do u beleave her

Status
Actually, it stems from the idea of control. First, let me make it plainly obvious that is is not a rule - and people should quit TREATING it, and my opinion, as such that I'm saying everyone should "break" a nonexistant "rule".

Please limit graphical signatures to 500x120 pixels, and preferable use our gallery for upload, if you have your own webspace that's cool, but it would be better to upload to our gallery so other members dont have to fetch pictures from all over the web, and to prevent RED-X's later on in case you delete the pic from your webspace.

Bolded for emphasis on the important parts.

The text in the Rules section I'm cool with. But what I'm not cool with, by any meaning of the word, is the word filters used to completely PREVENT users who opt to host pictures themselves (and hence, save MB some bandwidth), from doing so. Period.

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to revise, improve, and bring back an age-old script I wrote - one of the first scripts I wrote, in fact - and put it to good use once again. It's a URL scrambler, and it kicks ass. :cool:

Sorry for not being too good with the tech side of computers... but what's the purpose of one of those? Other than the obvious

EDIT: Googled, but still not 100%

To get around word filters in URLs. You can use BBcode-tag work arounds for filters like "fuck" and whatnot (just add "size=2" around some parts of the word), but you can't do that with URLs.

Check it out. For the first time in god only knows how long, I can post an image from Imagesh--... er, you know, Imagesh*ck...

Fuck yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
is all this arguing from what i put as a sig omg u all crazy ffs it my opinion why argu over what i think

my sig i get to dso what i want in it i made a personal staiment get over it

It's called debate, don't be so surprised :) This usually happens when two or more people disagree over an opinion, and thus put forward there view backed with evidence as to prove or strengthen their perspective.

Legion 02 said:
is all this arguing from what i put as a sig omg u all crazy ffs it my opinion why argu over what i think

my sig i get to dso what i want in it i made a personal staiment get over it
It's an argument over what I think now, actually. I've been uber-pissed about that ever since I realized the word filter was there. You just, kinda, well, gave me an arena to voice my concern in. :p

And now the solution is there. :p

Well that doesnt matter now that you are banned from here, for breaking the EU COU in another thread, and partly because of all your whining about a forum rule you somehow cant accept.

And this thread is going nowhere, started nowhere, went off-topic nowhere, and ended with....

:locked:

Status
Back