Merry Mayhem Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Merry Christmas from mother earth Calypsians!

Unfortunately, due to some users exploiting the generosity of the bonus rewards, it has been necessary to disable the Universal Ammo bonus rewards in the Merry Mayhem Free-For-All category. As quest rewards are part of the weekly Calypso Land Deed revenue calculation, this abuse will negatively effect the CLD revenue for the current week.

For the rest of you enjoying the event fairly, we wish you happy hunting.

An addendum to the earlier Merry Mayhem Update announcement.

Of course there will be a full investigation of potential bonus reward abuse, and sanctions imposed on those participants found to be abusing the event.

Legitimate participants who have collected FFA Mayhem Stars and have not yet claimed their rewards will have the opportunity to receive their rewards at a later date.
We appreciate your understanding while we deal with these abuse issues.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
pfff unfair... u will remove the bonus for who already got it?

Well that's crap. I should have done FFA first instead of solo I guess. No reason for me to spend more ped in FFA then.

Well that sucks :/ I'm just gonna stay in solo

What a joke! You have logging systems and know who exploited and who didn't. Throw in the banhammer for a few months on them and don't punish everyone....

What a joke! You have logging systems and know who exploited and who didn't. Throw in the banhammer for a few months on them and don't punish everyone....

Yeah this seems lame!

Could someone clarify how this was being "exploited"?

I hope you will deal with those exploiters......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics

Does MA knows whats Ethics. They just can't come and change rules, and sacrifice honest players because of cheaters. SO TIME TO CHANGE APPROACH, i ask community to react to this BS.

Wait what? What about the people who played by the rules and planned to turn all their points in at the end?

I'm more pissed that on even a thing like this ppl is greedy assholes and has too fuck things up that leave others punished as well!!! Ppl need too fucking grow up

How the hell it's even possible? I have almost 10k points I was going to turn in, didn't plan to sell... I went all in, relying on those bonuses.

And now they worth shit even for selling as well.

Wait what? What about the people who played by the rules and planned to turn all their points in at the end?

I had that plan also but decided this morning when I had nothing to do that I should exchange points and now just hours laters it's closed ^^

Is this the time we gonna actually see some punishment?
hmmm guess not whoever did it is fine, whoever didnt take advantage while was time too bad :rolleyes:

Usual,
Depending how one of the cases and bugs i pointed out ends at.
I see no point anymore about wasting time and patience to point out flaws.

I just got penalized because I did solo first. I own a few CLDs I'm ok with lower payout to pay out the rewards, it is only a temporary thing anyways... unless it has caused it to go negative. At that point just needs to be temporarily disabled IMO, and exploiters dealt with.

Shot in the leg by MA?

Well i will just finish solo and move to Ark/Cyrene forever - no more CLD revenue EVER from me ;). Well done!
I was just focusing on the FFA right now and reached 5k point mark yesterday so two most valuable (1750peds out of 2500peds) i will miss - sucks...

Also there IS better solution you know:
disable all point turn in if account is created after rules have been announced (lets say 15 dec 2015) or agility is less than 20 (so no alt can make a turn in without even slight participation in the game).

Falagor
:bandit:

So I just now went over 5000 FFA points and did not get my 500 ped universal ammo. This is fucked up. You can't just fuck everyone and point at exploiters!

nice how they decided to foot the bill of these rewards to CLD owners also :D I love that idea just keep it like that in the future!!

With all respect, that'd include some of your soc mates :laugh:

What is this exploit? I have a feeling it's something really obvious that both MA and the playerbase should have seen coming :laugh:

:lolup:

This game is becoming more and more interesting that MA making this decision, LOL...
This saves them a lot of work, so they do not have to examine all the avatars who participated in the Event.

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

To punish collectively its even against Swedish law.

If you know who is guilty just ban this Avatars from the game. " or is the avatars one of your favorites or not, that are important to your economy.

Last edited:

No problem. I still think banning exploiters is the way to go. The longer the better!

As so many else, i was relying on those rewards to regain some of the losses in FFA. Do some honest work and punish those to exploited instead of everyone. :mad::mad::mad:

This is fucking insane! Let the exzploiterw get away with it, and punish the rest of us instead:mad:

I planned aswell to turn in my points in the end for the reward. Now i wont get shit for the points. Thx for fucking up everything once Again MA!!

You have reached an all time low. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this exploit? I have a feeling it's something really obvious that both MA and the playerbase should have seen coming :laugh:

:lolup:

I think it's that you can drop the mission and do the same stages over and over again or something like that but there is prolly some exploiters that got all the details that can elaborate some on this :D

Glad I turned both my solo and FFA points in.

Would love to see some action taken by MA, and see the people involved banned!!!

Oh please, do something .. (

Calm down people,
i bet it will be fixed next vu and all can turn in their points.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

"For the rest of you enjoying the event fairly, we wish you happy hunting."

So your punishing the people who haven't exploited the UA bonus system?

I didn't turn in a single point yet in over 20 hours of FFA. I had planned to turn in 10k points for the $2500 UA bonus sometime next week.

So now these points are worthless? :mad:

Really?

Happy fucking holidays

I think it's that you can drop the mission and do the same stages over and over again or something like that but there is prolly some exploiters that got all the details that can elaborate some on this :D

If that's the case seems easy enough to fix. And if it is the case should be able to allow turn ins AFTER it is fixed. Lets hope there is enough of a backlash about this to get this re-enabled for non exploiting players.

Back