MM 2015 results - as Entropia Life - Rare items

Dracula

Dominant
Vlad Dracula Tepes
Based on Entropia life - Rare item list,
and just to have an idea,
you can find below the top 20 positions of looted Mayhem Stars "Dazzling", "Radiant" and "Glorious",
for both Solo and FFA

Solo partial results

FFA partial resuls

Have FUN :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
WOOT im #3 :D thanks, nice table

40270 points in around 42 hours so dont think im even close to top 15....

dont forget the HSL 50% bonus
in another thread there was support confirmation that 30 dif bonuses will be given out

The "Dazzling", "Radiant" and "Glorious" stars are (unfortunately) not completely representative for the total amount of points. Even with a good score, I know I don't have the highest scores. But I am hoping for a top 10 spot. :)

+rep for the information gathering.

Since the drop rate is inverted to their value; multiplying your result would actually give estimates close to the net value :wise:

Nice work, Dracula.
Is it possible for you to produce a count of Mayhem Hedocs that were looted? I guess it's not necessary to reveal who got them, but I'm curious about the number that dropped (adjusted, improved, modified) considering they were part of the prizes (along with Mayhem Armor) in previous years.

Nice work, Dracula.
Is it possible for you to produce a count of Mayhem Hedocs that were looted? I guess it's not necessary to reveal who got them, but I'm curious about the number that dropped (adjusted, improved, modified) considering they were part of the prizes (along with Mayhem Armor) in previous years.

Nice idea. I created a list with all rare loots recorded on Entropia Life.
Unfortunately, the list starts from 13 Mar 2013. No older records on the list, so not all Hadocs looted are counted here.

All Rare loot - count by item

Back