Achievement: Natural Kill Strike on 66 USD

It's definately possible, I build up my avatar with 1k ped starting capital, ok I do have sidejobs, but at one point in time I didnt and it worked perfectly

I just don't think Rick grasps the concept of how to do this. If you have 660peds you dont go and buy a 200ped armor, 200ped gun, 100ped amp and go hunt for 160ped of ammo. You find some noob mobs that don't require you to have an armor (and have markup obvisouly) on and use the cheapest lowest markup gun you can find. Even if you progress 20 levels doing this you do not change if there is not a change that will give you more average markup per hour.

The thing most people do is that they hunt way to big for their budget and levels.. I'm done with entropia 101 for this time but I'm not doubting Una or the "Mexican't" at all because I know it's possible with dedication. You can skip ahead some by depoing big but if you don't learn the basic and rely on TT return you will continue to deposit forever ^^

Last edited:
I just don't think Rick grasps the concept of how to do this. If you have 660peds you dont go and buy a 200ped armor, 200ped gun, 100ped amp and go hunt for 160ped of ammo. You find some noob mobs that don't require you to have an armor (and have markup obvisouly) on and use the cheapest lowest markup gun you can find. Even if you progress 20 levels doing this you do not change if there is not a change that will give you more average markup per hour.

The thing most people do is that they hunt way to big for their budget and levels.. I'm done with entropia 101 for this time but I'm not doubting Una or the "Mexican't" at all because I know it's possible with dedication. You can skip ahead some by depoing big but if you don't learn the basic and rely on TT return you will continue to deposit forever ^^

minim, I would like your thoughts on this please. Now just to be very clear so that it was no accident and no confusion on the part of my records, I hunted those drone for a good year to get a very clear and comprehensive understanding how the system was operating.

Kindly explain to me how that MU gazz markup failed to do the job you and others state is the holy grail please.

No you didn't explain very well at all, get typing :)

Rick

ok I give a little story. I went though this phase of hunting drones at old Jason. When I collected about 500 ped worth of Gazz I sold it at auction for about 127% (back in the day).

I tried to hold off as long as possible selling that gazz, becsue the system used to have this magical correction going on. In the fact the bigger the stack of gazz you could collect before sale, the greater the correction after sale.

It was unbelievably obvious. Sure you could last longer with the markup, but ONLY if you could try and beat the system so it paid you oout in loot before you sold the gazz.

That timing was a very hard game to play, but the system got you in the end eventually.

thank you

Rick

I look forward to your reply.

thanks

Rick.

ps: Drone don't drop gazz anymore for any noobs reading.

Big congratulations to you Una! You sure have been grinding for the longest time that I can remember.

There certainly are a few low lvl Caly mobs that drop markup and I am hunting most of them, you should go see my thread in sig below it certainly is possible to profit with good avg markup.

I even follow some of Girts own hunting rules when it comes to maximising profits :D

minim, I would like your thoughts on this please. Now just to be very clear so that it was no accident and no confusion on the part of my records, I hunted those drone for a good year to get a very clear and comprehensive understanding how the system was operating.

Kindly explain to me how that MU gazz markup failed to do the job you and others state is the holy grail please.

I look forward to your reply.

thanks

Rick.

ps: Drone don't drop gazz anymore for any noobs reading.

I can't say what you did wrong when I don't know the whole story. You obviously forget some facts here since you did not profit but had good markup according to yourself. I do understand how you failed tho since you thought you understood the system, but didn't from what I'm reading out of your explanation on how loot distribution works ^^ I've wasted enough time so you could try getting more from some of the others that know how to do it. I'll suggest the ones that posted in this thread that they did the same as Una to be a good place to start since you have problems noticing the obvious ;)

big grats una!

i understand ricks jealousy and wanting every secret handed to him on a silver platter, ive been there many times myself.

however, the main thing i believe for happiness in EU is to focus on yourself and your goals, not others, or you will be left in an inescapable loop of despair and desperation for answers as to how others manage the seemingly impossible.

calling BS on someones elses achievements is unfounded and just plain sad. una you have no reason to tell us how you did it, just keep ur head up and ignore the naysayers :cool:

Just so we're clear here

The super awesome secret to success in EU is finding the super secret mobs that drop the super secret high MU loot that no one else knows about, right?

How does one go about this? 1) Hunt every mob until you find the awesome one? 2) Get some friends to tell you the secret?

1) doesn't seem plausible here as OP would have run out of PEDs

2) doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment

big grats una!

i understand ricks jealousy and wanting every secret handed to him on a silver platter.

I take exception to your comment.

I have congratulated him, I'm happy for his success, I've stated that many times in this thread.
I simply stating that the thread deserves debate,

Yet since you and minim want to go down the path of attacking me, then your arrogance offends me, and because that my depo just went down 1000%. In fact I move my planned depo on another week. Now it's Feb, keep going and I make it March. Push me to Dec-2016 I dare you.

Rick

Please respect a players achievement thread and argue somewhere else.

Especially this one as I cant see me getting Killstrike until 2017-ish, its inspirational.

I take exception to your comment.

I have congratulated him, I'm happy for his success, I've stated that many times in this thread.
I simply stating that the thread deserves debate,

Yet since you and minim want to go down the path of attacking me, then your arrogance offends me, and because that my depo just went down 1000%. In fact I move my planned depo on another week. Now it's Feb, keep going and I make it March. Push me to Dec-2016 I dare you.

Rick

your deposits do not concern me, nor do i care if you depo/dontdepo/withdraw daily for hundreds of years.
if you feel so much animosity from me or minim or EU or anyone else why do you continue? seems to me we should debate that... not others success vs yours

Just so we're clear here

The super awesome secret to success in EU is finding the super secret mobs that drop the super secret high MU loot that no one else knows about, right?

How does one go about this? 1) Hunt every mob until you find the awesome one? 2) Get some friends to tell you the secret?

For example: look at people selling ESI's on auction; then go to tracker and see on which mobs they globalled lately. It works well for guns, esi, armor.

Second thing you can do is pay entropia tracker so you can see all info and work out the loot cycles.

3rd thing you can do is just listen to what pham used to say; and don't try to make money (and waste time in PE/EU); but learn a craft instead. Play the game leisurely, like fun soc hunts and stuff.

This post is worth a million btw.

Also, gratz to OP; I could never stand the monotony of shooting that much.

For example: look at people selling ESI's on auction; then go to tracker and see on which mobs they globalled lately. It works well for guns, esi, armor.

Second thing you can do is pay entropia tracker so you can see all info and work out the loot cycles.

3rd thing you can do is just listen to what pham used to say; and don't try to make money (and waste time in PE/EU); but learn a craft instead. Play the game leisurely, like fun soc hunts and stuff.

This post is worth a million btw.

Also, gratz to OP; I could never stand the monotony of shooting that much.

See now, that's a little different than "chasing the markup".

More like "deconstructing the loot system" :wise:

@ Rick
What i feel minim says is
Whatever some people would post there is always that % of people even tho we could possibly tell all, they wouldnt believe or just keep stating its impossible.
And why should people be bothered to keep trying to share some good hints when people just misbelieve?
That is quite the reason why I mostly kept quiet. Because i offered what i believe to be good advise over time meaning i even had some competition, which i was fine, but the ammount of BS thrown at me when i put my time and effort to try to help, was too much, and for that, i stood out.
Maybe I'll change my mind, share some when i feel the time has come

Just so we're clear here

I am amazed of the idiocy of people.

It's not rocket science. Be diligent, never sell to tt, and hunt for markup.

As OP stated, this was easier - back in the day - a lot harder now.

Not only that, he also mined to help out, if and when he couldn't find hunting markup.

To you and Rick.

Just because you cannot do it, does NOT mean someone else can!

It's people you like that drive off others from posting their achievements.

Not only that, its a frigging achievement thread......get over your inability to succeed in life!

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: oooops, i almost forgot lol, massive gratz UNA!!!!!

Gratz man, and just to put more fuel to this thread, I have a friend who plays 2 years has over 200K skills and about 50k peds worth. NEVER DEPOSITED ;)

One thing people dont understand - you are playing against other players NOT MINDARK :)

One thing people dont understand - you are playing against other players NOT MINDARK :)

Yikes! Hot tip Rick, read this one a few times until it makes sense.

Big gratz there on your achievement UnaAlconbury.

I myself only deposited 45usd (20 myself) i got a silver starter kit as gift for my bday and deposited 20 usd for boxes out of curiosity. I have been playing 1+ year now I am lvl 19 blp pistolleer hit, 18 (almost 19) dmg, 18 sniper, lvl 11 one handed clubber hit and 11 on dmg, 13 paramedic and 6 evade (just hit 40k skill points) . I own an omegaton apartment 7,F i got A unlimited loughlin masher 1, 2 pieces of gremlin mentor edition armor.

All that started of with tips and help from friends. for the rest it is possible to play for free(or almot no depos) if you take the years and hours to do so. I hope i will be following you up to UnaAlconbury.

Without depositors... EU wouldn't exist

"all hail the depositors" :bowdown: :bowdown:

I tend to believe people like the OP and Manique these days.

It took me years to figure some stuff out, as the first 2-3 years I never talked to anyone or got a mentor...big mistake.

But over the last 3 years, especially with the other planets, I guarantee that I have found about 10 ways to play that will absolutely assure me of profit consistently. (It is by hunting, mining, and some crafting....NOT sweating healing or picking up shitpiles)

The problem is, most of them are boring...and some only work for a while but around 10 of them at any given time are always working.

However like I said, they get boring...I do them for a few hours or a day until bored, and then I am back losing thousands of peds in a day by gambling big again.

If I run over 3 dpp, with less than 2% defensive decay for 100k ammo (like I just did the last 2-3 weeks), I lose 30k ped. The one thing Rick said that was true is all avatars are not created equal. The second I try to do anything fun, I lose, and ALWAYS have. But if I stick to those few boring things that I know work, I can survive without depositing FOR SURE.

It seems these 10 things are good enough for even a shitty luck avatar (lost over 1M peds since I started) like me to break even or profit...so I can definitely imagine an avatar created with better luck than me having a very easy time surviving in this game.

Like I said, I just get bored of doing them too easy so most of the time I don't...but that DOESN'T mean I will tell any of you shit...so don't ask...someday I might give up hunting big mining big and crafting big and throwing away 2k ped a day, and I want to keep these to myself :)

Anyways, the reason I posted this is to show that even I, the cynical forum asshole Taco, still 100% believes this game can be played for free IF you really really fucking learn it, AND you don't get bored easily.

Edit: Lol I was too busy defending you...I forgot to say "GRATZ!"...so GRATZ!

Last edited:
I tend to believe people like the OP and Manique these days.

It took me years to figure some stuff out, as the first 2-3 years I never talked to anyone or got a mentor...big mistake.

But over the last 3 years, especially with the other planets, I guarantee that I have found about 10 ways to play that will absolutely assure me of profit consistently. (It is by hunting, mining, and some crafting....NOT sweating healing or picking up shitpiles)

The problem is, most of them are boring...and some only work for a while but around 10 of them at any given time are always working.

However like I said, they get boring...I do them for a few hours or a day until bored, and then I am back losing thousands of peds in a day by gambling big again.

If I run over 3 dpp, with less than 2% defensive decay for 100k ammo (like I just did the last 2-3 weeks), I lose 30k ped. The one thing Rick said that was true is all avatars are not created equal. The second I try to do anything fun, I lose, and ALWAYS have. But if I stick to those few boring things that I know work, I can survive without depositing FOR SURE.

It seems these 10 things are good enough for even a shitty luck avatar (lost over 1M peds since I started) like me to break even or profit...so I can definitely imagine an avatar created with better luck than me having a very easy time surviving in this game.

Like I said, I just get bored of doing them too easy so most of the time I don't...but that DOESN'T mean I will tell any of you shit...so don't ask...someday I might give up hunting big mining big and crafting big and throwing away 2k ped a day, and I want to keep these to myself :)

Anyways, the reason I posted this is to show that even I, the cynical forum asshole Taco, still 100% believes this game can be played for free IF you really really fucking learn it, AND you don't get bored easily.

Edit: Lol I was too busy defending you...I forgot to say "GRATZ!"...so GRATZ!

I've read many of your forum posts and this is the first one I'm with you on :D There's a first time for everything!

Maybe it's time to invoke Aesops:
Slow and steady wins the race.

Good show, Una!

Amazing achievement!
Slow or not, it's still most definitely amazing.
Now that I know your levels and notice which mobs u hunting... ;) I know your secret!

And I feel the same way as Taco:

Plus, I don't buy this chosen avas story, at all.
I can bet there's already a few ppl who're looking at my last weeks log and hissing "Another chosen!" - while I most definitely know I'm not. Those urban legends are born way too easy...

There's something else I do believe.

No offense Rick but i believe I outgear Una by a bit and atm got more hp (tho he has more volume of tt in skills to have KS). And i did pull it off, its just not something it comes off nowhere, the start is quite rough that much i can garantee you, but it was the passion and interest for the game that made the challenge worth keeping at
I'd be fine sharing part of my course obviously, but its not that kind of thread here tho is it ? ;)

big grats una!

i understand ricks jealousy and wanting every secret handed to him on a silver platter, ive been there many times myself.

however, the main thing i believe for happiness in EU is to focus on yourself and your goals, not others, or you will be left in an inescapable loop of despair and desperation for answers as to how others manage the seemingly impossible.

calling BS on someones elses achievements is unfounded and just plain sad. una you have no reason to tell us how you did it, just keep ur head up and ignore the naysayers :cool:

Big grats to the op! I'm still 7 levels away from natural KS so I know how much ped shooting and hunting it takes, depositing since 2009.

I've been reading the debate and I just have one question, for the op or anybody else who has done such things (Manique)(Sidxx). Was there a big 5 digit HoF or uber drop along the way to help you? I ask because it seems to be a difference maker if you can collect 12k+ from the tt or hunt "mark up" in the form of a 30K weapon drop.

It seems like all the people who say it can be done, got the big assist somewhere along the way, if not very early on. The people who doubt don't seem to have ever gotten a nice big MU drop or super loot. This is the piece to the puzzle that a lot of people like Krull or Rick seem to have missed along the way, myself included, and it's not always because we were "out chasing" it, ignoring the concept of mark up along the way.

So, big drop to help, or was it really just the right size stack sold at optimum mark up day in and day out all along the way?

Again big grats, quite an achievement either way.

I've been reading the debate and I just have one question, for the op or anybody else who has done such things (Manique)(Sidxx). Was there a big 5 digit HoF or uber drop along the way to help you?

It seems like all the people who say it can be done, got the big assist somewhere along the way, if not very early on.

The people who doubt don't seem to have ever gotten a nice big MU drop or super loot. This is the piece to the puzzle that a lot of people like Krull or Rick seem to have missed along the way, myself included, and it's not always because we were "out chasing" it, ignoring the concept of mark up along the way.

Kyrisma ++++1!!! - For figuring it out

Get to the trackers people, you will figure it out to!

Kyrisma ++++1!!! - For figuring it out

Get to the trackers people, you will figure it out to!

To be fair I'd say most long term hunters, know what is required for that helping hand, players are not as stupid as some like to portray especially when they been around the block and seen it all, (that's when it becomes a little heated in forum). It always used to make me smile when a player deposited big to buy a weapon, then suddenly that weapon popped a 20K hof, and it was the gun of course that popped the hof not the deposit to purchase it. (then people tried to sell the gun on the back of the hof, and the cycle goes round and round).

Systems change of course, and the truth is items were more expensive then, so even if you got the big loots, it went on other equipment, more peds floating about but costs were higher. So very few really won in the end.

The game had a habit of popping hunting hofs for people straight after their tier hofs. Again it's plain for all to see, almost in your face stuff. The obvious is no secret. I don't see that happening now, or maybe the timing is moved somewhat, but again it made me smile watching the wheel go around.

Maybe personal trades were not included in the MU claw back, but MU on auction sales for sure was clawed back, and I've done enough hunting to know that's fact, and my mind wont be changed on that. I suspect personal trades was much harder for MA to monitor, although I'm sure all the loops get closed sooner or later.

But sure I will agree 100% you need a fat lucky loot.

Other than my Royal pet just before Christmas, which I had to tame btw is wasn't in the bag like a looted gun. I have never looted any weapon or armour part with any real value above a few ped in 10 years of hunting. Had some ESI of course, everyone liked those. I'm almost convinced the good stuff pops at professional levels, and the ladder move up all the time. That is the problem I believe in "todays" game, you can never catch up to the constant moving goal posts.

I think the one thing that upsets me about the game, is clockwork arrangement on item drops, it amazes me that ten years later it's still based on exact times and dates and not on mobs killed. It's one of these, "you know that I know, but your pretend its rubbish, so people will think I don't know that you know" arguments.

My point being I know how it rolls here (nearly every long term players knows), I know the information is kept amongst the few, but lets not beat up the little guy, or throw it in our faces. That's all we ask, and then we keep paying. Some mutual respect, not constant bashing when people need a cuddle.

Anyway Gratz again, Different game these days though.

Laters I'm off to bed.

Rick

Last edited:
To be fair I'd say most long term hunters, know what is required for that helping hand, players are not as stupid as some like to portray especially when they been around the block and seen it all, (that's when it becomes a little heated in forum). It always used to make me smile when a player deposited big to buy a weapon, then suddenly that weapon popped a 20K hof, and it was the gun of course that popped the hof not the deposit to purchase it. (then people tried to sell the gun on the back of the hof, and the cycle goes round and round).

Systems change of course, and the truth is items were more expensive then, so even if you got the big loots, it went on other equipment, more peds floating about but costs were higher. So very few really won in the end.

The game had a habit of popping hunting hofs for people straight after their tier hofs. Again it's plain for all to see, almost in your face stuff. The obvious is no secret. I don't see that happening now, or maybe the timing is moved somewhat, but again it made me smile watching the wheel go around.

Maybe personal trades were not included in the MU claw back, but MU on auction sales for sure was clawed back, and I've done enough hunting to know that's fact, and my mind wont be changed on that. I suspect personal trades was much harder for MA to monitor, although I'm sure all the loops get closed sooner or later.

But sure I will agree 100% you need a fat lucky loot.

Other than my Royal pet just before Christmas, which I had to tame btw is wasn't in the bag like a looted gun. I have never looted any weapon or armour part with any real value above a few ped in 10 years of hunting. Had some ESI of course, everyone liked those. I'm almost convinced the good stuff pops at professional levels, and the ladder move up all the time. That is the problem I believe in "todays" game, you can never catch up to the constant moving goal posts.

I think the one thing that upsets me about the game, is clockwork arrangement on item drops, it amazes me that ten years later it's still based on exact times and dates and not on mobs killed. It's one of these, "you know that I know, but your pretend its rubbish, so people will think I don't know that you know" arguments.

My point being I know how it rolls here (nearly every long term players knows), I know the information is kept amongst the few, but lets not beat up the little guy, or throw it in our faces. That's all we ask, and then we keep paying. Some mutual respect, not constant bashing when people need a cuddle.

Anyway Gratz again, Different game these days though.

Laters I'm off to bed.

Rick

Bah.. I've said I've given up but I'll reply shortly again with the same thing I've been saying all along. You are missing the point totally. You think this is a thing between players and MA but those that succeed play the game against other players not MA since that's the only way to "win".

This is not about "luck" or "fat loot" at all and the longer you refuse to realise this the longer it will take you to understand how to play like una/manique/harmony ++ Look at what Harmony said about MM earlier for example. He made 4k+ peds during mayhem and I know a lot of other situation like this where they spot opportunities and make the best of it. While you in between those would go and blow all the peds earned on a crap mob they do not use peds unless it can generate more peds and in worst case they just dont play at all if there is no opportunities to make peds. The 4k ped mentioned above was not handed out with a big hof or some lucky item but it was made over time and it's just a example of how it's possible. Making 4kpeds now and not spending them until next chance of making 1k++ on another thing eventually adds up and gear can be bought. In the start this was not about 4k ped in a few weeks but rather about 50ped or even 20ped but this requires patience that you will never understand.

Back