "everyone and his mother using select target", there is only like half people with positive K/D) are more focused on tagging and learned to focus single targets. Our teams are better split based on skill level and team communication is improving with every kill. So the fact a WSS person dies when he jumps in, is because he is immediately tagged and focused by 5 people ;p

Some stats: (yes it was really 500 - 900 kills per LG lol)

Takuta #of kills - Entropy: 497 / WSS: 375

FarSight #of kills - Entropy: 429 / WSS: 301

RedSands #of kills - Entropy: 247 / WSS: 341

(On redsands we had only like 24 people, on the other two 30+)

And if you WSS guys talk about cheating, there is a lot of dirty play from your side. So do not play saints! :D
joda infiltrating our TS server (admitting it in PMs later) (thanks to the coward that left to WSS sharing our TS IP and password, how brave! :D). Or Linzey enabling PVP on the LA from MCR while it can be done only at claim marker (how the hell he did it? Good Game!)

But there is few things everyone from both societies agrees on and both societies submitted multiple support cases about, so do not forget everyone want's LG fixed. Because everyone likes PK, and we want to have fun!

Rework safe zone or remove it, make no vehicle zone much bigger, remove select target.

some time ago i guess it was fun

just let it die already :)

ofcourse pvp generates a lot markup like guns with uber tier rates(tango , vrex too), armors and so.
but MindArk understood that it brings more support cases and hate to people.

we talk a lot why we play this game.
Most of us, play this game because of fun.
So, if no fun in that type of game play, not play or find another activity.

since pvp , due a lot of reasons not satisfy me any more, i chosen hunt. Others left, and sold out.
Please don't blame anyone here, it is just way it is.
I don't know how pvp zones became radar less if none asked for it, and was pissed why ma done it.
I don't know why lg's became with safe zones and able to tp on claim if none asked.
I don't know why select target was not removed if all people honestly wanted it removed.

if Mindark make system people will like to play and game will not be so stressful like it was last days of pvp, i would love to join, but now ... gz to Entropy.

edit : if you think that tax lead wss or entropy to do lg's - you are totally wrong.
i bet even all entropy will approve that ped spend in lg's always was more than la generated tax.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Last edited:
Landgrab gave its last breath when Star managed to make it a fight-less battle and nobody from Warrants could be bothered to take leave from work to stop him.

I was happy actually; because it shows that people actually can work together in this competitive game.

Now, why not give a big fight in the new system? maybe it's the LA returns? the lack of incentive to actually do something with a temporary LA? Or just the fact that there are already so many LA's.

Or a combination of those?

Landgrab gave its last breath when Star managed to make it a fight-less battle and nobody from Warrants could be bothered to take leave from work to stop him.

I was happy actually; because it shows that people actually can work together in this competitive game.

Now, why not give a big fight in the new system? maybe it's the LA returns? the lack of incentive to actually do something with a temporary LA? Or just the fact that there are already so many LA's.

Or a combination of those?

No. Its very simple. They lost and realized they could not win with there current numbers/team. Stop looking to far into it.

Back