Chiee's Entropiafund

First bump for this month

2nd bump for this month

going great!

hey, I made a short video about EntropiaFund, i hope it will help a little bit making some good promotion about the fund.

please leave thumbs up so the video is more visible on YouTube.

Statement of 2018

Peds Invested more: 630,2k PEDs
Paid withdrawals: 337,1k PED
New investor accounts: 56

Profit : +121,3k PEDs
Profit increased from last year : +17,5k PEDs
Profit increased % : +17%

ROI (year) : 10,13% What is that ROI? Read from second post!
AVG ROI (week) : 0,194%

Four full years running :) Feel free to contact if you are intrested to invest.

Last edited:
bump bump bump

bumpbumpbump

Entropiafund is awsome… you can invest your PED (minimum 50) nor you can invest Vibrant Sweat (minimum 25K) then you can start earning interest… Keep the good work ! ! ! :wtg:

happy valentines day

looking more investors

Can you say me how it works with the sweat?

What is the difference i invest 25k or 50k or 100k Sweat? How much i get back for my sweat every month?

Can you say me how it works with the sweat?

What is the difference i invest 25k or 50k or 100k Sweat? How much i get back for my sweat every month?

It doesnt matter how much u invrst. U will always get same return for ur investment. You can see last years roi from first post.

We are still looking more investments and investors.

Entropiafund is biggest funding. It haves most investors and and has been running over 4 years now in entropia universe.

Hey boss,
as a big investor I wanted to ask if we are going to invest in Crystal Palace Space Station deeds.
Have a nice day

Hey boss,
as a big investor I wanted to ask if we are going to invest in Crystal Palace Space Station deeds.
Have a nice day

Why not if they come available some day.

bumpb umpbump

lookign for more peds!

bavk to the top

win amazing prizes like imp fap, unlimited lvl 2 amp and much more in our events.

Bumpbumpbump

Last edited:
Back