Help Me, E-Lite Kenobi. You're my only hope!

Status
Well no, I don't think you'd really want me to be 'Lawful Neutral'.
If I was, you'd already be temp-banned, for at least 2 weeks, as that's what the rules and policy of the forum prescribe for your repeated disruptive activity yesterday.

However I chose to apply only those rules necessary to contain the disruption you were creating to other members, and not respond to your attempts to abuse or provoke me personally.
That, I guess, fits more with the characteristics of the 'Neutral Good' than 'Lawful Neutral' :wise:

However, let me be clear: Anyone who chooses to intentionally and repeatedly disrupt other members' enjoyment and use of our forum, posting abuse and derailing threads with offtopic and personal disputes as you have been doing recently, will inevitably result in being banned.

So ultimately, it's up to you.

You are not "Good" with all I know about you, and if you want to temp ban me and delete posts to continue to destroy this once very active forum with your actions...

There is nothing I can do about it. Hence the thread title.

And if you think that post you just made with its veiled threat implicit makes you a good person? It makes you neutral (best case scenario.)

Don' tug on Superman's cape, don' piss in the wind.

A viewpoint is like a garden hose you're holding: you can change it's direction at will.

And you (and only you) can determine if you spray it on yourself.

Well said

Don' tug on Superman's cape, don' piss in the wind.

A viewpoint is like a garden hose you're holding: you can change it's direction at will.

And you (and only you) can determine if you spray it on yourself.

I have to say..That is well said! +rep

You don't actually HAVE TO be banned to take a much needed break from the forum.

Take as long as you need, we'll be here when you get back.

:monkey:

One thing is for sure. This forum used to be so much better in the past... I guess everything social died with the planet partners coming to the game :)

Reactions: awe
One thing is for sure. This forum used to be so much better in the past... I guess everything social died with the planet partners coming to the game :)

...yea...I remember this forum used to have some of the best lulz trolls I´ve ever seen on the interwebs :laugh: however they are long gone buried :(...reminiscing the old forum days :laugh:

Truer words I have not read for a long time in this forum.

After we got a red baret the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Hey,

Remember when everyone kissed Serica's rear when they became the new mod of this forum, and everyone hated John Capital?

I didn't give it any thought at all, until I read this thread. Now why was I reminded of that just now? Hmm...:scratch2:

Hey,

Remember when everyone kissed Serica's rear when they became the new mod of this forum, and everyone hated John Capital?

I didn't give it any thought at all, until I read this thread. Now why was I reminded of that just now? Hmm...:scratch2:

I can imagine it must be a really thankless job, seems hard work too!

If I was forum mod, I'd ban you all for a week, and have a peaceful week being lonely with nothing to do.

Of course, I'm joking. :tongue2:

I can imagine it must be a really thankless job, seems hard work too!

Ugh it is. For about 2 years I was head moderator of a real life community group here in town. We had conspiracy theorists, chemtrail enthusiasts, government haters and sycophants, corrupt politicians, lawyers and other liars, social justice warriors drug addicts, and all sorts of people with agendas all hoping to get noticed and make a buck off of it.

Actually, its basically just like EU, except everyone has the capacity to look up your real life address and where you work.

At one point I had some crazy people calling my office trying to get me fired because they did not agree with some political stance I had. Like, literally calling my workplace and trying to ruin my career over a community group.

People are insane, power hungry, and ultimately self serving. Once you understand that, you only need to decide how much you are willing to put up with yourself. If your answer is "way too much" then you would probably make a good moderator.

The liberty of not being a mod is being able to say what you want. Most people forget that. As a mod your actions are scrutinized continually by people who are insane, power hungry, and self serving, and you're at the top of their list of people to take down.

With my experience dealing with people, most folks deserve to have the verbal shit knocked out of them.

Members who willfully and intentionally violate the forum rules receive much less patience and leniency, mainly due to their lack of respect for (and wasting the time of) the volunteer forum staff.

If a member decides to ignore the forum rules and seek out a temp ban, they will most certainly succeed with that mission, and probably more quickly than expected.

Looking at you Mega...

Members who willfully and intentionally violate the forum rules receive much less patience and leniency, mainly due to their lack of respect for (and wasting the time of) the volunteer forum staff.

If a member decides to ignore the forum rules and seek out a temp ban, they will most certainly succeed with that mission, and probably more quickly than expected.

Looking at you Mega...

I'd reply but it'll just be deleted.

I found out some interesting information that I wasn't aware of in any case - regarding a member with seemingly special privileges.

I'd reply but it'll just be deleted.

It's very simple:

1. There is a set of forum rules that every member agreed to when creating their account, and accept every time content is submitted to this website (i.e. making a new thread or post).

2. Content that is in violation of those forum rules is subject to moderation.

3. If you do not want your submitted content to be moderated, abide by the forum rules.

Very simple...

I found out some interesting information that I wasn't aware of in any case - regarding a member with seemingly special privileges.

Seemingly being the key word.
The forum rules apply to all members of PCF equally. If you believe this is not the case, please contact me via private message to discuss.

As this thread has nothing to do with Entropia Universe, and seems mostly to have been surviving based on criticism of the forum staff, it will now be closed.

:locked:

Forum Rules said:
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content will be deleted without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread.

Status
Back