Killing Noobs at Sweating Circle

every time this whinny thread gets bumped im gonna kill everyone at royal

:laugh:

BUUUUMP
images

Wouldn't it be more fun to steal oil from noobs waiting in line at the noob rig Manique?

Must have been disappointing when that rig closed :(

what do you reckon?

Wouldn't it be more fun to steal oil from noobs waiting in line at the noob rig Manique?

Must have been disappointing when that rig closed :(

what do you reckon?
I do miss orthos rig a lot for fun purposes, great times i passed there having fun with friends and random ppl
Whoever spent sometime there prolly met me :laugh:
Some ppl just have small... ahem... "nose" and think this way their... "nose" will grow up. Unfortunately killing newbies will not help. Because it is not about the... ahem... the "nose" but about the brain.

I find it even more fun someone with a rather new pcf account getting salty, trying to give lectures about pvp ingame and doesnt even disclose who he is ingame.

For me most noobs deserve to die in pvp for a while, and learn that by no means the "leeching" life is easy.
The rig turned into a welfare for people who dont give a shit and give nothing back to the game

Why not join up and go to ashi?
Seriously standing 1 fucking hour for 40-60 pec IF you get that ?
for no skills and investment i get it, its not the worse

But why bust your ass in a line and wait 1h for that IF lucky, when u can go ashi that drops 30-60 ped a oil
Just because some random fuckwits think they are the shit killing you guys?
Do the same as they do, go back when they are shot

most of the ppl at ashi are hardly past 150hp the few that are and hardly any past 200 (non buffed)
So they are just as good as mostly anyone, but they just act as they are that tough.

Use fire to fight fire, if you get the point :)

seems the terrorists also rule this forum, eh?

The solution is probably to sweat at Nea's or solo at swamp camp (if that still exists).

I was just at Royal club
pk'd all
only 1 out of the whole group of sweaters got salty
There was more salt on his tears than a whole McDonalds franchise

10/10
will do it again

Last edited:
That's the spirit, so long as you think its funny Manique. :laugh:

Lets hope that you can keep that jolly spirit up when random people do things to you that they find funny. :tongue2:

That's the spirit, so long as you think its funny Manique. :laugh:

Lets hope that you can keep that jolly spirit up when random people do things to you that they find funny. :tongue2:

They did, a lot
Happens
Pvp is the game's toilet that keeps cloaged and none flushes it.

But after helping the folks at orthos for a while, i've just had enough of watching people constantly being annoyed of being pk'd and demanding others to shot so they can pick their 40 pec an hour or whatever.
Thats where they did it wrong, ofc there is still few good new players but mostly the mentality is rotten, they gotten it too easy

Those poor sweaty sweaty newbies, come on guys ...

da6.jpg

Too easy to kill sweaters and no big fun for pkers because victim can escape or may not return from revival.
New pkers would cry a lot if they know that there was much better fun in past like revival killing where victim could not escape except to log off - well or met someone with enough hp to fuck them a little and swapping roles.

Too easy to kill sweaters and no big fun for pkers because victim can escape or may not return from revival.
New pkers would cry a lot if they know that there was much better fun in past like revival killing where victim could not escape except to log off - well or met someone with enough hp to fuck them a little and swapping roles.

a wipe for fun, at times, why not, pvp after all
now bullying is wrong.

Just as wrong as the sweaters getting angry and start going way over the reasonable marks with erratic behaviour

This thread was started to make a point - which was made.

Now its revived & given new life so certain players can mock the noobs it seems.
Ooh! things were so much harder in the old days. And not only that, avs were anatomically correct. Noobs these days never had it so easy & its just not right they get upset & behave eratically.

Noobs, therefore need to be taught a lesson whining about getting killed and being made to play the role of extras in somebody else's idea of how the game should be played.

They should just suck it up & harden the F*K up.

Yet you know a certaiun player who gets his jollies by killing noobs who are sweating & thinks it funny.
Well I have made a few posts about him here. Where I have fun portraying him as an egotistical loser.
My version of Pking with a pen. A bitchey thing to do yet I find that fun.
Strangely he just does not like it at all - gives me bad reps every opportunity, lets me know he is waiting for me in PvP where I will be dead meat pretty quickly presumeably :(

I guess if people are going to irritate others - they just have to be prepared to be irritated back in diverse ways that maybe they did not consider

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I'm so confused here. What is the problem? This zone is marked as PVP, the red light warns of this. If sweaters wish, move the circle out of PVP. But quite frankly, getting PVPed here is nothing. It's not lootable, there's a revival STEPS away and its not like there's really a need to heal up to go back to sweating. Sweaters lose nothing but a few moments. In fact you might even gain some dodge?

People get a bit bored and feel like doing something trolly. So sweaters get killed a few times (at worst) and they move on. The harder noobs cry about it the more tears are collected and PvPers love them salty tears. Just because it's an ideal situation for sweating doesn't mean that's how it SHOULD be done/used and no one is obliged by the "moral etiquette" that noobs believe should be followed. Who determines who's etiquette is more "right"?

At the end of the day sweat is getting something for nothing. Move on.

Also:

No pain - no gain hehe lol.
Free dodge skills at MU 3k is to consider too.

I'm not a pk'er but the one fact that keeps coming out is this: If you're in a PvP zone, expect to be shot. Do you honestly think, just because there's a place that happens to be good for sweating is in a PvP zone, this somehow excludes players in that place from being targeted? :dunce:

The fact that noobs are getting pvp'd is not the only issue here.

Some so called pvpers find themselves morally obligated to kill the mob being sweated or pull trains of animals into the organized group of sweaters.

How many here would not find fault in this type of behavior if you were out enjoying your mining or hunting?

The assumption that sweaters do not add to the economy and the game is ignorant and baseless.

The fact that noobs are getting pvp'd is not the only issue here.

Some so called pvpers find themselves morally obligated to kill the mob being sweated or pull trains of animals into the organized group of sweaters.

How many here would not find fault in this type of behavior if you were out enjoying your mining or hunting?

The assumption that sweaters do not add to the economy and the game is ignorant and baseless.

What can we do about it though? Some pro pvpers want to come defend the sweaters?

These types of players Cant be reasoned with. And ma has made it clear in the past they will not take action against anything that happens in PvP areas. Your only option is to simply avoid these areas.

What can we do about it though? Some pro pvpers want to come defend the sweaters?

These types of players Cant be reasoned with. And ma has made it clear in the past they will not take action against anything that happens in PvP areas. Your only option is to simply avoid these areas.

The game has a strong community and I personally see no reason for MA to get involved.

Those that terrorize others all have a Friends List and someone on that list might be able to reason with them.

The solution lies in the community. Most in this game respect and enjoy a smooth playing experience and would be aggravated to say the least if another person was interfering with their gameplay.

One the thing the internet creates is anonymity for jackoffs that find pleasure in trolling others. Entropia has had one thing I find lacking in many other games , a family like community. Hopefully we wont lose that. As stated in my post above , most would not appreciate other players killing their mobs or puling trains onto them while hunting or mining.

I am not advocating for a change to PvP or even for those that kill noobs to stop. Just asking the community as a whole to regulate ourselves. What is served by allowing a few short term jackoffs to push out possible long term players by creating a hostile environment to new players. Its not easy to get new players as it is.

Those that terrorize others all have a Friends List and someone on that list might be able to reason with them.

This just makes me laugh. Don't want to be "terrorized"?? Go somewhere where terrorists don't roam! What part of "PvP" is so difficult to understand? Why is this little factoid that players can KILL you there is so hard to capice?

wow if he goes kill mob also from sweaters if they are in Land Area.....
it simply shows how sad this person is...
and like everyone saying dont sweat at PvP now you guys think we shouldnt sweat at all?

Griefers will always grief. Instead of expecting that to change, open up your options by exploring other areas and see what else is available. Make a private sweaters channel so all the other sweaters can communicate to see where everyone else is. That PKer probably won't stick around forever. :)

Griefers will always grief. Instead of expecting that to change, open up your options by exploring other areas and see what else is available. Make a private sweaters channel so all the other sweaters can communicate to see where everyone else is. That PKer probably won't stick around forever. :)

wow if he goes kill mob also from sweaters if they are in Land Area.....
it simply shows how sad this person is...
and like everyone saying dont sweat at PvP now you guys think we shouldnt sweat at all?

anyway this thread was just for showing to community true face of this invidual and i think its done

Actually, if he's harassing people outside of PvP, MA will probably take action. Following someone around and killing whatever they try to sweat is abusive behavior. Similar to kill-stealing. I think MA would intervene if that was the situation. Only when it comes to PvP, they don't care.

This just makes me laugh. Don't want to be "terrorized"?? Go somewhere where terrorists don't roam! What part of "PvP" is so difficult to understand? Why is this little factoid that players can KILL you there is so hard to capice?

Its great you find humor in others assanine behavior.

After reading through my previous posts in this thread I have found nothing that shows I do not understand the workings of PvP.

If you are in disagreement with my summation that (bullies .. terrorists .. jackoffs) are harmful to the health of the overall gameplay , then I guess your point is made. Entropia has been my game for going on 10 years , and if at all possible to make positive change in it , I will try as will others.

After reading through my previous posts in this thread I have found nothing that shows I do not understand the workings of PvP.

If you are in disagreement with my summation that (bullies .. terrorists .. jackoffs) are harmful to the health of the overall gameplay , then I guess your point is made. Entropia has been my game for going on 10 years , and if at all possible to make positive change in it , I will try as will others.

Sweaters do add to the comunity, i grew as one and i know how it is the life of a sweater so i speak of experience.
I speak what they do give to the game trying to bitch and not really doing anything ingame besides afk sweat or try to scam when given the chance (a lot do that BUT NOT ALL) cos they got nothing to lose...
I did met good people and got to be friends with a lot aswell while i "guarded them" at orthos with friends.

About calling people terrorists when they joke in PVP?
What i say?

BBUUMP
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

It's the human condition to find humor in others' asinine behavior. Have you never watched a "fail" vid or "Jackass" movie? :laugh:

Bones, though I do agree the premise that shooting noobs at the Orthos rig or this new Club Royal sweat camp is extremely cowardly at best, we all do get the warning that we could die by entering those zones and accept the risks. MA does consider it part of PVP and legal.

I personally find it detestable for individuals to come to a place and pick on players who obviously pose no threat to them and kill them just because they can. To me it borders on bullying/abuse but in MA's view it is part of the PVP environment and not an issue (unless you are revive killing which they frown upon).

Getting these people to change is useless because they don't have the same moral compass and MA is ok with their actions.

So it leaves the rest of us with three choices:

• Get better at PVP and strike back at them (which MA's checkbook would love)
  • Continue to come back and try to avoid getting shot and make sure they have to waste more ped on you
  • Stay out of the PVP zones in which you may encounter them.

You all can choose your path,

Bones, though I do agree the premise that shooting noobs at the Orthos rig or this new Club Royal sweat camp is extremely cowardly at best, we all do get the warning that we could die by entering those zones and accept the risks. MA does consider it part of PVP and legal.

I personally find it detestable for individuals to come to a place and pick on players who obviously pose no threat to them and kill them just because they can. To me it borders on bullying/abuse but in MA's view it is part of the PVP environment and not an issue (unless you are revive killing which they frown upon).

Getting these people to change is useless because they don't have the same moral compass and MA is ok with their actions.

• Continue to come back and try to avoid getting shot and make sure they have to waste more ped on you

This 100%. Plus rep to you.

I just don't understand the outrage here. Are the people doing this shitty people? Yeah, I suppose so. That said, did you enter a pvp enabled zone? Yes. The consequences of that are that you will sometimes run into shitty people who kill you for no reason other than that they can.

The good side? Dying costs you nothing (except time away from sweating). It's really no big deal, and if you absolutely hate it, there are places to sweat that are not pvp enabled.

More telling: It seems the whiniest group recently on these forums is not the people losing tons of ped, but rather the sweat hogs. I am not against sweating as a way to attempt to play this game, but I really don't care much when you cry.

And this sums it up really. The main issue we have here with a lot of people complaining about all this is that they are most likely afking and are a little pissed off to always find their avatar at the revival terminal.

Sorry but you are in PVP and well other players do need to build up their pvp skills so yes you are the cheapest mob out there to lvl up on. If you do not like it, then sorry, but find a non PVP area to sweat. But remember the other players who are killing you in pvp are not doing it for free. It's costing them a lot of PEDs. Two shots could be equivalent to 2 hour sweat time. Think of that.

Back