Selling: Rabbiger pet Level 1

Upi 1eve1UP

Guardian
Upi 1eve1UP Levelov
SELLING Rabbiger pet (Level 1)-2.0k ped

Last edited:
wow so many rabbinger pets for sale .. bumping and subscribing .. (waiting for price to finally reach my limit lol)

This situation will not last long, buy now while offer is valid. :yay:

Offer of 1.2k pure peds still there, sent via PM.

Want to trade for my lvl 4 ruby kannin? Mine is 400% better than yours, but I will let it go for a straight swap :)

So your not interested in trading for my lvl 5 ruby rabbit?

Thanks for the offer. I sell Rabbiger pet for 1500PED. I'm ready to change with your surcharge at 1200PED:rolleyes:

Firstly no price sale, only stated price in which to sell=). Secondly, the ads for over a month. Thirdly, I am interested in selling my Bunny and not in the purchase of your. :)

And lastly, I was interested in trading my bunny for yours plus ped instead of an outright purchase since I already have a bunny, you seem to be in the bunny trading business, kind of like upgrading a car, we just needed to agree on a reasonable amount, but I'm done now, so gl w/your sale.

And lastly, I was interested in trading my bunny for yours plus ped instead of an outright purchase since I already have a bunny, you seem to be in the bunny trading business, kind of like upgrading a car, we just needed to agree on a reasonable amount, but I'm done now, so gl w/your sale.

If you have suggestions, voice them. Before you get offended remember what price the buyer offers you when you buy your old car:smoke:

Back