Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

I'm confused, if someone used an alt to complete the mission and get the UA bonus, how exactly does that help the main character?

The only way I can see it is if the alt burns through the UA and transfers the shrapnel and loot and presumably skills they collected burning the UA to the main. I guess I wouldn't be surprised that anyone would think it was worth the trouble to go through all of that, not just with one, but multiple alts, but fuck me, I would not even bother, its not worth it imo. :laugh:

I'm confused, if someone used an alt to complete the mission and get the UA bonus, how exactly does that help the main character?

The only way I can see it is if the alt burns through the UA and transfers the shrapnel and loot and presumably skills they collected burning the UA to the main. I guess I wouldn't be surprised that anyone would think it was worth the trouble to go through all of that, not just with one, but multiple alts, but fuck me, I would not even bother, its not worth it imo. :laugh:

Well you can burn through it a lot faster with mining.
But MA didn't take into account regular players not participating who bought the tokens for 1500 and got the 2500 ped ammo reward.

Well you can burn through it a lot faster with mining.
But MA didn't take into account regular players not participating who bought the tokens for 1500 and got the 2500 ped ammo reward.

Ah, ic, good point. Once I did mine, I just moved on and didn't think anything more about it. I had other grinding to do. I guess I was too stupid to "cheat" :laugh:

Mods should consider closing this ridiculous thread.

Ah, ic, good point. Once I did mine, I just moved on and didn't think anything more about it. I had other grinding to do. I guess I was too stupid to "cheat" :laugh:
Yeah, u right when u say using alt to get the rewards twice was not very effective.
It's just that it was the only case that qualifies as exploiting the system.

How most ppl did it was what I did. First I finished solo, then we did team with my friend Thief helping me as a fapper. Then we did team once again and I gave all the stars to him. Thief said he had never seen so many peds at once before. It would have been impossible for him to get past 2nd reward if he would try it alone cuz he's a noob...
There was no cheating whatsoever, the stars were tradable. I gave them as a gift because I wanted to, but I could have asked for a payback if I wanted... Some ppl prolly did that too - and still there was nothing against the rules...
And even easier method was to farm team tokens and sell em on the market, was a good deal for both seller and buyer, both made profit. All according to th rules, all paid out.
We know where the funds came from to pay for all this feast. It's not our fault it was too good to be true... because this time it was true. Shit happens! :yup:

Be honest man, you don't believe it yourself. You can keep denying it, it's ok. Just so you know, we know.

Lets call it a draw. Let it be.

The only thing I know for sure is that the usual suspects who are always loud and proud on this forum are loud and proud on this thread.

My rep bar says something completely different than the speakers on this thread do, though, when it comes down to who agrees with what.

Not that any of you give a shit. We all can agree you dont. But here's a snippet. Theres another page of the green from this. Just pointing this out because you try to make it seem like I'm all alone here, sitting in a corner with a ham radio sporting a tin foil hat and looking for friends.

I'm neither alone nor looking for friends on this topic. I have plenty.

rep.jpg

Last edited:
you try to make it seem like I'm all alone here, sitting in a corner with a ham radio sporting a tin foil hat and looking for friends.

You make this sound like its a bad thing :laugh:

The only thing I know for sure is that the usual suspects who are always loud and proud on this forum are loud and proud on this thread.
Usual suspects? Like Fivedolla? Buck Wyld? jetsina? Spawn? BabyOxide? Jetman? Taco? quamori? Forgo? Mac? Falagor? Linzey? Rumsponge? bigdaddy? Tacutting? Dan Petrov? George Skywalker? SirAzzah? Harmony? Me?

Those are ppl who tried to explain you the main reason for this fiasco was not exploiting. If anyone on this list did not say that I'm sure they will correct me. Also, I'm sry if I left anyone out, it was a quick sloppy job lol

Well. This is one helluwa list there. Instead of answering our arguments with reason, you declare we're all exploiters trying to cover up our heinous crimes? Really?

This thread is getting real funny! :)

Want the short answer?

Yes. Those people.

This forum is basically like Rookie Chat ingame. The same names every day blathering on and on about nothing.

It ceased to be interesting a long time ago. This thread was revived only because yet another person came forward and agreed. But hey, go on and ignore that while the regular talkers may disagree, there's plenty of agreement coming from those who know that its usually best to stay quiet.

Want the short answer?

Yes. Those people.

This forum is basically like Rookie Chat ingame. The same names every day blathering on and on about nothing.

It ceased to be interesting a long time ago. This thread was revived only because yet another person came forward and agreed. But hey, go on and ignore that while the regular talkers may disagree, there's plenty of agreement coming from those who know that its usually best to stay quiet.

I lost 40k in the instance, short answer is *********** "investor" !

Edited before mods does it.......I dont like to be called exploiter and at the same time actually pay and play........

Thread is from January, if MA were going to act I think we would have seen something by now.

See also : 'Hogglo Diablo skillgain' last year.

Probably best to let MA learn from their mistakes in the next event, CLD owners took a hit this time but thats life for any real life shareholder.

C'est la vie.

I still can't believe there are people left in this world that have faith in MA's game development ability :laugh:

The fact that this game has done as well as it has is a million to one fluke. MA fucks up all the time. They have fucked up greatly in the past and will continue to fuck up greatly in the future. Its just that this time it personally cost you money. That's what you get for investing in MA, its a high risk high reward opportunity, deal with the consequences and get over yourself.

MA made points too common and didn't bother to fix it quick enough. Notice how points were much more rare and not tradable in this last mayhem event? They were slow because it wasn't actively costing them money.

Your calling us exploiters? This whole list? Because we don't agree with you?

Magyar, I'm disappointed. Off to ignore u go. Plus negrep well deserved. Ciao!

Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 57 PED Wed, 30 Dec 2015 04:22:01
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 202 PED Wed, 30 Dec 2015 04:00:16
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 108 PED Wed, 30 Dec 2015 03:02:50
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 216 PED Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:56:30
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 61 PED Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:40:07
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 2) 59 PED Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:25:57
Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 1) 59 PED Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:41:10
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 199 PED Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:08:04
Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) 69 PED Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:52:09
Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 2) 89 PED Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:06:08

This is how hard I tried. Must have made a million peds with all the FFA tokens.

Merry Mayhem blew up in Mindark's face because:
a) They deleted categories so nobody wanted to compete but the top 15 hunters
b) FFA token point rewards were too easily gained for those who participated, which, as you can see from the above insane list of MM globals, did not include me.

Throw your accusations of exploiting elsewhere please Magyar.

Your calling us exploiters? This whole list? Because we don't agree with you?

Magyar, I'm disappointed. Off to ignore u go. Plus negrep well deserved. Ciao!

No, you need to learn to read. I called those people the usual suspects, because its the same people who basically reply to all the threads here.

Calling yourself a majority when you basically just have the forum regulars on your side is complete and utter bullshit.

And here's a negrep from me to you, for your lack of reading comprehension. If someone is going to engage in a debate with me, I expect them to use their brain and not waste my time with horse shit remarks that require me to herd them through logic and complete thinking like a nanny.

Thread is from January, if MA were going to act I think we would have seen something by now.

See also : 'Hogglo Diablo skillgain' last year.

Probably best to let MA learn from their mistakes in the next event, CLD owners took a hit this time but thats life for any real life shareholder.

C'est la vie.

You're right. Exploiters also were involved that Hogglo event. I remember them saying they werent exploiting then, too. "It's a game mechanic!" Same horse shit that we see on this thread.

MA has not responded to that either, which is unfortunate.

Usual suspects? Like Fivedolla? Buck Wyld? jetsina? Spawn? BabyOxide? Jetman? Taco? quamori? Forgo? Mac? Falagor? Linzey? Rumsponge? bigdaddy? Tacutting? Dan Petrov? George Skywalker? SirAzzah? Harmony? Me?

Those are ppl who tried to explain you the main reason for this fiasco was not exploiting. If anyone on this list did not say that I'm sure they will correct me. Also, I'm sry if I left anyone out, it was a quick sloppy job lol

Well. This is one helluwa list there. Instead of answering our arguments with reason, you declare we're all exploiters trying to cover up our heinous crimes? Really?

This thread is getting real funny! :)
That's one helluva lot of additional information inserted between the lines of what he said. What I know is, since MM, my in/out on calypso has been 45%, and on all planets together excluding calypso, 85%.

That's one helluva lot of additional information inserted between the lines of what he said. What I know is, since MM, my in/out on calypso has been 45%, and on all planets together excluding calypso, 85%.

ok..but what does this information have to do with this thread? Unless it is some sort of addon for original crackpot theory like: EVVVIILL aliens ate my CLD returns and now MA has decided punish me instead of aliens and are making LOOT WORSE to make up for CLD returns!!!

Percentages are meaningless without actual numbers. Doing 200ped on feffox is almost guaranteed to be 45% often.

ok..but what does this information have to do with this thread? Unless it is some sort of addon for original crackpot theory like: EVVVIILL aliens ate my CLD returns and now MA has decided punish me instead of aliens and are making LOOT WORSE to make up for CLD returns!!!

It serves to highlight one of the basic problems in this discussion, and indeed on this forum when attempting to have any sort of serious discussion at all.

Straw Man Arguments.

A
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

So its basically demolishing the argument that somebody said a whole list of named people were cheaters, when they did not say it, or discrediting a crazy crackpot conspiracy theory that never really existed.

In other words, people say shit to sound good to their peers, even if it is ultimately complete nonsense.

due to some users exploiting

What part of exploiting is not cheating? I'm beginning to think I'm talking to some of the folks who got these UA rewards.

Somebody did not say this?

Somebody did not say this?

Different argument, Spawn. Fifth tried to shift the argument onto people, specifically, implying that either I knew who the cheaters were or was accusing individuals.

He however did not say he was doing that. He left his goal unstated and then spun my reply to suit his needs.

He basically pandered to a bunch of you.

It's why I never bothered to reply to your last post on here. It was clear to me that you had no understanding of what he had just done, and attempting to explain it would only confuse people further. Lefty saw through it, though, and posted as much.

I did in fact say that there were people cheating. Because they did. I dont give a shit what level of spin people put on something. There's an old saying that goes like this: "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is." People chose to willfully ignore that adage and use "MA ineptitude" to cover up their base greed and justify it.

I never said that I knew who they were, specifically. Because I dont. I dont have access to insider information or anything special, and if somebody had not told me about this cheat I wouldnt even know it had existed. Because I didnt participate in Mayhem. But they did, and they asked me what I thought about it. I told them to report it and not do the event anymore through that mechanism.

Little match exercise:

How much is 60 000 CLD X 4.5 PEDS?

That's 270 000 PED. Since its 1/4 of Calypso's weekly revenue total sum is 1 080 000 PED.
(25% for deedholders + 25% Calypso, last 50% (540 000 PED) MA will probably get without any deductions)

How many players would it be needed to eat 540 000 PED, just for one week's revenue? If it could snaffle it chunks of 2500 PED's per player?

That's only 216 players.

If player could do it twice? Like there would be SOLO player and FFA bonus prices?

I guess its only 108 players.

I must say, after reading through this voluminous thread and being quite entertained by it all, it sure must be lonely in one's world if one has the misperception that one is more intellectually advanced than the entire community of one's peers. :rolleyes:

Now, back to the entertainment! :yay:

It serves to highlight one of the basic problems in this discussion, and indeed on this forum when attempting to have any sort of serious discussion at all.

Straw Man Arguments.

A
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

So its basically demolishing the argument that somebody said a whole list of named people were cheaters, when they did not say it, or discrediting a crazy crackpot conspiracy theory that never really existed.

In other words, people say shit to sound good to their peers, even if it is ultimately complete nonsense.
Let me be more clear.
That's one helluva lot of additional information inserted between the lines of what he said.

I must say, after reading through this voluminous thread and being quite entertained by it all, it sure must be lonely in one's world if one has the misperception that one is more intellectually advanced than the entire community of one's peers. :rolleyes:

Now, back to the entertainment! :yay:

In order to qualify as an entire community, you should probably get more than a dozen people involved in a conversation. All I see at this point are a few hecklers, and less than half a dozen people interested in having a serious discussion. Hecklers, like you, while amusing, only serve to masturbate their own ego and provide low budget comic relief.

Arrogant, passive aggressive twit.

FYI this isnt about 'intellectual advancement'. This is about being in denial, or not being in denial. In this case, there are a few people here who are in denial. Folks cheated and they dont like being called on it, so they're trying to 'logic' and blame their way out of it. That they are doing that sort of thing at least tells me that on some fundamental level they know what they did was wrong (Either that or they actually believe it is OK to take advantage of somebody when they mess up. Very Machiavellian!).

We've all agreed that MA screwed up. That's not a point of debate. The point of debate is whether players have any responsibility when such an event happens. My argument is that they do. If you know something is wrong with the system and you exploit it anyway, you have contributed to the problem.

To use a different example: If you kept your money in a bank, and somebody discovered a bug in the software managing the bank that allowed them to pull cash equally from everyone's account in amounts that were only limited by the time they chose to engage in the activity, and then they did it, would you say they did no wrong? Would you blame solely the bank? Of course not! You would blame the bank and the person who knowingly did wrong equally, because both had an equal hand in it. The bank was negligent, and the person was a thief. Plain and simple. Any court would convict such a person. Any law in existence would protect those who placed their money with the bank, in order to preserve the public trust. The person may attempt to argue that they did not break any rules, because there was never any rule against pushing a few buttons on a keyboard. However there was a rule against stealing, and ultimately their button pushing resulted in theft. Their defense is therefore laughable, and presumes that there is either no party interested in prosecution, or no party intelligent enough to pull back the facade.

So why is this any different? Folks on this thread wish it to be different because it is inconvenient for them to think otherwise. That's all. Because ultimately it is exactly the same.

It is the same because this is an RCE environment. Money changes hands.

It is the same because the developer acts as a financial repository for many parties, where money can either grow or shrink depending on individual parties and their level of engagement with their capital. Much like a bank. Actually, exactly like a bank. Both relationships are fiduciary in nature.

It is the same because any money in the system, therefore, comes from the investments of others. It is not simply invented. It belongs to somebody, and is being held by MindArk in good faith. Therefore when taken it is taken from somebody.

It is the same because when this happens through non contractual means by an individual outside of the bona fide and fiduciary relationship between MindArk and the originator of the funds, that is theft.

I put logic in quotes in a point above because often times the logic really isnt there. Instead its some kind of argumentative fallacy and/or false equivocation. People do that sort of thing all the time. Not because they're necessarily stupid. More because they are lazy, and its convenient to make statements of that nature. Convenience, however, does not equal truth. The fundamental truth, and the fundamental logic that people are trying to escape is what has been said above, in this post.

Only you would take it to a 'brain power' level. That's how you think. That serves more to tell everyone what you think of them, not what I do.

On my end, ultimately I am crediting people with a modicum of intelligence. At least the intelligence to sit down and rationally think about the arguments presented, if they desire to do so. It is arrogance and hubris to not recognize that. Likely the same arrogance and hubris that allows people to abrogate their own individual responsibility for the problems experienced during this event.

Last edited:
Back