Irish Company Purchases a Virtual Moon in Entropia Universe, an MMO with a ... - PR Web (press release)

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]PR Web (press release)[/SIZE]

Irish Company Purchases a Virtual Moon in Entropia Universe, an MMO with a ...
[SIZE=-1]PR Web (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Virtualsense Ltd, a real business, operating in a virtual world, announced today their largest investment transaction to date with the purchase of a Moon named Monria on Nov. 26, 2015 for $94,338.40 US dollars within Entropia Universe, a Real Cash ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dxQ_hBizlQDNIXM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Virtualsense Limited invests $94338.40 US dollars in a Virtual Moon called Monria. - Benzinga

Virtualsense Limited invests $94338.40 US dollars in a Virtual Moon called Monria.
[SIZE=-1]Benzinga[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Virtualsense Ltd, a real business, operating in a virtual world, announced today their largest investment transaction to date with the purchase of a Moon named Monria on Nov. 26, 2015 for $94,338.40 US dollars within Entropia Universe, a Real Cash ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Hope they do well in management of the moon...

They are already doing a pretty shit job and running it like nazi. They perm banned me from forums, kicked me from the Monrian Advisor team (that I founded over 2 years ago) just because the new owner put his wife in charge of the community stuff and she doesn't like me personally.

They lost one of their major investors of property, I had the most expensive shop and I already am selling it for a loss just to get out of there. It is not a place you want to go to anymore.

They are already doing a pretty shit job and running it like nazi. They perm banned me from forums, kicked me from the Monrian Advisor team (that I founded over 2 years ago) just because the new owner put his wife in charge of the community stuff and she doesn't like me personally.

They lost one of their major investors of property, I had the most expensive shop and I already am selling it for a loss just to get out of there. It is not a place you want to go to anymore.

and i take it they did it for no reason at all?

One thing you have to remember is he purchased the Virtual asset and not the Tangible Ass that was on it.

Why not just hold on to it. Eventually a new owner will come forth in a few years...

Looks like the Moon's owner's been around quite a few years.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?5882-Anhithe

Eventually he'll realize why the latest residents moved out, and follow suit?...

Reactions: Mac

If the above is an example of the attitude you had with them, I can understand why they may have dismissed you.

When you buy something for almost $100K, I think you get the latitude to do with it what you like. If you wanted the right to give input, you should have over-bid him.. :wise:

and i take it they did it for no reason at all?

One thing you have to remember is he purchased the Virtual asset and not the Tangible Ass that was on it.

That's pretty funny actually. However I was extremely helpful and not an ass at all until after they made me one. I founded the adviser program and helped monria greatly for years. When they purchased it, I was a very useful asset. I am only now being an ass.

If the above is an example of the attitude you had with them, I can understand why they may have dismissed you.

When you buy something for almost $100K, I think you get the latitude to do with it what you like. If you wanted the right to give input, you should have over-bid him.. :wise:

My attitude was above and beyond fantastic, earning Monria much income, alerting everyone to the daily and increasing their income dramatically by supplying more expensive items for it. Helping all new players on the planet by buying goods, sweat, and just giving advice. I did a lot of good and was not an asshole like I am now. I am only being an asshole now because they kicked me after I dedicated over 2 years of my life to Monria, and over 4000 USD (pretty much 90% of my funds in game were allocated to Monria).

My attitude was above and beyond fantastic, earning Monria much income, alerting everyone to the daily and increasing their income dramatically by supplying more expensive items for it. Helping all new players on the planet by buying goods, sweat, and just giving advice. I did a lot of good and was not an asshole like I am now. I am only being an asshole now because they kicked me after I dedicated over 2 years of my life to Monria, and over 4000 USD (pretty much 90% of my funds in game were allocated to Monria).

You may want to bring that up to the old owners.. Those efforts helped them.. not the present owners..

I remember very well going to Monria to do the crafting mission around the time it was implemented and there was this one guy spamming chat, accusing myself and another ava of being bots because we didn't respond to anything in chat while we stood motionless and crafting along with the other half dozen or so avas doing the same. He was being a real dick about it too, threatening to report to MA and going on and on. I clearly recall thinking to myself, "Man, this guy is annoying AF." Oh wait, that was you.

I remember very well going to Monria to do the crafting mission around the time it was implemented and there was this one guy spamming chat, accusing myself and another ava of being bots because we didn't respond to anything in chat while we stood motionless and crafting along with the other half dozen or so avas doing the same. He was being a real dick about it too, threatening to report to MA and going on and on. I clearly recall thinking to myself, "Man, this guy is annoying AF." Oh wait, that was you.

Yep, one of the very few people on my ignore list in game...

I recall a couple complaining about the amount of AFK people there while looking to chat with some of them because I was bored. I don't recall yelling at anyone for botting there, that doesn't even make sense. What would the bot do? Walk to the npc after?

I recall a couple complaining about the amount of AFK people there while looking to chat with some of them because I was bored. I don't recall yelling at anyone for botting there, that doesn't even make sense. What would the bot do? Walk to the npc after?

I never said you were yelling at anyone. You called my ava out along with someone else's, telling anyone who would listen some bs along the lines that you knew or could tell we were bots and that you would be reporting us to MA. At first I assumed you were just joking around, but it was quite apparent you weren't. I don't have the chat logs saved from then, but I can tell from your response that you do remember it.

And you are right, botting in that situation makes absolutely no sense at all which made your accusations and threats to report us to MA even that much more redonkulous. I just chalked it up to you white-knighting for some petty reason, idk. Anyway, after unlocking blueprint comprehension I left Monria and never set foot on it again. Maybe I'll check it out again sometime now that it's under new management.

Reactions: Mac
I never said you were yelling at anyone. You called my ava out along with someone else's, telling anyone who would listen some bs along the lines that you knew or could tell we were bots and that you would be reporting us to MA. At first I assumed you were just joking around, but it was quite apparent you weren't. I don't have the chat logs saved from then, but I can tell from your response that you do remember it.

And you are right, botting in that situation makes absolutely no sense at all which made your accusations and threats to report us to MA even that much more redonkulous. I just chalked it up to you white-knighting for some petty reason, idk. Anyway, after unlocking blueprint comprehension I left Monria and never set foot on it again. Maybe I'll check it out again sometime now that it's under new management.

Hmm, I do recall it but I also recall it just being a short interaction and me even apologizing and being happy to see you respond at all. I dunno what I was thinking or quite remember the exact details, maybe I am remembering it less bad or you are remembering it worse but who knows.

Either way I would like to apologize for whatever I did or said and for making you have a bad time. That's not something I want to do with the game I try to make it more enjoyable for everyone, even if I am being a dick hehe

Hmm, I do recall it but I also recall it just being a short interaction and me even apologizing and being happy to see you respond at all. I dunno what I was thinking or quite remember the exact details, maybe I am remembering it less bad or you are remembering it worse but who knows.

Either way I would like to apologize for whatever I did or said and for making you have a bad time. That's not something I want to do with the game I try to make it more enjoyable for everyone, even if I am being a dick hehe

Yeah, our perspectives may have been different. And I do accept your apology, though there's really no need for you to apologize as you didn't make me "have a bad time" at all and I'm well over it a long time ago. Maybe I was a little vexed at the time about someone accusing me of botting and saying they were going to report me and seemingly being dead serious about it. I can take a joke as well as anyone, but at the time it didn't seem like you were joking.

Anyway, reading your post about all the things you've done for Monria just made me chuckle a bit remembering that little incident and I just felt compelled to bring it up. No hard feelings.

Avatar : Eugenio Anhithe Wilde is the owner.

And I was thinking to come here and read the news and congratulations to the new owner(s) :laugh:
Silli me

Avatar : Eugenio Anhithe Wilde is the owner.

Let's see.. The owner is a company that was created to manage real cash involved with EU.
How many persons involved ? One or more ? How many accounts can a company have ?
Anyone knows how this works ?

Did they buy the Monria completely or as it stands - the right to market it to new players with a few unsold deeds?

I assume the company is owned by some well-known Entropia people.
Does anyone know who, or is it a secret?

Irish... Probably due to tax reasons? Just speculations.

It's in the article . . .
. . . his virtual avatar named Eugenio Anhithe Wilde.

They were in our society..Very nice people..Good Luck to them.

I wonder if there will ever be a sponsored sub forum for Monria. I guess it depends on the current owners.

They were in our society..Very nice people..Good Luck to them.

Indeed, was very pleasant and charming in the time she was with us. Sent a lovely message about why she is moving on to focus on the new venture :)

I wonder if there will ever be a sponsored sub forum for Monria. I guess it depends on the current owners.

Monria has it's own forum, so I think this would be unlikely.

Back