Selling: Unique DNA

Quint

Prowler
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Quint Landlord Vicious
Hello all,

Several months ago I decided to leave EU and therefore started selling all my ingame belongings and skills. Now that I am getting close to having sold everything, I have come to the point to sell the item I am most proud of in my EU carreer : Caudatergus DNA

This DNA is unique, I got the discovery 2.5 year ago. To create a sample, you need 2 extremely rare parts : a Caudatergus Mandible (none around) and a Caudatergus Skull (2 around afaik). So unless MA decides to drop some more of these parts, this DNA will remain unique for quite some time.

Pretty hard to put a price for something unique, but I have decided to put following price on it :

SB : 2k
BO : 5k

Auction ends 5 days after SB has been met.

MA once stated that they will implement mission chains for all (caly) mobs, so sooner or later there will be a Caudatergus mission chain and at that moment this DNA could be worth quite a bit more.

In following thread you can see the discovery of the DNA and also the exact recipe to create it :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?245164-Caudatergus-DNA&p=3131024#post3131024

Happy bidding, and of course also a happy New Year to all of you !

Last edited:
Bump for the new year !

Bump for the new week !

SB and BO lowered.

BO lowered and bump for today

Bump for the weekend !

Not sure if it's still for sale, but I'll offer start bid if it is.

If still for sale I'll take BO

its sold already =)

Back