Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

so you have shares in walmart and all the stores make a mistake and sell all item at a lower price so the loose money they have to pay the share holders profit anyway lol

so you have shares in walmart and all the stores make a mistake and sell all item at a lower price so the loose money they have to pay the share holders profit anyway lol
If said profit share is on a percentile basis, then because of that mistake, the share holders get less money. That falls within the realm known as "fiscal irresponsibility". Except of course, it was just a mistake, right?

If the money can be recouped, of course they would. If the money cannot be, they would not. However those involved in the 'mistake' would be subject to reprimand, regardless. Unless of course they were Goldman Sachs. Then they'd just place a call to Hillary Clinton and everything would be forgiven. :rolleyes:

Look, there is an actual goal here. I'm not being a vengeful prick because I like to see people suffer.

If we want to have a true virtual economy and be a model for virtual reality as a legitimate business opportunity, we need to be responsible, across the board. We need to have laws and accountability. Not oversights and inconsistency.

If we do not right our course then somebody will simply take this model as a model of what paths not to take, and create something better.

Then everyone's investment isnt worth the money it took to write the code for it, because the ship at that point has already started sinking.

this game has no real economie its built on belief if you believe you invest and hope to get back they can shut the doors tomoro and there nothing you can doo

once you depo ingame its there money to do as they please

if golman sack got away making bad deal suruly ma can doo the same and not get punish

as long it fill there pocket they dont realy care about you there someone else out there to take your place

If the money can be recouped, of course they would.

Do I expect high dividends on Volkswagen Shares this year?
Well they made 1 600 000 000 Euro loss, I really don´t expect any dividend from them this year :)

Do I expect high dividends on Volkswagen Shares this year?
Well they made 1 600 000 000 Euro loss, I really don´t expect any dividend from them this year :)

Agree but its not same because most of those in Volkswagen who did it had to leave and those who did know and prefered to remain in silence have ben fired.
Buyers of their vehicles have not ben accused for exploiting and cheating.

Last edited:
Back