Help: A Doc Scammed: short story

Why the bloody secrecy already?? Do you want this asshole to scam others, including players who have read this topic YOU posted??

What is the scammer's name??!

I just don't get the pussyfooting around, are you trying to protect this twit?

/mod note/

This forum rule has been in place since 2008:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of scamming that name specific real-world persons, Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum.com members are NOT permitted. Providing other identifying information about accused persons or avatars is also not permitted, such as but not limited to: society names, nicknames, owned gear, equipment, estates, etc. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

Can i have the name of that person also, please. I had almost the same issue but the opposite. I was hunting punies and one healer came and invited me to team did not saw that there is % loot, which was all my mistake.( i am on my 11th day) He said to go and kill lvl 5-7 mobs. Ofc after less than 1 hour i was broke all my saving were gone. Well now i have it in mind. :)

Have a great day all of you and take care :):smoke:

this is a old thread,

i dind't ask for closing it because the hunter come back and several times promised to repay his debt, and he also accepted friend request.

so.. i would like to close this story with a happy end and rehabilitate that guy. We will see what will happen.

Good luck all and have fun

deactivated

Last edited:
The punishment should be swift and definitive for people who mess with newcomers, they are quite literally essential for the future of this game.

The punishment should be swift and definitive for people who mess with newcomers, they are quite literally essential for the future of this game.

The CA's are useful at Icarus, but I think they should also operate "undercover" avatars to spot scammers first-hand. Perhaps they do.

Back