Where are all the big towers? HoF list is RIDICULOUS since december

Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
Are there still pure indoors miners out there? Everyone went planetside or what?!

Where are all the 15k, 20k,25k,30k tower that we used to see once or twice a week? We didn't see any in past 6-7 weeks. We can see a big 8k from time to time and even a HUGE 11k-12k once every 3 weeks... This is a real joke compared to few months ago.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Hey... I hit a 1600+ Iron on FOMA 1 drop after all the mojo on my D-class dried up. There's my tower!

towers died off when mineable resources MU dropped off.

thats my guess anyways what do i know im not a miner

For years people whined and whined about big multipliers, "noob towers", "ubers get a big ATH and I have 20% return", etc so that MA removed them (or made them very rare), now people complain about the lack of big loot. Sucks to be MA I guess.

As I have suggested before, we need a slider on the finder similar to that in crafting. It goes from every drop is a hit but only gives back about 90% of the cost for those who absoulately can't take any amount of randomness, to 0.01% hit rate but every hit guranatees a tower for the really big gamblers. This way MA can satisfy both kinds of players, otherwise every change to the loot system MA makes just ends up upsetting one half of the players.

To be honest, I think the crafting HOF list is much more ridiculous. MA should make a spare section for explosive projectile clickers already!

Last edited:
For years people whined and whined about big multipliers, "noob towers", "ubers get a big ATH and I have 20% return", etc so that MA removed them (or made them very rare), now people complain about the lack of big loot. Sucks to be MA I guess.

As I have suggested before, we need a slider on the finder similar to that in crafting. It goes from every drop is a hit but only gives back about 90% of the cost for those who absoulately can't take any amount of randomness, to 0.01% hit rate but every hit guranatees a tower for the really big gamblers. This way MA can satisfy both kinds of players, otherwise every change to the loot system MA makes just ends up upsetting one half of the players.

i always thought of mining amps as the slider :)

i always thought of mining amps as the slider :)

Using amp is equivalent to clicking higher TT cost blueprints, it increases turnover rate but doesn't increase your chance to hit a huge multiplier. :)

May be they're using it to pay for the shortfall / loses due to the screw up / exploit in MM.

For big hits, it requires those resources to be consumed. Resources are not getting consumed much anymore. Used to be a nice circle of life when it came to resources.. you burned a lot to generate residue, then to craft amps, or gamble on Dino Shoes etc.. or even the people who always came out of the wood work with their alts to gamble craft on scopes. No need to do that anymore.

To be honest, I think the crafting HOF list is much more ridiculous. MA should make a spare section for explosive projectile clickers already!

Well that's one of the main issue right now. It's so easy to play afk these days. Just deposit (or sell off your ingame items) and buy a few tokens directly from MA and you can set your avatar up behind a 'crafting machine' for hours while doing other things in RL or games. It seems to be a win/win for both sides and doesn't look like it will change anytime soon since so many seem to like to play this way in hopes to win big.

Explosive killed the whole economy of ores and enmatter. MU at most ores are dawn, since all do afk explo craft.

And before this, Ma changed the whole mining loot system.. same as they did at creatures. No more fun to hunt small mobs, if you know, they will never give a very rare big one. Remember i loot a daiki young, with 1k loot, or 4-8 times a week we saw atrox loot 10-20k.. All this is gone, and with this the hope to loot some thing big.

I really wisch the old systems back, it was way more fun to play, and to make a depo. At moment i just feel, like drow my peds trought a window. Dunno, maybe i should sell my skills and go orange and hunt punys, and depo every 6 months 10$.. Is this the way, we have to go?

Well,

I burned a few lvl 13 / TA10s in the underground pass few days and didn't hit anything 4 digits or larger so you can't say I am not trying ;)

May be they're using it to pay for the shortfall / loses due to the screw up / exploit in MM.

+1
in my opinion that exactly what is happening
yesterday got a +130 run in hunting and 1 hour later lost +140 in mining
ruthless "System" adjustements

Explosive killed the whole economy of ores and enmatter. MU at most ores are dawn, since all do afk explo craft.

And before this, Ma changed the whole mining loot system.. same as they did at creatures. No more fun to hunt small mobs, if you know, they will never give a very rare big one. Remember i loot a daiki young, with 1k loot, or 4-8 times a week we saw atrox loot 10-20k.. All this is gone, and with this the hope to loot some thing big.

I really wisch the old systems back, it was way more fun to play, and to make a depo. At moment i just feel, like drow my peds trought a window. Dunno, maybe i should sell my skills and go orange and hunt punys, and depo every 6 months 10$.. Is this the way, we have to go?

They trying to change it lately. Or its bugget . <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

I burned a few lvl 13 / TA10s in the underground pass few days and didn't hit anything 4 digits or larger so you can't say I am not trying ;)

Same, burned a lot of D-class and nothing over 2 digits.

hmm, seems mining is down a lot. I managed to find the equivalent of minimal twice :eyecrazy:
It is worse after the last patch. Maybe some variable set too low?
If this is the case; well the lootpool would be filling at least; and one player will be hugely happy.

+1
in my opinion that exactly what is happening
yesterday got a +130 run in hunting and 1 hour later lost +140 in mining
ruthless "System" adjustements

No, no it isn't. The system has always been rough. Mining is always poor during and after events because of over mining. That is why I gave up mining last year during and after migration and why several well-known miners actually don't mine during this period.

TT wise I'm not seeing any noticeable changes to my return during MM.

What really annoys me is the resource wave, cap, timer or whatever it is called these days that completely screws up the markup. If you mine at the wrong time, it is possible that you hit exactly zero claims of good MU resource in an area where historically has 20~30% chance of hitting these, even if you mine unamped.

Back