Selling: imk2 T7,9

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Selling IMK2 T7,9 at T7 echo is 3.151 with damage enhancers at 400% ;) according to my own testings they break 1 every 300 shots on average.

BO is set at 100k

Last edited:
Still for sale

Well if someone is really beliving in this game still and is willing to give it a shot. Just let me know. I have shitloads of skills to sell. Btw. Been playing since 2004 and still did not make 1 ped . I am at a negative more than 1 million peds.
Cheers kimmi.

Well if someone is really beliving in this game still and is willing to give it a shot. Just let me know. I have shitloads of skills to sell. Btw. Been playing since 2004 and still did not make 1 ped . I am at a negative more than 1 million peds.
Cheers kimmi.

wow :eyecrazy:

Cheers kimmi.

Its time to stop playing and start getting peds.
Stop crafting unless you want to lose 1 more million more
Stop mining, no point when you have best gun in-game.
Get better tools,buffs yes, change mobs until you find your spot.
Play Entropialife , if you know what I mean.Gather information, ask opinions, discuss, spy on your competitors.
Adapt
Also your time will come if you turnover enough, its just a matter of when and where.
I wrote already too much, I must get back hunting, profit is there, are you man enough to take it?

Its time to stop playing and start getting peds.
Stop crafting unless you want to lose 1 more million more
Stop mining, no point when you have best gun in-game.
Get better tools,buffs yes, change mobs until you find your spot.
Play Entropialife , if you know what I mean.Gather information, ask opinions, discuss, spy on your competitors.
Adapt
Also your time will come if you turnover enough, its just a matter of when and where.
I wrote already too much, I must get back hunting, profit is there, are you man enough to take it?
i know it is that easy for some people mate :lolup:
Anyways, gun is still for sale :)

Still for sale

Back