Stable

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
When the stables were auctioned they went for about 30-40kped each.
What are they worth now?

Bjorn

Any thoughts?

A few went for 20k as well.

I am still looking to buy a stable for 20k.

I'm curious too.

I don't really know much about them. I recall Star making a post about some problem with them that MA needed to fix, I don't know if that is still the case.

I remember way back when you had to put your pet in the stable when you logged out for some reason, maybe to level them up, but I don't recall the details, maybe that's changed now too.

Lately someone informed me of the ability to put a 1 day focus buff on my pet to help increase the leveling speed. I have been using that from Forth Ithica Stable to get my Ancient Daikiba Strong since it turned over level 24 to get over the hump to lvl 25 for the permanent buff and it seems to help, but its annoying to have to keep going back every day to get the buff again. It would be great if the buff went on the mob and just stayed until you turned it off, the stable would get the ped every day that you keep the buff on.

Speaking of buffs, I notice there are multiple boxes for buffs, I assume that means we can have multiple buffs on at same time? I haven't tried it. I was thinking since we have decoys, I would love a decoy buff for my pet so it acts like a real hunting pet and when I get a ninja spawn it will root the ninja mob like throwing out a decoy does.

What is the maintenance for a stable? I remember trying to get fertilizer for my land areas was a pain in the ass. I don't know if that is still the case now though. I don't see anyone complaining now.

ok, I am rambling, too much coffee. I will stop now and hope someone can give an estimate :)

They went for over 40k ped

How much ped approx can be earned each week?

How much ped approx can be earned each week?

Since the buff change last March, we have basically lost money every week, With a slight change during the MM. where we (Emerald Stable) focused on HP Buffs (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rom-the-Emerald-Stable!&p=3442312#post3442312)

Emerald Lake, and a few other stables are still missing the actual stable, and are left with two poles next to the mall, one for administration and one for basic property managemet.

The stable system works as the following:
We have a limited list of buffs to offer, with all values (as duration, price and such predefined) and we must purchase the buff to be offered, We can offer the maximum of three different buffs, even when there's "slots" for five.
All offered buffs has a duration of either 2weeks or 4 weeks before we need to purchase it again. We can renew while offering, but if we are renewing the remaining days are lost and a brand new 2/4 week period is added.
The price is a combination between Peds, Animal Essence and Animal Essence Rare.

After having a look at what pets bring to the game; I feel sorry for people that bought stables.
I for one will never use a pet; because it's a pure ped drain, next to the annoying sounds they make.
The buffs are a joke and don't compare to a ring in the long run; Nutrino bars are going 300% and I'm not interested in compets.

THB, spending 40K on AUD would have been the best option to go. Actually losing 40k doing something fun in game might have been a better thing to do.
I really feel that MA have screwed the stable owners here.

I still believe the real value of stables will be realised when the promised pet auction facility is implemented, which I assume is not only for compet pets but also other pets as well.

To be fair the success of stables is very much linked to the success of compet. What the costs will be to the stables is unknown.

So I would strongly advise anyone that owns a stable not to sell until the potential of the stables is live and fully operational.

Another thing to think about, is the usefulness of both pet and new buffs when the fighting starts. Compet 9 bulletin basically said the game was ready to roll for beta, I was surprised this didn't happen before Chritsmas. I would not be surprised if MA wanted to bring the auction online at the same time, and possibly any portal for owned pets in and out of compet. Although it's all unknown how it will all work.

Even if fed and trained pets are useless for compet (i.e. I've not seen any reference to feeding pets in compet), then at some point EU in-game pet battles are likely to begin (not compet). At that point there's another avenue for stable pets sales. It's not unrealistic to think that, as pets currently have "death" animation. That's no accident, its programmed in for a reason.

I think the future is bright for stables, it's a patience game right now. But the pets must have value for the whole system to work for everyone. If all is successful I wouldn't be surprised to see stables worth 100K peds+ even more if 100's thousands of pets are traded annually.

Rick

The writer does not own any interests in stables.

Back