Selling: Grande Finale, Skills @5-30% !

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
Delete thread

Last edited:
bump...............

There are a lot of people offering to do this for 0 percent. I have even seen reputable players offering to sell the skills for 1 PED for any amount you chip out. AKA chip out 100 ped TT of skill, pay 1 ped for it (this is due to needing to chip out for MM).

I dunno 30% seems way to high when providing an ESI. Just buy your own you have shops.

There are a lot of people offering to do this for 0 percent. I have even seen reputable players offering to sell the skills for 1 PED for any amount you chip out. AKA chip out 100 ped TT of skill, pay 1 ped for it (this is due to needing to chip out for MM).

I dunno 30% seems way to high when providing an ESI. Just buy your own you have shops.

Depends on what skill it is... marksmanship, perception etc sure but not the other ones I sell.
20-30% and providing own ESI is still cheaper than buying the ready skill in chip from auction...
and shops was sold early 2015.

And as you said, "I dunno 30% se........", if you dont know, better not comment at all.
take care

Last edited:

Sure, maybe i should pay you 10% for taking my skills...
[insert any offensive & stupid insult]

bump...........

Depends on what skill it is... marksmanship, perception etc sure but not the other ones I sell.
20-30% and providing own ESI is still cheaper than buying the ready skill in chip from auction...
and shops was sold early 2015.

And as you said, "I dunno 30% se........", if you dont know, better not comment at all.
take care

Oh, sad to hear the shop left.

Saying "I dunno" is an expression to try to be polite. Just trying to help, you'll be doing this for years compared to just buying some cheap ESI. But whatever man be all aggressive it'll sure help sales.

Skill pointlist updated

buump.............

bump............

Oh, sad to hear the shop left.

Saying "I dunno" is an expression to try to be polite. Just trying to help, you'll be doing this for years compared to just buying some cheap ESI. But whatever man be all aggressive it'll sure help sales.

you`re not trying to help any1, stop bs-ing

to OP:
5-30% is more than fair
gl with the sale

to OP:
5-30% is more than fair
gl with the sale

thx brother,
Skill list updated and a Happy new year to y'all!

to OP:
5-30% is more than fair
gl with the sale
I offer 1 PED for skills extracted, regardless of TT value. AKA I give you 300 ped esi, you extract 270 in skills, I pay 1 for them. That is my offer.

Last edited:
I offer 1 PED for skills extracted, regardless of TT value. AKA I give you 300 ped esi, you extract 270 in skills, I pay 271 for them. That is my offer.

then you buy his skills for 100% +1ped.. he sell em way cheaper than your example

added MINING to the list @30% ! 3439 points left! (around 43 PED TT Empty skill implant to get it all)

bump..........

bump...................

bump.............

Will you sell to me even though I talked shit :ahh:

I'd like some anatomy.

Will you sell to me even though I talked shit :ahh:

I'd like some anatomy.

I cant afford to hate anyone, I dont have that kind of time.

Ill be on again tomorrow

Back