PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 205
  1. #31
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What happens if Chiee dies IRL tomorrow? Does someone else IRL know about the fund, have the id and password to your account, and will be able to distribute the funds back to who they really belong to?...
    1. Yes
    2. Yes, if something would happen
    3. Yes

    You say that "Trust is not an issue," but it always must be one when "funds" are set up in game such as this one... as history has proven over and over...

    by RR Fund example:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...highlight=stts

    by DWIF (Developing Worlds Investment Fund) example:
    https://www.onlinecapex.com/forums/a...show=2&page=18


    by MMA Big Showoff example:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ropia+holdings

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2514534

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ion&highlight=



    by Pirate Fund example:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post1900368


    by Hardwrath scam example:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2755027

    by Anshe example:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...nvert-L-to-PED

    and many other examples that happen over and over over the course of this game's existence...


    What makes your fund, and how you plan to 'end it' eventually, any different than the above examples?

    What differentiates you from those guys?
    Why?
    How?
    Cant say anything how im different or more trustworthy than someone else but I think I have showed that I am trustworthy guy and thats why I have some investors in this funding. Definetly best is if you dont trust me or this then dont get part of this. Very simple

    What's the "end of your life irl" due to some accident or unforseen circumstance "plan"?

    What's your plan if something happens irl to you similar to what Hardwrath dealt with that caused him to not log in for over a year while he was holding other people's money (some of which may have ended their time in game during the duration of that year?..., etc.)
    I dont know what happened to him but cant imagine any reason why I wouldnt / or cant log in game.

  2. #32
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    bump to the top

  3. #33
    Elite matthew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    2,728
    Blog Entries
    12
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    What's the "end of your life irl" due to some accident or unforseen circumstance "plan"?

    This is a good and important point that isn't often addressed.

    I have invested a small amount of ped in this fund and successfully withdrawn it, from my experience I couldn't fault Chiee or the fund in anyway. Having said this of course my concern in general with these types of enterprises, like mastermesh, would be what would happen to the fund in the event on an unforeseen circumstance on the part of the fund manager.

    It is good that Chiee has considered this.
    Last edited by matthew; 08-14-2016 at 19:58.

  4. #34
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    FYI: I will be offline whole september because of holiday. If you have any questions please send trough PCF

  5. #35

    investing

    Hi I would like to invest in your system ;-)

    How can i ??

    regards Felder

  6. #36
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fellebelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi I would like to invest in your system ;-)

    How can i ??

    regards Felder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [SIZE=2][CENTER][B]
    If this is something that you could be intrested please PM me here forums, or ingame or drop your question here in this thread.

    Best Regards
    Chiee
    So pm me here in PCF or ingame

    I'm back online daily and looking for more investments again

    Regards
    Chiee

  7. #37
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    Looking still more peds and investors for our next thing!

  8. #38
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    Looking still more peds and investors for our next thing! =)

  9. #39
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,753
    Images
    1
    Collected +100k peds in 3 weeks, this is how group funding works!

    Thanks for all investors!

  10. #40
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Indonesia
    Avatar
    hasan kuuhaku abdulhasib
    Society
    DFA
    Posts
    47
    Images
    1

    ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Collected +100k peds in 3 weeks, this is how group funding works!

    Thanks for all investors!
    how much min. to invest? still it open to invest? 100k peds is awesome i think, wanna try to invest.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook