I miss Peezle?

Out of all existence. You may think he once existed, but quite clearly you are mistaken - Now what do 2 and 2 equal :)

I remember Larry.

I don't miss Peezle.

I dont miss him, I will always have a visitor message on my profile to remember him by though :D.

I dont care if he played this as a role or was born like it but i dont miss him. This "only a borderline authist might understand what im saying" attitude nagged on my nerves. :eyecrazy:

I miss drew. And the great unicorn thread.

Last edited:
I really miss dbelinfante,
the living fire!

Remember his signature "Be polite. Be professional. And have a plan to kill everyone you meet." ... ;)

I miss McCormick.

But then, I talk to him in-game instead.

So I just miss his forum presence.

Wonder why he left.

Last edited:
He's permabanned. Go to the forum we cannot mention here to see his evil negative posts.

I miss MMA big show.

Funniest, most creative guy I think I ever knew. His vids will be out there for years to come.

Got half of the best gun game as a reward once upon a time.

MMA Big Show was a character, how he ever got to sell that castle on behalf of another I'll never know.

I get McCormicks posts on Facebook now instead lol

I get McCormicks posts on Facebook now instead lol

I don't anymore.. I unfriended him after he decided it was a good idea to share all kinds of my details from facebook on that forum we cannot mention here. I got to see the real McC. I don't think he's that funny anymore.

Funniest, most creative guy I think I ever knew. His vids will be out there for years to come.

Got half of the best gun game as a reward once upon a time.
it was a self-inflicted ban at his request based on what I read...

MMA Big Show was a character, how he ever got to sell that castle on behalf of another I'll never know.

He's over on facebook too...

<removed link to RL facebook account>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't anymore.. I unfriended him after he decided it was a good idea to share all kinds of my details from facebook on that forum we cannot mention here. I got to see the real McC. I don't think he's that funny anymore.

You are a good person.

McCormick is a good person.

You dont like each other, My cousin has a cat and a dog. It is possible to have people on FL that dont get on. I've decided as long as the Sword of Damocles hovers over my head that I will post in a short, honest and truthful manner for as long as I am 'permitted' to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

I think McC and others on that forum; including me, just miss PE and know some things that happened, but we're not allowed to talk about.

In the end; whatever. what happened happened ; and what will happen will happen.

Think it's time for a break again for me.
see you all later; if this game is still around.

~~'~~,~@

Back