Servers are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.7.3.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 10:00 UTC 2015-01-12.

Originally Posted Here

Where vu notes

• Explosive Projectiles blueprints V-X are implemented. Instead of nanocubes, you can use CLDs with EP V-VI, and LA/MS deeds with EP VII-IX. All bps are (L) for apparent reason. EP X bp has only 1 click and uses Monria deed.

Known issues:

Polished Chrome texture is still disabled because each time Bjorn Longstuff logs in in his shiny coat, the servers get overloaded due to "infinity mirror" effect and crash. We might fix it as soon as we sell enough invisible armors to buy more RAM.

:rolleyes:

• Explosive Projectiles blueprints V-X are implemented. Instead of nanocubes, you can use CLDs with EP V-VI, and LA/MS deeds with EP VII-IX. All bps are (L) for apparent reason. EP X bp has only 1 click and uses Monria deed.

Known issues:

Polished Chrome texture is still disabled because each time Bjorn Longstuff logs in in his shiny coat, the servers get overloaded due to "infinity mirror" effect and crash. We might fix it as soon as we sell enough invisible armors to buy more RAM.

Thanks Svarog, thought i had missed the vu notes but here they are :D

DPS bug on MM is fixed

Known issues:

Everything IS awesome!
Great post

Known issues:

would +rep for putting a big ol' smile on my face :D, but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svarog again."

Cheers
- Jonas

Known issues:

Hehe, I planted a seed...it grew...now everyone looks for Polished Chrome! :laugh:

Hehe, I planted a seed...it grew...now everyone looks for Polished Chrome! :laugh:

I did my sleipnir in 2012, it makes me sad every time I spawn it now.

Last edited:

Somewhere out there is also still an ul saehrimnir which i did in polished chrome years ago.

And i still have several stacks of polished chrome textures waiting (since 2011) to be applied to my mothership when it becomes customizable ;)

No one paranoid about VU with no notes? What did they nerf?

The patch notes are so secret that they'd have to shoot everybody if they told us what they are...:silly2:

Patch to turn off MM.. not really a vu. Not hard to figure that out.

Except it was a version update not a patch.. It even with a new version number. Not hard to figure that out.

Except it was a version update not a patch.. It even with a new version number. Not hard to figure that out.

Really?

11 January 2016
Server Downtime for Patch:
On Tuesday January 12 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.7.3 We estimate a downtime of 1 hour. Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 3 MB. For details on UTC time ... »

I haven't logged in lately. Did anything happen?

Really?

11 January 2016
Server Downtime for Patch:
On Tuesday January 12 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.7.3 We estimate a downtime of 1 hour. Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 3 MB. For details on UTC time ... »

Yes really, it's the first post in this topic genious...

Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.7.3.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 10:00 UTC 2015-01-12.

Originally Posted Here

It's a new release, thus a VU... What is wrong with you? Did someone drop you on your head? The version number is higher, it is a version update.

Yes really, it's the first post in this topic genious...

It's a new release, thus a VU... What is wrong with you? Did someone drop you on your head? The version number is higher, it is a version update.

The version is 15.7.0 This was the 3 rd patch to that version - genious. It refers to it as a patch three times as well. I'm not the one who's been dropped on there head

It's a new version number means the version number updated correct? Updated to the new number, a version update.

It's a new version number means the version number updated correct? Updated to the new number, a version update.

Let's say it's a new version (the third) of version 15.7 and everybody is happy :silly2:

Back