Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

I was at RT and found my friend Akbar sweating. I can't remember to have seen someone with this skill?
This must be the highest skilled sweater in game :eyecrazy:

Respect!

I had to ask him what lvl this is.. It was a stunning 53.6 :smoke:

akexceptionalsweater.jpg

The guy must have lost his mind sweating! :D

Crazy he is ! but a friend !

2293 skill points on SG and lvl 25.36 here

Please update my avatar on the list

2815 Skill Points Now
Level 26.02

Thank You!

2016-10-07_update.jpg

I started the game january 10 2016 on Arkadia and the first months I was swunting, swunting and swunting, sometimes 12 hours a day. With my avatar Bonje Watje Hommeles I have 2472 skill points and I am level 25,56 in the profession sweat gatherer. My attacking professions are all mindforce.

If somebody can explain to me how to post a screenshot I will post the evidence. Sorry, but I'm really a noob in such things.

Greetings to all and keep on going.

Edit: october 15, skill 2527 and profession 26,00

Last edited:
I started the game january 10 2016 on Arkadia and the first months I was swunting, swunting and swunting, sometimes 12 hours a day. With my avatar Bonje Watje Hommeles I have 2472 skill points and I am level 25,56 in the profession sweat gatherer. My attacking professions are all mindforce.

If somebody can explain to me how to post a screenshot I will post the evidence. Sorry, but I'm really a noob in such things.

Greetings to all and keep on going.

Edit: october 15, skill 2527 and profession 26,00

that is amazingly fast
What are you swunting on Arkadia?

that is amazingly fast
What are you swunting on Arkadia?

Thank you for the compliment Swampy, I'm blushing. But I'm not the only one to be fast, look at yourself :cool:

For me it is relatively easy to be fast, because irl I'm 61 years old, single and not working anymore. So I have plenty of time to play whenever I want. I'm often playing 12 hours a day and when swunting it's while watching television at the same time.

At the moment you can find me each day on Arkadia outside the Machinery Plant swunting Gallards. I'm working on the Gallard mission stage 5 (killing 10k Gallards), So far I have done 1,5k so I will be there for a long time.

The Gallard has only 15 hp and therefore I don't need to wear armour and don't need healing. Very cheap to do. I've tried some days Nusul youngs with 330 hp but there I had to wear my armour and they were giving less skills. And my health and evader are not very high yet, 129 and 18.

I like to swunt on Arkadia. I've been two times to Calypso but for me it's too crowded there with green dots.

Greetings from Watje (currently 2547 skills and lvl 26,16 profession) and keep on leveling.

Edit: skill 2802 and profession 28,22 at november 7

Edit: skill 2903 and profession 29,06 at november 16

Last edited:
Finally a great sweat gatherer, skill 3023 and profession 30,04 :cool:

2qtd8it.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd update. 23.14 SG and 2387 skill level

so will my name ever be added to the list, or...? :scratch2:

Will update next week. Overseas on business so keep your pants on. :)

ty for updating

current skill 2984 prof lvl 29

showimage.php

Last edited:
didn't we say sceenshot proof...

if not, I'm at 3101, level 27,36

didn't we say sceenshot proof...

if not, I'm at 3101, level 27,36

True.

Stat updates without a screenshot for sweaters whom update regularly or are know for their sweaty prowess is acceptable.

"Those who dupe the system will be cast out of the sweat community, their global and hof odds will diminish and a voodoo doll made in their likeness will be drowned in sweat."

Lootius 22:11

so why haven't I been updated then...

so why haven't I been updated then...

I see you at number 31 / 37 on the list for when you last put a screenshot in your post.

Just upload a pic & add it to your post and I'm sure Chazlow will update you - that's the easiest option.

That's advice for everyone btw, not just you.

Happy sweating!

:sweat:

Hall of Fame Entry

Been playing for quite some time and just joined this forum and happened on this thread. I would like to claim my place on your Hall of Fame please.

Please Update me!

3417 Points
LVL 31.47

image below

print_screen_2017-04-06_8-53-46.jpg

Updated...

Welcome Abe - entering near the top

Swampy still climbing rapidly

Chaz.

Back