Selling: DOA Foeripper, SGA Edition

Bumping with a reduced starting bid, the original pricing was a bit steep.

AFAIK there are only 3 of the SGA edition in-game, last one looted in 2009.
The extended range provides a fairly big advantage in hunting and PVP compared to the regular foe.

For a 3 month auction that's quite a high start bid. Not really an auction at this point imo. You get 50k offer and sell it if you do, no auction there....

For a 3 month auction that's quite a high start bid. Not really an auction at this point imo. You get 50k offer and sell it if you do, no auction there....

You're right. I do intend to run the full course of the auction, but as you and others have pointed out my asking bid has been way off.

So I'm getting rid of the starting bid entirely to let the interested parties bid freely and determine the outcome of the auction instead.

I hope I haven't violated any trading rules I don't know about by changing the price around like this -- but now the rules of the auction are final.

Starting bid: 0
Buyout: N/A

Ok 15k for me then. Now I wait 3 months to see if
I win :). (Yes it's a real bid)

Could you send me a PM April 29th?

nvm i'll wait till closer to April i guess

I guess I could send you guys a reminder in april if you're interested.

Current bid is 22k by Liberty.

I guess I could send you guys a reminder in april if you're interested.

Current bid is 22k by Liberty.

Or you can just end up auction in 1 week or something? I don't see any advantage of running such a long auction.

Or you can just end up auction in 1 week or something? I don't see any advantage of running such a long auction.

What he said. Because not many folks will hold onto that many peds for so long. Even making a 2 week auc or something is more realistic. My 2 cents...

MOD please don't delete, genuinely trying to help the seller here.

i pul my offer back i read it rong not go to wait to april wtf lol

gl selling

What he said. Because not many folks will hold onto that many peds for so long. Even making a 2 week auc or something is more realistic. My 2 cents...

MOD please don't delete, genuinely trying to help the seller here.

Oh, I was thinking the other way around- that some potential bidders might not have that many peds on such short notice.

22500......gl with the sale and to the buyers

23k from the man in tall hat!

Back