Selling: Fully Unlocked Rabbiger (lvl22+)

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
As title says
I'm putting my beloved rabbiger up for sale to see the offers
This pet i was qutie fortunate to have a chance to tame it, and i loved it so much i just kept it, to fully unlock it :)
This pet consumed a fairly large ammount of nutrios to get where it is plus the time, that was way more than the food it consumed. Not easy to lvl up a Legendary :laugh:

This pet will give you 14% speed buff, and prolly one of the highest (if not the highest) Rabbiger currently ingame.

Current exp: 62436
Current Lvl: 22.13

BO: 5k

Mostly taking offers so if the price is close to what i feel is fair i will give

Waiting for your offers,
Keep reasonable regarding the cost that it takes to lvl, any info i can disclose upon request :)
Accepting PED mostly, but depending what you got it might be of interest.
Best of luck!

PS: if the price is too low i will not sell it obviously.

Last edited:
didnt knew so many of these are around.. (good for me .. still waiting for price to drop lol) . Good Luck with your sale!

didnt knew so many of these are around.. (good for me .. still waiting for price to drop lol) . Good Luck with your sale!

Yes there is holy moly 5 or 6 ! So much rabiggers what we gonna do !!! Price should be 1 ped :):eyecrazy:

Last edited:

Well the 500 PED mark you set MIGHT be possible for a desperate seller at lvl 0 pet

This one alone (since i believe to be the highest lvl ingame unless im shown otherwise but i looked around) I can share it ate over 1.2k PED in food alone, and let alone the time this lil one took me to lvl it :)
Also the fee for unlock the buff and all which is a tiny fraction.
Let also alone the rarity, there aren't that many ingame.

The only reason i level'd this one is because I did tame it and found it cool :)
And brings me the reason why I sell it, because unlike some, I'm not so much interested into the taming area.
I did get lucky on this one by finding it vs the vehicle campers on the pet spawns.

After reading the ComPet info seems there is going to be some relation from Compet - EU
"the recently auctioned Entropia Universe stables will have the ability to sell pets and services to ComPet players."

Bump!

No
It aint speedy gonzalez
Its just da rabbiger speeding away :cool: :laugh:

buuuuuuuuuuump fo da fastest rabbi

This is trolly as bugsbunny but fast as road runner!

I set the buyout
For the curious this pet took me several months and i did lvl it the "eco" way so to speak to minimize the food consumption and it still reached the 4 digit mark alone

word has this rabbi has a cousin :wise:

Virgin-Broadband-Speedy-Gonzales-character-development-for-DM-by-Darren-Whittington.jpg

buuuuuuuuuuuump

Back