Extra damage when exiting vehicles

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
It's really hard to exit a Sleipnir, for example, without instantly dying or taking a huge amount of damage. This applies even if the vehicle is on the ground.

This has always been a bug, but it seems to be happening more and more.

I added this to the list of bugs that someone made a thread for that they were to compile and send to MA. I hate it to, just another way they "nickle and dime us"

Bug, or a 'feature'? It's a spring loaded ejection seat that launches you 30 meters into the air. :rolleyes:

Temp solution:
before exiting vehicle - pull up a little (just enough to gain like 1km/h speed up).

What is causing the bug to happen (in my opinion) is that game remembers your last vector of movement (down) and does not reset the "speed" even when you reach the land and your vehicle is not moving anymore.
So on exiting game sees those parameters: "down" and "50km/h" and makes conclsuion you were falling long enuogh to receive damage/die.

When you pull up just a little and land again you will never die because of this bug.

Of course it NEEDs real fix but MA has many bigger problems to fix first thats why i post this temp solution for anyone who finds this highly annoying.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Back