Gold Card out of sync

Guarana

Dominant
Can u contact support and have them unlock my gold card! Stupid cat laid down on my keyboard when I was about to type in my one time code and ofc it laid down on "enter" button and soon after I got locked out due to many attempts. This ofc had to happend on Xmas. Support case pending 26 Hours and waiting :/

:(

Is there such a thing a lockdown if u mispress your GC key? maybe 3 times, but never heard of 1 time. Maybe you have the most anoying cat in the World then.

Cheers

Is there such a thing a lockdown if u mispress your GC key? maybe 3 times, but never heard of 1 time. Maybe you have the most anoying cat in the World then.

Cheers

Issue is when u keep holding the enter button. It spams it!

I love cats :)

cats-love-computers_.jpg

As 'owner' of two, I know exactly how this can happen.

Please support, help this guy out!

From the cat's point of view; now you have more time to feed him :D
but rly, sorry for ya; might be monday before you have a reply; so enjoy X-mass IRL

I believe it is possible to perform an automated Gold Card resync on the official site:
account.entropiauniverse.com

the only automated resync is through the client and that doesnt work.

This is the cats way of telling you stop playing a game and pay attention to him :) (five of the furry terrorists here)

It must be a bugg .
I have the same problem and no missed clicks or so when using the GC the last time.
I have been out of game for several Days now , sad as i usually only have enough free time to play a lot at this time of the year : (

+1
agree, must be a bug. I get resynch dialog, after that a new , ad nauseum
been unable to log in a few days now

Had a Soc Mate with the same re-sync problem.
They waited a week and got no response.
I made the sarcastic suggestion they send a support case about not being able to depo for Mayhem.
He did and problem was fixed 8 hours later.

Resync

I have the same problem. Figure MA should give gold card resync priority. CAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE MONEY COMES FROM!! I'll try that can't depo and create another support case. It's been a week and no response.

I had the same problem by getting my enter key stucked, this is support:

2015-12-27 15:29 You wrote:

GC need to synchronize and keeps asking both codes...
Dont know what else to do

Thanks
Laginha

2015-12-28 13:19 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for contacting us. We will have to synchronize your Gold Card, to do so, you will have to generate 2 consecutive codes, write them down and send them in a reply to this support case. Please don’t generate any more codes after those.

When I receive the codes, I will synchronize your Gold Card and update this support case when you may log in again.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Cant blame, they were fast so i guess suport is the only answer

Today while logging in after pressing security code it took me to a screen where i needed to enter 2 security codes but its not working :( tried logging in from mobile BANG gold card blocked :(

Back